BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176791 Oct 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourself?
Is this supposed to make sense in English?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176792 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Punching bag? Come find out.
Hmm, more threats of violence, though Chauncey did not even hint at said violence. Watch it, Chauncey, next threat is air boat ride and/or death or, worse, stripping you of your citizenship and shipping you back to your country of origin, wherever that is.

You see, Chauncey, what you don't understand is this : LRS represents 95% of U.S. citizens' opinions. He speaks for the great majority. Disagree with him all you want, it signifies that you are a traitor, a terrorist and should either be imprisoned, censored, beaten up, killed or deported.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176793 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You : 327. Me : 0
Tribunals : 210. Birthers : 0
Guess which of the above two is reality and which is pure phantasm?
I am not counting all those false accusations again! 327 it is.

Ottawa

#176794 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Naw, dose Dems ain't worried....... much!
Is Ted Cruz a natural-born citizen eligible to serve as president?
National Constitution Center
By Sarah Helene Duggin 3 hours ago
Sarah Helene Duggin from the Catholic University of America looks at potential foreign-born presidential candidates like Ted Cruz and a possible emerging consensus among scholars about their eligibility for the White House.
The 2016 presidential election is more than three years away, but potential candidates and their supporters are already contemplating the next campaign. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas—now well-known for his role in the recent federal shutdown—and California’s celebrity former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger are among those whose names are circulating. But neither Cruz nor Schwarzenegger was born in the United States, and the Constitution provides that “[n]o person except a natural born citizen, or a Citizen at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”
For Cruz, Schwarzenegger, and a number of other potential candidates, the Natural Born Citizenship Clause raises a critical question: Is anyone born outside the United States constitutionally eligible to serve as president?
Senator John McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone, faced the same question with respect to his natural-born citizenship status in his 2008 presidential bid, and purported concerns about President Obama’s constitutional qualifications led “birthers” to file lawsuits challenging his natural-born credentials on the basis of a variety of far-fetched theories during the last several years. A new natural-born citizenship debate is already simmering, and it seems likely to heat up a great deal before the 2016 election takes place.
The Constitution does not define the term natural born citizen. Even so, Governor Schwarzenegger is clearly out of the running. Given that he was born in Austria to Austrian parents, there is no basis for arguing that he is a natural-born citizen of the United States.
For Senator Cruz—who was born in Calgary, Alberta, to an American mother and a Cuban father—the question is more complicated. There is a strong argument that anyone who acquires United States citizenship at birth, whether by virtue of the 14th Amendment or by operation of federal statute, qualifies as natural born. The Supreme Court, however, has never ruled on the meaning of the natural-born citizenship requirement.
http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-natural-born-c...
you still cannot write anything on your own, now can you? Boring everyone here by posting endless links that no one asks you for . However, when we do ask you to post a link to prove your outlandish statements, we get SFA, nothing.

Let's make this simple. Obama was born in Hawaii, U.S. territory from an American mother and Kenyan father. To you and nonsense birthers, that is not good enough, he cannot be president. He is not eligible. Going further, let's say he WAS born in Kenya (he was not but let's play with this) from an American mother and Kenyan father. To you and nonsense birthers, I repeat, that is not good enough, he cannot be president, he is not eligible.

Now this guy Cruz is born in Alberta, Canada, from an American mother and perhaps Cuban/Canadian father (it is not known if Castro stripped him of his citizenship, he probably did not as that would entail hundreds of thousands of "citizenship stripping") Somehow, to birthers, this is good. Cruz can be president. Care to explain, in your own words, not another platitudinous link, how this can be. Sure, you can back up your claim that Cruz is ok to be president and Obama is not with proof. But no more GB KFC and American Lady-style eternal links. let go of your links, fly on your own like a big boy.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176795 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Are you obese? Cause you just can't turn down that dinner bell, can you? LMAO! dewphys
Sure thing Romper. Just keep on blathering. I'll keep laughing at you
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176796 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm, more threats of violence, though Chauncey did not even hint at said violence. Watch it, Chauncey, next threat is air boat ride and/or death or, worse, stripping you of your citizenship and shipping you back to your country of origin, wherever that is.
You see, Chauncey, what you don't understand is this : LRS represents 95% of U.S. citizens' opinions. He speaks for the great majority. Disagree with him all you want, it signifies that you are a traitor, a terrorist and should either be imprisoned, censored, beaten up, killed or deported.
Depending on the infraction committed, yes, it is possible any or all of the listed punishments "could" be handed down. Gotta love it though....I get called the Louisiana punching bag and "I'm" the violent one? Are you really this spastic, Path?

