BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164289 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But the Libtards will not even consider that this might be true as it is from a none George Soros appoved site.
It wasn’t just ‘Skittles’ Trayvon was carrying
Posted on July 16, 2013
These were the ingredients in the drugs that he abused. So much for the innocent little child.
Check it out:
The Conservative Treehouse (aka “CTH” and “The Last Refuge”) earned Zimmerman’s grateful acknowledgement because of its extraordinary investigative work undertaken throughout the saga, particularly in obtaining through Freedom of Information Act and publishing public records that revealed the corruption and racism connected to the charges and the trial itself, naming who was involved regardless of how high up the political food chain it went, in what the investigative bloggers called “The Zimmerman Railroading.”
Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-...
George Soros again? I've heard of him, yes, but what newspapers or TV channels does he own? Gimme a hint,'cuz I sure as hell don't know.

Ottawa

#164290 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and the LSM keeps trying to cover this issue up.
Nancy Grace Cuts Off Guest's Mic for Correctly Stating Trayvon Martin Had Smoked Weed
By Randy Hall | July 12, 2013 |
What does a liberal cable television host do when a guest confronts her with an ugly truth? Why, she cuts off his microphone, of course!
That's what happened on Thursday, when Nancy Grace -- host of a weeknight program on HLN, which was formerly known as the Headline Network -- clashed with Frank Taaffe, a friend of George Zimmerman who stated that black teenager Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system during their encounter on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla.
Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drugs,” Taaffe stated as he leaned into the camera.“And they found THC in his system, did they not?”
THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the principal psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, which is commonly used as “a recreational drug” under the name marijuana.
At that point, Grace said:“Sadly, we have to cut his mic” while the liberal host continued to discuss the topic as her guest angrily looked on.
That segment of the interview began when Taaffe said he wanted to talk about something important.
You know, you keep talking about this gun. George had a concealed weapons permit. He had a legal right to carry that weapon with him.
However, the guest stumbled when he said that “we've talked about the Second Amendment, and you said something about before the Civil War before. I want to talk about the gun issue.”
Grace quickly corrected Taaffe's mistake:
It was the Revolutionary War, when the Brits, the Tories were bursting into people's homes.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/...
She did the fool a favour by cutting off his mike. Else, he would've made an even bigger fool of himself, as he proved when citing the 2nd amendment. Let's review some of it, or what Taaffe recounted: "Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drug,” WOW. And Taaffe would repeat THAT? Zimmerman, the super sleuth, doctor, behavioral scientist, could detect at 60 feet that Martin was on drugs? Wow. That, Rogue, is as incredulous as your constant insistence that you were there when the shooting occurred.

Number, 2, Rogue : Cannabis , marijuana, etc, will tranquilize most people, will slow them down. Aggressiveness will not ensue.

So, let's say Martin was high. Does that mean he deserved death? Is that what Taaffe is saying? Should he not profusely thank Nancy Grace for cutting him off?

And Nancy Grace? I've watched her a number of times. No raging leftist or liberal is she. If she is, she hides it well.

Ottawa

#164291 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with Cory Monteith or his show but I was surprised to hear how fast the results came back.
So was I. How sad. And how stupid.

Ottawa

#164292 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But even the Huffington Post admits that the black culture has some big problems.
I think my answer caught her by surprise. "When 1 in 57 white kids has a parent in prison, but 1 in 9 black kids do, there's something seriously wrong," I said. "But this is Florida, so as saddened as I am by the verdict, I'm not shocked. This is a state where 3/4 ounce of marijuana gets you a felony and you lose your right to vote for life. Did you know 23 percent of voting-age black people in Florida can't vote because of their felony laws? We'd never have had a President George W. Bush if those people could have voted!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/russ-belville/d...
1. Do you know black history and why there may be more black "crime", Rogue? I'll take no for an answer;

2w. But, most important, do blacks have the same resources to defend themselves in court? Why does a black shoplifter face immediate incarceration when caught and the CEOs of the fraudulently bankrupt 2008 banks, brokers, mortgage lenders and car manufacturers of 2008 were never brought to trial? Ever hear of the 1%, Rogue? They have nothing to worry about, just dip in, folks. Are those corporate bigwigs allowed to vote?

Don't you love to come back, at least once a day, well, more than that, actually, with twisted racial news and opinions?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164294 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>She is attractive looking but brain dead.

lol
Not completely brain dead. Even Ms Pray Away the Gay said "thanks but no thanks" to the bridge to Birfistan

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164295 Jul 17, 2013

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob... my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#164296 Jul 17, 2013
The 2014 elections are looking really RED!

