Michelle Obama memoir is next pick fo...

Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey book club

There are 227 comments on the Daily Herald story from Nov 12, 2018, titled Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey book club. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

"This book is everything you wanted to know and so much you didn't even know you wanted to know. I believe it's going to spark within you the desire to think about your own becoming," Winfrey, who on Monday told The Associated Press in a statement that she had selected "Becoming" for her book club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2018
Uppity negroes ... what are you going to do, winger morons?!

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2018
Spocko wrote:
Page One: How to eat 25 pounds of Lobster at one setting.

Page Two: How to wear $600 Tennis Shoes to a soup kitchen.

Page Three: All This For A Damn Flag.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#3 Nov 12, 2018
One racist and one racist communist woman.
Mendacity

Burlington, WI

#4 Nov 12, 2018
Thank God, and our Founding Fathers, "Keep & Bear" will ALWAYS mean own and carry!

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#6 Nov 12, 2018
right this minute, even as we speak, Al Jolson in on TCM in blackface.....oh the humanity....Mammy, Mammy. I think I saw Stepin Fetchit in the background too.
Harpo Windbag

Patchogue, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2018
Also suitable for bathroom reading. Sub Title : "Things to do while you poo"
Mendacity

Burlington, WI

#9 Nov 12, 2018
This has been going on since FDR.https://www.statesman.com/ news/20181107/project-veritas- video-prompts-state-probe-into -possible-illegal-voting
Libs get it wrong again

Seattle, WA

#11 Nov 12, 2018
Schools still got the Michelle menu that kids would not eat?

Waste waste waste but because it is lib waste it does not count.
NICK

Kimball, MN

#12 Nov 12, 2018
Spocko wrote:
Laugh oakland...
Moochelle Obama

Bronx, NY

#13 Monday Nov 12
For the first time in my life I am proud to bad mouth a former FLOTUS.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#14 Monday Nov 12
Mendacity wrote:
Thank God, and our Founding Fathers, "Keep & Bear" will ALWAYS mean own and carry!
Obama was NEVER a natural born citizen regardless of his place of birth simply because his legal father was never an American. BHO remains the ONLY president born since our Constitution was ratified who had a father who was NEVER an American.
It is called "Affirmative Action" by exception.
Yanski

United States

#15 Monday Nov 12
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was NEVER a natural born citizen regardless of his place of birth simply because his legal father was never an American. BHO remains the ONLY president born since our Constitution was ratified who had a father who was NEVER an American.
It is called "Affirmative Action" by exception.
Tell us again how the Jews are in control of the government. Or tell us about your belief Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.
Nut case Repub.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Monday Nov 12
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Page One: How to eat 25 pounds of Lobster at one setting.

Page Two: How to wear $600 Tennis Shoes to a soup kitchen.

Page Three: All This For A Damn Flag.
Okay, so our 300 lbs bag of dog shit, in the WH, endorsed 32 candidates and 28 of them lost ... any questions?

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#17 Monday Nov 12
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Okay, so our 300 lbs bag of dog shit, in the WH, endorsed 32 candidates and 28 of them lost ... any questions?
Well, I understand your frustration sock puppet..........considering Obama lost 68 house seats and 8 Senate seats, and Bill Clinton lost 34 seats plus Senate Seats. I guess you must think Trump did pretty good..........just like me.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Monday Nov 12
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, I understand your frustration sock puppet..........considering Obama lost 68 house seats and 8 Senate seats, and Bill Clinton lost 34 seats plus Senate Seats. I guess you must think Trump did pretty good..........just like me.
Huh? Who's Obama?
Hostis Publicus

Vandiver, AL

#20 Monday Nov 12
Jan2018 wrote:
One racist and one racist communist woman.
You have no idea what a communist is! Ever visited a communist country? It's not pretty but calling a loyal american citizen a communist is a new low even for sub human filth like you! You trumptards are a hoot!!
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#23 Monday Nov 12
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Huh? Who's Obama?
You know, your gawd oakland?
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#24 Monday Nov 12
Hostis Publicus wrote:
<quoted text>

You have no idea what a communist is! Ever visited a communist country? It's not pretty but calling a loyal american citizen a communist is a new low even for sub human filth like you! You trumptards are a hoot!!
Spot on for what you libtawds are all about, eh vandiver?
Brown shirt dems

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Monday Nov 12
Moochelle Obama wrote:
For the first time in my life I am proud to bad mouth a former FLOTUS.
Me too. First Lady of the Underground Sewer! THAT is exactly what the trashbag was and still is.
Jimmy Dean

Cypress, TX

#26 Monday Nov 12
Brown shirt dems wrote:
<quoted text>

Me too. First Lady of the Underground Sewer! THAT is exactly what the trashbag was and still is.
You mean the First Shemale with a buttsore communist ex president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,872,089
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 9 min WasteWater 3,114
News Barack Obama receives RFK Human Rights award at... 15 min Makes Me Vomit 1
News Presidents club assembles for Bush funeral, Tru... 30 min INFIDEL 298
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Annie Oakly 42,256
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr dada 11,938
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 244,686