Gergen: Romney was hungry, Obama flat

Full story: CNN 57
President Barack Obama and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney finish their debate in Denver on Wednesday, October 3. View behind-the-scene photos of debate preparations. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Will the ignorant and brainwashed American people continue to go like blind sheep to the slaughter house even if they realized that the Emperor is naked and has no clothes and no plan and no vision for a better America than the bankrupted America for the poor and voluntarily unemployed. Will the stupid shameless Americans continue to go blind after the lies of the Obama about Romney increasing the Medicare payment of our elderly seniors which is nothing else but lies and deceit of the media? Will the stupid illiterate Americans of the failed America public schools continue to go blind after the lies of the Obama and his liberal Pravda style media that claims that Romney will increase taxes on the Middle Class by 5 trillion dollars and will give tax break to the ‘rich’? Clearly, without his teleprompter, Obama looked helpless and wandering from one subject to another like a clueless amateur who never remembers only the White House Wednesday weekly parties. Without the cover up of the NY Times AP and NBC faceless ugly reporters Obama could not say one sentence that made any sense to 308 million Americans. Will the Americans realize that the Emperor Obama who pushes America to its self destruction and bankruptcy is naked and has no clothes?
brian

Wartburg, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2012
23 million out of work tells the story.
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
The latino votes also tells the story, the latinos loves papa obama.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2012
ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
I never saw his excuse coming, though.
"He has had less time to prepare than we anticipated. It's difficult to schedule significant blocks of time when you're the president."
-campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki
Uhh, Jen?
The View?
Las Vegas...???...
Really?
Obama, the POTUS of excuses and blaming others. Yea preparing for the debates interfered with golf, The View, basketball, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Hollywood, parties, etc.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Will the stupid illiterate Americans of the failed America public schools continue to go blind after the lies of the Obama and his liberal Pravda style media that claims that Romney will increase taxes on the Middle Class by 5 trillion dollars and will give tax break to the ‘rich’?
Way to totally lie about what the statement was.

The claim is that, if you reduce the tax rates by what Romney wants to, the debt would go up by 5 trillion (over 10 years).

Romney says his tax plan will not raise the debt, therefore, he needs to explain how that 5 trillion will be made up.

Romney says he can offset it by closing loopholes and removing tax deductions/credits. But he won't specify which ones or how it adds up to 5 trillion.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Romney is all talk with NO specifics on how he will accomplish what he claims he can do. Romney big talker.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to totally lie about what the statement was.
The claim is that, if you reduce the tax rates by what Romney wants to, the debt would go up by 5 trillion (over 10 years).
Romney says his tax plan will not raise the debt, therefore, he needs to explain how that 5 trillion will be made up.
Romney says he can offset it by closing loopholes and removing tax deductions/credits. But he won't specify which ones or how it adds up to 5 trillion.
Exactly. He could close all the loopholes, deductions, and credits and never be able to equal the $5 Trillion.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Romney says he would create 12 million jobs in 4 years but never specifies how he would do it. Are these jobs in the US or are they in foreign countries.
Beware of what Romney does not say as well as what he does say. Romney hidden agenda beware voters.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#11 Oct 4, 2012
President Barack Obama = No more than just a Pandering loser
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
President Barack Obama = No more than just a Pandering loser
rugby=no more than a NO DETAILS used car salesman.

hahahahahahaha
August

Belleview, FL

#14 Oct 4, 2012
ohReally __-__-__-_ wrote:
I never saw his excuse coming, though.
"He has had less time to prepare than we anticipated. It's difficult to schedule significant blocks of time when you're the president."
-campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki
Uhh, Jen?
The View?
Las Vegas...???...
Really?
My favorite was Al Gore's excuse: "The altitude in Denver is why the prez performed so badly." Lol!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#15 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to totally lie about what the statement was.
The claim is that, if you reduce the tax rates by what Romney wants to, the debt would go up by 5 trillion (over 10 years).
Romney says his tax plan will not raise the debt, therefore, he needs to explain how that 5 trillion will be made up.
Romney says he can offset it by closing loopholes and removing tax deductions/credits. But he won't specify which ones or how it adds up to 5 trillion.
You mt have missed the debate.... Romney spent 10 minutes explaining THREE times to the stoopid bastid on stage with him just the very thing you can't seem to grasp either. I guess there are a lot of stoopid bastids on the left these days. Too bad you can't fix stoopid.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You mt have missed the debate.... Romney spent 10 minutes explaining THREE times to the stoopid bastid on stage with him just the very thing you can't seem to grasp either. I guess there are a lot of stoopid bastids on the left these days. Too bad you can't fix stoopid.
Romney didn't explain anything. He simply claimed his tax plan would not increase the deficit. At no point has Romney explained HOW that's possible.

It's like a guy buying a new motorcycle and justifying it to his wife by saying "we'll save money around the house to offset the cost" without saying what's going to be done to save money.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#17 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney didn't explain anything. He simply claimed his tax plan would not increase the deficit. At no point has Romney explained HOW that's possible.
It's like a guy buying a new motorcycle and justifying it to his wife by saying "we'll save money around the house to offset the cost" without saying what's going to be done to save money.
If you missed it you missed it. So tell me where in the debate did OBAMA have any specifics? Taxes. Deficit. Unemployment. Romney,the MBA took Obama,the scholar,to school and showed him just how ignorant he was of the business world in practicle terms.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>If you missed it you missed it.
I didn't miss it, it doesn't exist.
okimar wrote:
So tell me where in the debate did OBAMA have any specifics? Taxes. Deficit. Unemployment.
Obama's plans are known. He's laid them out.
okimar wrote:
Romney,the MBA took Obama,the scholar,to school and showed him just how ignorant he was of the business world in practicle terms.
On what, specifically?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#19 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't miss it, it doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
Obama's plans are known. He's laid them out.
<quoted text>
On what, specifically?
Yup,you missed it.

Yeah,that Hope & Changey thingy. Hows that working for ya?

Well,Mr. Obama gave his leftist usual tax breaks for offshoring jobs spiel and Romney busted his chops for perpetuating the lie. In front of God and 50,000,000 Americans. And Obama stood there,looking reeeeaaallly stoopid for trying to pass that old canard off on a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN and MBA from Haa-vaad.....
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to totally lie about what the statement was.
The claim is that, if you reduce the tax rates by what Romney wants to, the debt would go up by 5 trillion (over 10 years).
Romney says his tax plan will not raise the debt, therefore, he needs to explain how that 5 trillion will be made up.
Romney says he can offset it by closing loopholes and removing tax deductions/credits. But he won't specify which ones or how it adds up to 5 trillion.
He did answer that question. Listen again. It made good sence to me.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Some of you just dont want to hear it. Romney explained his plan very clearly. It makes good sence.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#23 Oct 4, 2012
Maybe the pansy stud Obama forgot to take his Viagra.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Oct 4, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Way to totally lie about what the statement was.

The claim is that, if you reduce the tax rates by what Romney wants to, the debt would go up by 5 trillion (over 10 years).

Romney says his tax plan will not raise the debt, therefore, he needs to explain how that 5 trillion will be made up.

Romney says he can offset it by closing loopholes and removing tax deductions/credits. But he won't specify which ones or how it adds up to 5 trillion.
and an increase in jobs. He did explain. You didn't listen. The vast majority of people heard him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min King Clutch 273,218
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,130,036
Obama to speak on Ebola from White House with h... 12 min OccupyThis 19
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 18 min inbred Genius 367
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 36 min WeTheSheeple 304
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 36 min Fundiementally ill 2,022
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 47 min barefoot2626 1,516

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE