David Gregory: Pressing guests on 'Meet the Press'

Mar 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

You can only imagine the rush David Gregory felt when his "Meet the Press" guest, Vice President Joe Biden , took a cue from him and blurted out some history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

They can pretend that the Biden-eruption that presaged Obama's support for marriage equality was unplanned. But I for one am not buying it. Even before Biden's interview, I had noticed statements of support for marriage equality from higher and higher officials, closer and closer to the President. I had already begun to hope that a change in the official position was forthcoming.

The trial balloons exploded, and no one paid much attention. Afterall, the conservatives already hated Obama for supporting gay marriage, just like they hate him for trying to take their guns. So there was nothing stopping him from actually supporting equality.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Why should'nt everyone be allowed to marry? Obama/Biden are correct in their support.....

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

yes wrote:
good for mr biden... he is a great vice president
Considering that ANY vice president's job description is to simply preside over the Senate, something they rarely do, what exactly makes a vice president "GREAT" ?

About the only thing I can think of that makes Joe Biden a GREAT vice president is he is the ONLY vice president able to put BOTH his feet in his mouth at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••