BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,583)

Showing posts 151,641 - 151,660 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh, if the economy is soooo good, how come Bernanke is still printing $85B Obama Bucks every month?
Watch out, the bigger the bubble, the bigger the pop!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

September 16, 2013 at 8:50 am Obama Voters Sign Fake Petition For Gov Confiscation of Gold Coins to Help the Economy
Obama supporters in San Diego, California sign a petition to ban and confiscate gold coins from people’s homes and safe deposit boxes as part of the President’s economic recovery plan. Author and media analyst Mark Dice uses the key words “will you help Obama” and that’s all it takes for people to sign his crazy petition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/obama-v...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic loser loseth again.
<quoted text>
You shouldn't judge yourself so harshly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Wbai org wrote:
<quoted text>
OPEC has a monopoly on the prices and there is very little we can do about it.
==========
When Clinton left Office, Gasoline Was $1.46 / gallon
When Bush stole the election gas went up up and way up
GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work
Here's the idea: Boycott Exxon / Mobil
For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.
Hey, how is WBAI radio doing? Progressives radio suck big time because the only people who listen to them are losers!!!

General News 7/27/2013
WBAI in Crisis
By Reginald Johnson

By Reginald Johnson

Progressive radio station WBAI in New York is in dire financial straits, and sweeping layoffs are planned.

A majority of the 28-member staff at the station have received layoff notices from the Pacifica Foundation, which owns WBAI and four other listener-supported, non-commercial outlets around the country. Layoffs were supposed to go through July 15, but were delayed until Wednesday, July 31.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/WBAI-in-Cris...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

But stations who carry right wing talk shows like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. are in the money$$$$

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was judged as "Racy" by someone.
And this comment (above) was rated "Racy" twice.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rac...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Likely, the best one I will see all day.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And he continues to lose.

"Can you hear us coming?"

Evidence for Noah's Ark is young Earth? Hee hee hee!

"A hoax is really a study if you look at it long enough!" Really?

The standard of evidence is bodies of the founder population?(Did you find Adam yet? Hint: He's the guy without a navel.)

There are flaws in the theroy of evolution? Oh yeah, and flaws in Hawaii's birth certificate laws that are the same as just about every other state.

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But stations who carry right wing talk shows like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. are in the money$$$$
Many prostitutes are in the money too.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I wasn't the moron who proudly declared that his sentences in a paragraph were totally disconnected, as though that's normal.

Gawd.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Many prostitutes are in the money too.
Well, they aren't prostitutes workin' the bus station like the left wingers are!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they aren't prostitutes workin' the bus station like the left wingers are!
Exactly, they are more like the prostitutes working the trailer park Republicans.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So is WWE, Honey Booboo, Nascar, extreme fighting etc. Goes to show...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, last year every "qualified" Alaskan citizen got $878 from the Alaska Permanent Fund. Oh, they have no state income tax or sales tax either!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent...
Alaska's population hovers around 800,000. Yes, 800,000. Alaska has a 220 million oil production per year, plus gas. I would hope they had no sales tax, Rogue. That would be immoral. 220 million barrels a year, population of 800,000.

Problem : Production is down, way down, due to competition from shale exploration in the lower 48s. Yup. And these idiots in Juneau are giving away piddly dividends to the citizens, dividends that should instead go into a reserve fund or much-needed health care or education. Alberta did the same ting for a while. Idiots are kicking themselves in the behind today.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, a lot of good Citco has done for the people of Venezuela as Hugo Chavez and his buddies shiffoned of the money to spend on what they wanted while throwing peanuts to "his" people. At least Norway spreads their oil wealth as does the state of Alaska!
Well, some people in New England receiving free or low cost heating oil from Citgo may not agree with you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Exxon-Mobil is only the 13th largest company in the world and that two thirds of their oil is controlled by ..... Obama (Remember we he shut down deep well drilling after the BP Gulf of Mexico spill!)!!!
Oh, why don't you by Citco gas as that is owned by ..... Venezuela!!!!
Oh, on my last visit to the states, I always made it a point to fill up with Citgo gas. Why? It was usually same price as others or cheaper, so why not? Attendants were quite nice, thank you.

As to Venezuela, Rogue, it's not paradise and it's very corrupt. Are you in a position to throw stones? And what has Venezuela done to you lately, or to the US? Apart from the Citgo invasion, have they attacked you in any way? What've you got against them?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Dufus still can't comprehend basic English and yet fantasizes that his play law is too complex for mere mortals?

Delusional Dufus

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus still can't comprehend basic English and yet fantasizes that his play law is too complex for mere mortals?
Delusional Dufus
Play physics is also too complicated for mere mortals.

Any day now Dale will be the biggest billionaire in the world while disproving the first law of thermodynamics (and while selling weed to 14 year old girls.).
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why? Judging from your posts, I doubt you could understand the instructions.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And he continues to lose.
"Can you hear us coming?"
Evidence for Noah's Ark is young Earth? Hee hee hee!
"A hoax is really a study if you look at it long enough!" Really?
The standard of evidence is bodies of the founder population?(Did you find Adam yet? Hint: He's the guy without a navel.)
There are flaws in the theroy of evolution? Oh yeah, and flaws in Hawaii's birth certificate laws that are the same as just about every other state.
MORON.
<quoted text>
Tissue? Still got sum on yer lip thar Twinkerbelle! Can I hear you coming? Wait.....yes, yes indeed, I do hear the pitter-patter of thousands of little munchin feet! Got your traps set? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Play physics is also too complicated for mere mortals.

Any day now Dale will be the biggest billionaire in the world while disproving the first law of thermodynamics (and while selling weed to 14 year old girls.).

Dale wrote, "
"
Poor Dufus. All Delusional, All The Time
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I wasn't the moron who proudly declared that his sentences in a paragraph were totally disconnected, as though that's normal.
Gawd.
<quoted text>
Tell me you didn't just use the word, "gawd"! Hand on hip? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,641 - 151,660 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••