Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign

Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign

There are 2 comments on the klkntv.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign. In it, klkntv.com reports that:

A familiar budget plan to sharply cut safety-net programs for the poor and clamp down on domestic agencies performing the nuts-and-bolts programs of the government is cruising to passage in the tea party-flavored... The Republican-controlled House passed a tea party-flavored budget plan Thursday that promises sharp cuts in safety-net programs for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at klkntv.com.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2013
When I think of Beyonce, I think of Benghazi. I can't help it. She partied like nobody's business the day after Ambassador Christopher Stevens died a horrible death in a terror attack.. That's all I'll remember about her. Benghazi. That's it. Nothing else. Just Benghazi. It's a shame but that's the way it is. Benghazi. That's all I got.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Who cares! Just another brood sow married to a drug dealer that belongs in prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Kiss8400 61,493
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Homer 1,433,034
News Trump: I reversed birther stance 'to get on wit... 5 min Jellybeans8075 78
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 7 min Synque 241
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 10 min Battle Tested 127
News Hillary Clinton's Campaign Against Russia 12 min Flower5201 13
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 14 min RUSSIA IS NOTHING 6,291
More from around the web