Ottawa

#176797 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to make sense in English?
OXFORD DICTIONARY :

YOURSELF : Pronoun, corresponding to "you", used in the same way as HIMSELF, HERSELF.

Go back, read, it makes perfect sense. However, you don't. Failing mark. Again.

Ottawa

#176798 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the infraction committed, yes, it is possible any or all of the listed punishments "could" be handed down. Gotta love it though....I get called the Louisiana punching bag and "I'm" the violent one? Are you really this spastic, Path?
Damn it, you are ignorant. Chauncey called you a punching bag, yes, but never said he made you that way or threatened to make you one. However, you just, with the above post, confirmed your violent solutions for those who don't agree with you.
Based on your definition of "infraction" as mentioned in your post, and if due punishment was applied according to your looney-tooney criteria, you, long ago, would've suffered violence, death, or deportation.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176799 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
OXFORD DICTIONARY :
YOURSELF : Pronoun, corresponding to "you", used in the same way as HIMSELF, HERSELF.
Go back, read, it makes perfect sense. However, you don't. Failing mark. Again.
I'm fully aware of the definition, Path. Your response makes no sense as it doesn't identify what the hell you're talking about! Poor Path, another day and a little dumber.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176800 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Damn it, you are ignorant. Chauncey called you a punching bag, yes, but never said he made you that way or threatened to make you one. However, you just, with the above post, confirmed your violent solutions for those who don't agree with you.
Based on your definition of "infraction" as mentioned in your post, and if due punishment was applied according to your looney-tooney criteria, you, long ago, would've suffered violence, death, or deportation.
LMAO!!!!@@@@!! I think you really are this stupid. Lordy, Lordy!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176801 Oct 28, 2013
Jacquesboi, you take the "Doofus" crown, hands down. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176802 Oct 28, 2013
Game Over.

Ottawa

#176803 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Who said anything about "reading" people? And, what exactly would I be crying about?
<quoted text>
Yourself?
Okay, and although teaching is not my profession, I'll do my level best to explain the use of "yourself".

After the idiotic "who said anything about "reading people?" ", you added "And, what exactly would I be crying about?"

To which I replied : "Yourself?"

There, now. Do you take pride in looking like a fool?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#176804 Oct 28, 2013
You sho got that right!

Ottawa

#176805 Oct 28, 2013
Vengeur714 wrote:
You sho got that right!
Et vous vous vengez de quoi au juste?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176806 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have talked to descendants of Aztecs and Mayans. They are called MEXICANS!!! Dah, are you stupid!!!
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern day Mayans speak Quichean language which predates Columbus. They have their own customs and traditions. They don't called themselves Mexicans. It is like calling a Navajo in Arizona an Arizonian.
They are still MEXICANS just like Navajo Indians are Americans. Every American I have met also speaks English.
By the way, there are also descendents of Black Africans here in America and most of them speak an English dialect called Ebonics which I sort of understand.
Oh, my father, who was from Fort Fairfield, ME, did not use English in school until he went to high school as his primary language was French.

Location hidden

#176807 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
There are differences in British English and American English. In England (I do not know about Canada) the engine is under the bonnet and you put you luggage under the boot. A when a women gets sexually excited here she gets "heated up" but in England she get "hotted up".

Location hidden

#176808 Oct 28, 2013
I walked into a Pub outside an Air Force Base in England and there was a sign posted at the bar which said, "English spoken here, American understood".

Ottawa

#176809 Oct 28, 2013
Hi, Atticus,

You are right , of course, as concerns Quichean being the language of the Mayan people. However, and in my experience, not so modern as very few do master this pre-Colombia language. Most speak Spanish or Castellano. I believe, I should google it but too lazy that Quichean was mainly found in Guatemala. Not that it matter, there were no borders 4000 years ago.

Ottawa

#176810 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are differences in British English and American English. In England (I do not know about Canada) the engine is under the bonnet and you put you luggage under the boot. A when a women gets sexually excited here she gets "heated up" but in England she get "hotted up".
In Canada, we use "engine, hood and trunk" for automobiles. We don't very much use either "heated up" or "hotted up". Being an old coot myself, I wouldn't know how to say it in any case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 5 min barefoot2626 897
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min Reverend Alan 3,037
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Katrina Roxx 294,378
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Smart Alex 1,155,877
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 43 min barefoot2626 575
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr barefoot2626 1,111
An Ar AppealTHANK You for Your Help! We Made it 1 hr cuninglingwist 1
More from around the web