Arizona can start enforcing immigrati...

Arizona can start enforcing immigration law

There are 25 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Arizona can start enforcing immigration law. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

A federal judge has allowed Arizona to enforce the most controversial part of its politically charged immigration law, the so-called "show me your papers" provision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Can't wait to see how many they catch and deport.... Thank's Arizona. Thank's for finally realizing the truth about this. They come, they use, they take, they protest,send money to Mexico, laugh in our faces, and they protest believing they actually think they have right's here. Just hope all the States follow suit.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 19, 2012
God for Brewer! Finally, a small flicker of hope in a sea of insanity.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Oops. Good for Brewer.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
look for more states to follow,once again the folks in arizona are doing the ground work for others.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Way to go Arizona....hopefully KS will follow suit. The only down side is with our current DOJ and president, the chance of being able to actually get these illegals out of here won't be easy. Obama needs their votes!!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Wonder how many will be stopped because they look like they might be an illegal from Europe?
El Chingon

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Sep 19, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Wonder how many will be stopped because they look like they might be an illegal from Europe?
Zero.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Sep 19, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero.
Looks like we need the waaahhmmbulance! Another victim down!
El Chingon

Allenhurst, NJ

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we need the waaahhmmbulance! Another victim down!
Well, when it gets here, climb on in, you're the one that seems to be hallucinating.
El Chingon

Allenhurst, NJ

#10 Sep 19, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Since SB 10702b is now in effect, I will make the following promise: If a white European is stopped and detained by any Arizona LE while his immigration status is verified, and, said incident can be verified thru a public media source or public information file, I will immediately write a $1000 check to fat Joe Arpaios re-election campaign fund.

As some may now, I think The Joke is a cockroach (sincere apologies to the cockroaches), and I make this promise coz I know, I'll never ever have to take out my checkbook.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 19, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since SB 10702b is now in effect, I will make the following promise: If a white European is stopped and detained by any Arizona LE while his immigration status is verified, and, said incident can be verified thru a public media source or public information file, I will immediately write a $1000 check to fat Joe Arpaios re-election campaign fund.
As some may now, I think The Joke is a cockroach (sincere apologies to the cockroaches), and I make this promise coz I know, I'll never ever have to take out my checkbook.
when this happens and it does already those folks never snivel and cry,it does not make media attention. all know they have to be of a certain group or it is not news worthy. the whiner group from the south has the market on crying when caught.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#12 Sep 19, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
They are smart cops, they'll stop equally the white population, so illegals won't be able to scream racism. Hell they could stop me any day of the week and I would love to help cooperate with them to bring down the stinking illegals.
see the light

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2012
A Great Day
Bonnie

Thomasville, AL

#15 Sep 20, 2012
ROUND 'EM UP. MOVE 'EM OUT! Yahoo!
Tyrone

Hanford, CA

#16 Sep 20, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
If all "illegal" immigrants were blond and blue eyed ther would be no complaints about their status. As a matter fact they'd be welcomed with open arms and as brothers and given all the financial and free medical care that could possibly be given to them.
El Chingon

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
when this happens and it does already those folks never snivel and cry,it does not make media attention. all know they have to be of a certain group or it is not news worthy. the whiner group from the south has the market on crying when caught.
Or maybe it's that white illegal immigrants aren't stopped at all. Occams Razor?
El Chingon

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>They are smart cops, they'll stop equally the white population, so illegals won't be able to scream racism.
Like Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right? As him how many white illegals he's rounded up? Ask him how many illegal roundups he's done in Glendale, or Scottsdale.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text> If all "illegal" immigrants were blond and blue eyed ther would be no complaints about their status. As a matter fact they'd be welcomed with open arms and as brothers and given all the financial and free medical care that could possibly be given to them.
wrong.
All the illegal invaders up here in upstate N.Y. are ukranians and russians, with a spattering of chineese sprinkled in here and there. and yeah, they keep the b.p. fairly occupied just like the invaders from mexico do down south.
kinda blows your s.s.racecard ship right outta the water dont it?

blub blub blub,...bub.
sba131

Prescott, AZ

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Free is free wrote:
God for Brewer! Finally, a small flicker of hope in a sea of insanity.
I have lived in Arizona all my life and have watched this once beautiful state being turned into a third world country.We need all the help we can get.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#21 Sep 20, 2012
I really feel for you. California has already gone the way of a third world country. My heart breaks when I see what they've done to California. If left unchecked this country to, shall become another crapper, like what they've done to their own Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Rogue Scholar 05 239,519
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min ritedownthemiddle 1,509,501
News Trump takes aim at Obama's efforts to curb glob... 47 min anonymous 2
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr Brainwashed Trump... 7,582
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 hr Dalai Lama 1,288
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 4 hr jonjedi 74
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 63,572
More from around the web