Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda

American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election.

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I got plenty of time,hehe.
Yeah, me too...
I just sit around collecting welfare smoking crack and pissing republicans on forum boards.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, me too...
I just sit around collecting welfare smoking crack and pissing republicans on forum boards.
I enjoy piss'en off both parties, twice the fun. hehehe
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Elo-u-suckie, Dr, King was a Republican when the party was credible and relevant to American politics. Unlike the racist Republiklan Party of today where they have had sex with the racist Tea Party and extreme racist right wing pea brains. Your party is now the butt of an abundance of jokes. By the way, did you know that Dr. King, a Black man, would not be a Republican today? Ronald Reagan of the 80's could not defeat a lousy politician like Newt Gingrich or a Jim DeMint in a GOPunk primary with today's racemongering Republiklan Party pea brains.
So what's next for your monkey azz to say to try to give your sorry party some cred and discredit the Democratic Party?
1- Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
2- Democrat Robert Byrd was a leader in the KKK.
3- The KKK was started by Democrats a lon, long, time ago.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Indapendant., Course it doesn't matter. The angenda has allready been set years ago. The U.N. Agenda 21 and a NWO is taking shape now.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yo' Elo-u-suckie-himself, I disagree. Your racist monkey azz is in this thread because you are pissed of because the Black president of this country is the world's most powerful man and none of your p.o.s. Republiklans are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The puppet is following the agenda just like Bush did. And he is not the most powerfullest man in the world.
Your left\right crap doesn't cut it any more.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yo' Elo-himself-u-suckie, you are a lying p.o.s. saying you are an Independent. Your monkey azz can't even spell it. But anyway, you and your pea brain racist Republiklans have more urgent concerns. like how to stop being the butt of jokes in America. Republiklan governor Bobby Jindal has said the Republiklans are the party of stupid. Poetic justice for you racist yard monkeys will be Palin/Bachmann in 2016 for the stupid Repbliklan Party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You just don't get it do you?
You avoid commenting on the things I post because your stuck in the left/right mindset. All you can do is spew names and continue with rebuplican & dem. crap. You are dull of understanding . The other poster was right when he ask why I waste my time with you.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Looks like i have chased off the Republiklan pea brains in this thread. Feel free to come mess with me all of you racist cowards.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a queer lover he supports gay marriage. Maybe this is why you like him so much, your a C*ck sucker ain't you Big bad.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yup.

BBJR is a closeted homosexual BF'er from Mars! That bigoted black man likes to look in the mirror a lot judging from his comments.

Yo! BBFR. Go cram another twinkie where you suggested others do. Flamer lives by the sword and dies by the sword.

Nightie night, BBJR!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

birther FAILURES wrote:
csa=CockSuckingAsshole.
Is that the same as:

Confederate States of America?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Indapendant., Course it doesn't matter. The angenda has allready been set years ago. The U.N. Agenda 21 and a NWO is taking shape now.
Yo' Elo-u-suckie, Dr, King was a Republican when the party was credible and relevant to American politics. Unlike the racist Republiklan Party of today where they have had sex with the racist Tea Party and extreme racist right wing pea brains. Your party is now the butt of an abundance of jokes. By the way, did you know that Dr. King, a Black man, would not be a Republican today? Ronald Reagan of the 80's could not defeat a lousy politician like Newt Gingrich or a Jim DeMint in a GOPunk primary with today's racemongering Republiklan Party pea brains.
So what's next for your monkey azz to say to try to give your sorry party some cred and discredit the Democratic Party?
1- Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
2- Democrat Robert Byrd was a leader in the KKK.
3- The KKK was started by Democrats a lon, long, time ago.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>The puppet is following the agenda just like Bush did. And he is not the most powerfullest man in the world.
Your left\right crap doesn't cut it any more.
Yo' Elo-u-suckie-himself, I disagree. Your racist monkey azz is in this thread because you are pissed of because the Black president of this country is the world's most powerful man and none of your p.o.s. Republiklans are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you?
You avoid commenting on the things I post because your stuck in the left/right mindset. All you can do is spew names and continue with rebuplican & dem. crap. You are dull of understanding . The other poster was right when he ask why I waste my time with you.
Yo' Elo-himself-u-suckie, you are a lying p.o.s. saying you are an Independent. Your monkey azz can't even spell it. But anyway, you and your pea brain racist Republiklans have more urgent concerns. like how to stop being the butt of jokes in America. Republiklan governor Bobby Jindal has said the Republiklans are the party of stupid. Poetic justice for you racist yard monkeys will be Palin/Bachmann in 2016 for the stupid Repbliklan Party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
skopn

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Obama lowers the quality of the USA,,,your right
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a queer lover he supports gay marriage. Maybe this is why you like him so much, your a C*ck sucker ain't you Big bad.
Yo' Elo-u-suckie, the reason I like the Black president is because it will piss off ALL of you stupid brain dead racist yard monkeys for another four years.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

