BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175117 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
....You keep speaking about the military and the vets like they were some kind of gods......
No, I speak about them with respect whereas progressives loath them just as you loath police officers.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly'
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gate...
Yep, you Libtards think that because you are better educated, you are smarter. Obama made that statement even though he admitted he did not know the facts of the case. A cop asks you a question, you answer and answer truthfully! He asks for your ID, you show it. And then the officer will be satisfied.
When I was in the Army I would do Duty Officer and often a soldier would loose the key to his room. Sure I had a master key and would let them in but I made sure that that was THEIR room and if I did not know the individual, they had to show me ID.
It's funny, I have NEVER been cuffed much less arrested but I have done citizen arrests twice on bad cops.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#175119 Oct 14, 2013
____ It's the "LEFT" who have closed veterans medical facilities and believe that PTSD is minor problem that THERAPY does nothing for.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have declared a war on drugs and gangs that has spawned a self fulfilling prison industrial complex and created more extremist groups with more members by fostering fundamentalists evangelical end of days fanaticism.

____ Clinton was definitely a LEFTY when he sign off on NAFTA that eliminated the livelihood of millions on both sides of the border via WTO multinational corporate subsidies resulting in the COYOTE trade illegal alien train of death whose alternative is starvation.

____ It's the "LEFT" who inserted the promise to increase energy independence federal financing in to the state of the union address while actually cutting that budget line item, lifted EPA protections regarding national pipeline operation and OSHA coal mine safety regulations.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have left the cost of IRAQ WAR AND RECONSTRUCTION cost off the national debt/deficit balance sheet and raided SSI funds off balance sheet accounting.

____ It's the "LEFT" who were responsible for the voter purge list in Florida and the 2004 false terror alert for the Ohio election.

____ All the GENERALS opposed to the IRAQ INVASION and perpetual OCCUPATION are "LEFTIES".

____ It's the "LEFT" who came up with the thesis that a CATALYZING EVENT like PEARL HARBOR would be necessary to continue the expansion of the EMPIRE, if the US is not growing it is in jeopardy of being marginalized to oblivion .

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#175120 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
New Gallup Poll.
Obama's approval rating by INDEPENDENT Voters has dropped to 16%. His disapproval rating by Independents has gone up to .... 60%!
Obama will curse the day he screwed with veterans and military families.
Trying reading this.
Congress, tea party hit all-time low in CNN polling
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politics/cnn-po...
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#175121 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Nixon' motto was : "If two things don't make a right, try three".(Norman Cousins on Richard Nixon)
Your a lot more entertaining when you attempt humor Jock, versus your usual arrogance and contemptuous, condescending insults. I suspect that you are way over educated for your own humility.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175122 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Street punks? We have them too. So what's your point? You were happy and glad and triumphant to point them out? Why? Yes, I do know we have them too, and again, so what and why'd you show them?
I dare you to re-post it. Like I said, I don't jubilate when something goes wrong in the U.S.
You may dare me but do you double dare me? LMAO!
hey

Indianapolis, IN

#175123 Oct 14, 2013
hi
hey

Indianapolis, IN

#175124 Oct 14, 2013
sup
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175125 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You may dare me but do you double dare me? LMAO!
And then comes the triple dog dare. Next thing you know Romper's tongue is stuck to the flag pole
hey

Honolulu, HI

#175126 Oct 14, 2013
birthers
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175128 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And then comes the triple dog dare. Next thing you know Romper's tongue is stuck to the flag pole
I'll leave the "licking poles" to you.:)

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175129 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I didn't use the word. You did. OCD much? Respectable homosexuals? Now, there's a "telling" description. Oh, and "pimp slap"! Nice, very nice. I bet you're the type that likes to slap his girls around, aren't you? You feel like you've been beating on someone because you have, yourself. You've been spanking your monkey all night, I bet you do feel "beaten"! LMAO! Once again for the mental midget, you proved nothing. Nada. Zilch. However, the post immediately after mine proved you were a liar, even had links. LMAO! I didn't lift a finger. LMAO! You're moving on? Great! And Twinkerbelle, a fart would lay you out cold. LMAO! But, thanks for showing all of us the true nature on the DIMs. You do know what DIM stands for, don't you? LMAO!
I have never laid my hands on a woman. Just my bitches, which you currently are.

