Perspective: Blaming Obama for everything

Aug 30, 2013 Full story: Chicago Tribune 660

A poll of Louisiana Republicans released last week contained some strange news for President Barack Obama: Twenty-nine percent of them said he was responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina - in 2005.

Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#539 Sep 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would believe the evil and the treasonist actions that liberals were capable of.......... At first.
That's right, for one fleeting moment Barney Frank, took over the federal government.

Teabaggers WERE that STUPID.

Hard to believe, they're even dumber now.

Poor teabagger.

United States

#540 Sep 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>There ARE no tea party "cults". Remember,the Obama IRS spent years sitting on their applications.......

Liberalism by definition is a cult.

Cult: A system where a group or society blindly follows a person,religion or ideology. Liberalism.
Conservatism.

BTW, there are twice as many conservative tax free groups than there are liberal tax free groups.

United States

#541 Sep 6, 2013
Disbarred wrote:
<quoted text>You, you're brain dead.
So you have nothing, typical.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#543 Sep 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatism.
BTW, there are twice as many conservative tax free groups than there are liberal tax free groups.
IRS oughta investigate the bejesus outta them..... dirty right, can't trust them....
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#544 Sep 6, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
just you.
but you clearly want to do wsg, your own moniker says so...lying again?

i doubt either of us would be interested, i know i sure wouldn't..:)
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#545 Sep 6, 2013
Disbarred wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet if Sarah offered you a job wiping her azz you would do it for free just so some of her intelligence might rub off on you.
Dear, I know which newspapers I read, I know the difference between the Koreas, I know that Africa is a continent and not a country and I do not need to write spin words on my hand.

So I am at least a heads up on Palin's intelligence.

Try again ....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#546 Sep 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Palin's next job running a hot dog stand.
Palin made McCain, women, her party and the vice presidential candidacy a mockery, a laughing stock and a wtf question - and that was before Tina Fey!
Only progressives and the feminist do. The media and entertainers helped this along. She is more seasoned now. Obama ain't no great shakes either. and Biden. Perhaps you did not catch his act. And his act when he started a few decades ago before we had all of this electronic stuff was brutal. She would be no worse. And the only question would be if she was controlled by the elitists like practically everyone else. Which would be a good chance. Anyway she has a good living.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#547 Sep 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Only progressives and the feminist do. The media and entertainers helped this along. She is more seasoned now. Obama ain't no great shakes either. and Biden. Perhaps you did not catch his act. And his act when he started a few decades ago before we had all of this electronic stuff was brutal. She would be no worse. And the only question would be if she was controlled by the elitists like practically everyone else. Which would be a good chance. Anyway she has a good living.
Drivel filled gibberish.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#548 Sep 6, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Drivel filled gibberish.
Cro Fagnon man.....the smell of disease. And da taxpayer gets hit with the bill. Saul Alinsky lives! Bwhahaa!
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#549 Sep 6, 2013
You can't blame President Obama for anything, because he knows nothing. We have never had a President that was so disinterested in his job. He is completely disconnected. He has the world wondering if he would start WW3, and off he goes to Russia for the G20. It is as though he was all excited about his new war front, when suddenly no one wanted anything to do with it so, he lost interest as well.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#550 Sep 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Cro Fagnon man.....the smell of disease. And da taxpayer gets hit with the bill. Saul Alinsky lives! Bwhahaa!
um, i think he was commenting on the gibberish you already posted, not asking for another helping...:)
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#552 Sep 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
um, i think he was commenting on the gibberish you already posted, not asking for another helping...:)
The only gibberish is what goes up your azz holes. You are a dead end in a gaia based godless society. You are Cro Fagnon. No use to a healthy and vibrant culture except as slaves. So you were forced on everyone by the new world order elitists as part of the design to destroy the nation. All of these movements if contained are right. But they are not. Saul Alinsky lives! You forget the history and what happens when a culture is overwhelmed with what we are doing. It looks so innocent in many ways. This is what you want me to reflect and you got it. Your hate is bad that you would see the world destroyed for personal reasons.

Location hidden

#553 Sep 7, 2013
Thank God, we have a representational form of government....not like, America's Got Talent...where the viewers get to decide.....Thank You Jesus....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#554 Sep 7, 2013
We have a government of tyranny and corruption. With our personal selfish views used against us to further the elitist goal of world government.

Location hidden

#555 Sep 7, 2013
It does insure your freedom, to be as goofy as possible.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#556 Sep 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You need to look up who was in control in 2003 so you won't look like a fool.
Do you have a point?

Hypoluxo Fl

#557 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point?
You do.

95,375 DUMBOSPAMS AND COUNTING.

Hypoluxo Fl

#558 Sep 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The only gibberish is what goes up your azz holes. You are a dead end in a gaia based godless society. You are Cro Fagnon. No use to a healthy and vibrant culture except as slaves. So you were forced on everyone by the new world order elitists as part of the design to destroy the nation. All of these movements if contained are right. But they are not. Saul Alinsky lives! You forget the history and what happens when a culture is overwhelmed with what we are doing. It looks so innocent in many ways. This is what you want me to reflect and you got it. Your hate is bad that you would see the world destroyed for personal reasons.
More retarded gibberish.

United States

#559 Sep 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a point?
Are you REALLY that stupid?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#560 Sep 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Are you REALLY that stupid?
So you didn't have a point. Please omit further rants if you can't back them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 5 min Earl 346
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min King Clutch 284,221
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 48,602
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Donny Brook 1,144,572
Obama to send 1,500 more troops to Iraq as camp... 29 min Retired SOF 309
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 1 hr Bama Yankee 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,987

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE