Obama Calls Mohamed Morsi: President ...

Obama Calls Mohamed Morsi: President Urges Egypt Leader To Respond To Protesters

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Obama Calls Mohamed Morsi: President Urges Egypt Leader To Respond To Protesters. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

President Barack Obama called embattled Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to urge him to respond to mass opposition demonstrations and said the political crisis could only be resolved by talks, the White House said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

ratan4438

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Jul 3, 2013
A democratically elected President who still has a majority following in the courntry, should not have been removed by the military in this summary fashion. It reminds one about what Pakistan did for quite a while, and in the process became a failed country. http://computersbds.blogspot.com/
I sincerely hope that a civil war between large sections of the population does not erupt in Egypt.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Ramadan begins on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 (in 6 days) and ends on Wednesday, August 7, 2013.
This is a game changer, potentially.
Have the wWingBoysClub talk to someone, now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 6 min Joe Balls 266
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,275,002
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Joe Balls 196,934
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr -Stray Dog 47,768
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr taletha 340,740
News What's behind the 'anchor babies' buzz phrase? 5 hr Agents of Corruption 4
News Trump: Blacks 'worse than just about ever' beca... 5 hr I am me 508
More from around the web