The post directly after yours complete with links was not intended for me. He just thought I was talking about exposing spies. That was someone else.

If you would have clicked any of those links you would have known it had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

And Obskeptic (who posted those links) will verify this if you ask.

Hence, you are still a coward and a liar and have all of your work ahead of you to prove your claim.... bitch.

Now go get my money!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175130 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"queerismtry"?
Must be a scientific term. You can learn so much on this thread
It is.

Queermistry: A unique melding of two men on a romantic Louisianan air boat ride.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175131 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to touch that one...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175132 Oct 14, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying reading this.
Congress, tea party hit all-time low in CNN polling
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politics/cnn-po...
WOW!!!

10%...

They will hit single digits by weeks end.

Outstanding work.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175133 Oct 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never laid my hands on a woman. Just my bitches, which you currently are.
The post directly after yours complete with links was not intended for me. He just thought I was talking about exposing spies. That was someone else.
If you would have clicked any of those links you would have known it had nothing to do with what I was talking about.
And Obskeptic (who posted those links) will verify this if you ask.
Hence, you are still a coward and a liar and have all of your work ahead of you to prove your claim.... bitch.
Now go get my money!
What a hoot you are. Just your "bytches"! Nice, very nice. I'm your bytch? LMAO! Do you own me also? LMAO! That post after mine still proved you're a liar. Deny it if you wish. Makes no difference to me. Scruff is going Ramboi on us via his keyboard! Oh no! Someone hold my hand! LMAO! Go get your money? Ah, you misunderstand. Tomorrow when you're out and about make sure and stock up on all your petroleum product needs, that puts money in my pocket! LMAO!!! Don't be cheap now. Might as well load up on the KY, Vaseline, etc. Thanks in advance! Boy, you just got clownstomped. HaHaHaHaHa! dumbazzbastard
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#175134 Oct 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a lot more entertaining when you attempt humor Jock, versus your usual arrogance and contemptuous, condescending insults. I suspect that you are way over educated for your own humility.
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175135 Oct 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to touch that one...
Oh, you'd touch everyone of them if you could. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175136 Oct 14, 2013
I have stated many times before that religion holds us back as a species...

But were you aware that it holds us back as a nation as well?

Many times I have heard that the standard measurement system helps keep down test scores through conversion tables and extra steps in equations to get to the metric answer.

(Science operates on the metric system as does the entire rest of the civilized world.)

Do you know why we still use the stone age measurement system?

Well there are actual lobbyist in congress that keep us from going metric. And the reason that we haven't converted to metric yet is spectacularly frightening.

I assume you are all sitting down.

Ready for this?

The metric system is the work of the devil!

That's right. It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!

I know, right?

I didn't believe it when I heard it either. Look it up for yourself.

Amazing!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175137 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot you are. Just your "bytches"! Nice, very nice. I'm your bytch? LMAO! Do you own me also? LMAO! That post after mine still proved you're a liar. Deny it if you wish. Makes no difference to me. Scruff is going Ramboi on us via his keyboard! Oh no! Someone hold my hand! LMAO! Go get your money? Ah, you misunderstand. Tomorrow when you're out and about make sure and stock up on all your petroleum product needs, that puts money in my pocket! LMAO!!! Don't be cheap now. Might as well load up on the KY, Vaseline, etc. Thanks in advance! Boy, you just got clownstomped. HaHaHaHaHa! dumbazzbastard
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.

Back to your corner, bitch.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175138 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'll leave the "licking poles" to you.:)
And Romper goes gay. Again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 28 min 870King 87
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,745,317
News News 5 Mins Ago Road to N. Korea's denucleariza... 2 hr Ronald 19
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 3 hr Quirky 15
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 3 hr Let me help shayla 326
News Go home: No More DACA deal for Undocumented Imm... 3 hr josh 14
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr Cassandra_ 9,711