AristotleRex wrote:
Yup.
BBJR is a closeted homosexual BF'er from Mars! That bigoted black man likes to look in the mirror a lot judging from his comments.
Yo! BBFR. Go cram another twinkie where you suggested others do. Flamer lives by the sword and dies by the sword.
Nightie night, BBJR!
Yo' ASS-i-totle, thank you for the suck up compliments. But with a name like yours, you don't need to go around making fun of the Gay community. Now go climb a tree, you stupid klan monkey and play with your fellow klan monkey's banana.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Game. Set. Match.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Give it up, he won, we lost. The majority won. All those new citizen ships made his way. He was clearly a very smart man. Let all the aliens become a citizen so they can vote, make sure they will give them college grants so they can have all have everyone else their jobs and they will be your bosses, while you are still paying off the loans you paid to go to College. Not talking about the ones who earned it legally. THen there is the pretend foodstamps, and medicare and medicaid that people were not going to have to worry about because some of his own family were in need of the SOCIAL SECURITY....and that he was NEVER going to threatened Social Security... But, there came the cliff..LOLShall I go on? Abortions....now out of everyone's paychecks a little chunk will go towards health care in paying for abortions and the day after pill, and yet the pill.....Why should I pay for someone's choice to have sex? Not my business or my concern.....Yet they won't call it murder.....we murder millions of babies a year, and we call it a fetus, not a baby, yet they can abort up to eight months in some states....People worried more about the twenty kids who were murdered in the schools than the millions that get aborted every year? WHO will speak for them, one of those babies might have been a President some day, or a great leader, they were never given a chance....All childrens lives are just as important. Gay marriage? Funny, we call this a civil society,no bullying...don't say anything offensive or you might go to jail..... What have we become? OUR morals are all messed up....:( Will God continue to bless America? I can only hope....
cowboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

why didn't obama take trumps offer then?...5million to his favorite charity..?...also why does obamas s.s number come out of Connecticut?...a state he has never been too.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The comments on this thread illustrate the low iq and non intelligent american underbelly class of birthers etc.

Dears, dears, dears, the electorate have spoken ....

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
Give it up, he won, we lost. The majority won. All those new citizen ships made his way. He was clearly a very smart man. Let all the aliens become a citizen so they can vote, make sure they will give them college grants so they can have all have everyone else their jobs and they will be your bosses, while you are still paying off the loans you paid to go to College.
You do realize that:
1) The Dream Act effects an incredibly small number of people who are in states the President would have carried anyway
2) Didn't actually process anyone through in time to effect the vote even by .000001%
Not talking about the ones who earned it legally. THen there is the pretend foodstamps, and medicare and medicaid that people were not going to have to worry about because some of his own family were in need of the SOCIAL SECURITY....and that he was NEVER going to threatened Social Security... But, there came the cliff..
You have a very strange notion of who is asking for cuts in what.
LOLShall I go on? Abortions....now out of everyone's paychecks a little chunk will go towards health care in paying for abortions and the day after pill, and yet the pill.....Why should I pay for someone's choice to have sex? Not my business or my concern.....
Texas cut 45 million it had allocated for birth control.
Texas is now rushing to put that 45 million back because they are looking at 250 million in expenses from unwanted pregnancies and unplanned births.

So, yes, it IS your concern. YOU pay one way or the other, the only question is how much
Yet they won't call it murder.....we murder millions of babies a year, and we call it a fetus, not a baby, yet they can abort up to eight months in some states....
It's not murder because it's not an individual. Individuals have autonomy. Fetuses are not autonomous.
People worried more about the twenty kids who were murdered in the schools than the millions that get aborted every year? WHO will speak for them, one of those babies might have been a President some day, or a great leader, they were never given a chance....
Or a serial killer. Or a pedophile. Or a Conservative. There is a long list of bad things they could be if you want to play that game.
All childrens lives are just as important.
Except for the ones who currently need food stamps. They don't count. Right?
Gay marriage? Funny, we call this a civil society,no bullying...don't say anything offensive or you might go to jail.....
Show me a single person who has been jailed in the US for saying something offensive.
What have we become? OUR morals are all messed up....:( Will God continue to bless America? I can only hope....
You don't have the first idea what constitutes morality.

You think you have morals because someone told you "This is in the Bible". Well, slavery is in the Bible.

Learn to think for yourself.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
why didn't obama take trumps offer then?...5million to his favorite charity..?...also why does obamas s.s number come out of Connecticut?...a state he has never been too.
Because Trump is a joke and a loser.

If W was still president and Johnny Knoxville offered him $5 million to wear a dress and do some pole dancing, would you expect the president to do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,393
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 239,830
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 4 min Obama the Joker 34
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min litesong 31,805
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 18 min Obama the Joker 41
Obama blamed for immigration influx 28 min Chicopee 109
Obama Offers US Help Negotiating Israel Cease-Fire 40 min USA Today 6
•••
•••