note to nra
noyb

Lincoln Park, MI

#1 Jul 21, 2012
You are liars and a propaganda machine to MAKE MONEY by brainwashing Americans!

The Constitution is clear that only a well regulated militia can own or carry guns. Most Americans are not members of the military and the military is limited to what it can do on our soil! AMERICANS IN GENERAL ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS!

Your biggest excuse for Americans to own guns is for people to protect themselves from the government. Do you think we are all fools? A gun up against a tank or cruise missile? Who are you kidding other than those who are far too dumb to own anything!

This would never have happened in the movie theater if the constitution were followed!

Americans need to have guns taken in or put in prison one or the other. How is someone to do a drive-by with a knife?

Use technology to first get the guns away from the criminals we fear and then the rest of us have one year to turn our guns in or go to jail!

I will turn mine in and I am disabled and own one for self defense of burglars not the government that has tanks, drones and everything else were are defenseless of. Guns do not protect us from the government! Not in 200 years has that been true and we were not allowed to own them since constitution was written! I could care less what USSC says if it goes against constitution. Obamacare believe it or not fits in the constitution but not guns.

Guns for hunting? We have something called stores if one wants to have meat! No hunting. That is a sport of anger to kill rather than to survive! It is for insane people who do not need a gun.

DOWN WITH GUNS STARTING WITH CRIMINALS AND THOSE WITH A RECORD FIRST!
noyb

Lincoln Park, MI

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Could that pre meditated murderer have killed and injured all those people with a knife? Hell to the no! He might have killed one person or injured one close by but not two!

I sure hope the right wing turns FAUX NEWS OFF and puts the NRA out of business. Those two organizations of propaganda and terrorism are destroying the nation. Both backed by Russia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMA Muslim 1,745,591
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 10 min Kang 1,239
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 1 hr youRjoking 92
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr DayIsNight 39,142
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr 2brosewilder 9,720
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 336
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 3 hr Tiny Emolument Hands 10