Unions: Obamacare Will Shatter Backbone of Middle Class
By Meghan Foley | More Articles July 17, 2013

The Affordable Care Act now has a formidable opponent in U.S. labor unions. The unions were a key ally in the law’s passage: They spent a large sum of money on the congressional campaigns of Democrats in 2006 and 2008, and union leaders lobbied in favor of health care reform in 2009 and 2010. But with growing worries that the legislation will disrupt the health benefits of its members, America’s largest unions are asking Congress to step in.

“When you and the President sought our support for the Affordable Care Act, you pledged that if we liked the health plans we have now, we could keep them. Sadly, that promise is under threat,” letter said.“Right now, unless you and the Obama Administration enact an equitable fix, the ACA will shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits, but destroy the foundation of the 40 hour workweek that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/unions-oba...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164297 Jul 17, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the Republican party should know everything about a campaign of hate!!!
Are you ready for the race war?
Are you ready for the race war?...said Rico!

Question IS ... R U ...???
``````````

The South IS gonna "rise again" ...

Tanya tucker - I Believe The South Is Gonna Rise Again

waylon jennings - the south's gonna rise again
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Rising
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bring it ON ...

This TIME there will be MORE *GOOD CHRISTIAN* Blacks against the "bad ones" ...
They are "getting TIRED" of their own brothers!

Just ask Juan Williams!
RE: Shawn Hannity on FOX ...'last night'

:)

Location hidden

#164298 Jul 17, 2013
You guys do not seem to be upset that Tryvons' father, Tracy, did not know his son did not come home that night. His son had been dead over 12 hours when he called 911 to report him missing.
Trayvon was the victim of a broken family where his family only got involved when he was in trouble.
Oh, you know what 'lean' is? It is a concotion of a high caffeine drink (ice tea). high sugar (skittles) and DXM (Dextromethorphan ) which is a common ingredient in cough syrup.
It is a hip-hop culture drug combo which will lead to weight loss (Trayvon was thin), aggressive behavior (Trayvon liked to get into fights) and often leads to liver disease (which Trayvon's autopsy said he had).
"But, but, gut it was that evil White-Hispanic's fault that Trayvon assaulted him!!!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164299 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with Cory Monteith or his show but I was surprised to hear how fast the results came back.
As a 12 year old he was 'hooked' on drugs.
He moved in with a family friend' who was going through the same problems and KICKED it ...

at THAT time!

Heroin is too enticing for some[the WEAK] I guess ...
``````````

Heroin Use Has 'Exploded' Among Area Teens, Experts Say
A bag of heroin can be purchased for as low as $7.
http://northfork.patch.com/groups/editors-pic...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164300 Jul 17, 2013
Parents NEED TO BE parents
-n-
take CHARGE!

Not be AFRAID of their child and/OR Child Protective Services!

Unless the parents ARE 'just like' the kids!

BIG possibility!

Location hidden

#164301 Jul 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number, 2, Rogue : Cannabis , marijuana, etc, will tranquilize most people, will slow them down. Aggressiveness will not ensue.
So, let's say Martin was high. Does that mean he deserved death? Is that what Taaffe is saying? Should he not profusely thank Nancy Grace for cutting him off?
And Nancy Grace? I've watched her a number of times. No raging leftist or liberal is she. If she is, she hides it well.
Ah Trayvon was also using 'lean' which is know to make the user aggressive. No, Trayvon did not deserve to die,,,,, but neither did GZ and just as soon as he thought he was endanger of dying or seriously being injured, he had the right to use deadly force to defend himself.
The assault from Trayvon stated not later than 7:16:11 and the gun shot was recorded at 7:16:55 which as 46 seconds later. During this period only one person was yelling for yelp and the one eye witness said it was GZ.
Jacqueau, how long should Travon been "allowed" to try and kill GZ before he was allowed to defend himself?

Location hidden

#164302 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
As a 12 year old he was 'hooked' on drugs.
He moved in with a family friend' who was going through the same problems and KICKED it ...
at THAT time!
Heroin is too enticing for some[the WEAK] I guess ...
``````````
Heroin Use Has 'Exploded' Among Area Teens, Experts Say
A bag of heroin can be purchased for as low as $7.
http://northfork.patch.com/groups/editors-pic...
When I was 13 I remember my older (14) brother was huffing glue with a friend and they offer it to me and I sad no. So my older brother is brain fried and has not worked even one day in over twenty years.
He and his wife get $5,000 a month tax free from "Uncle Sugar" (the U.S. government), free medical and heaven knows what else free. Oh, his wife has MS too.

Location hidden

#164303 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Parents NEED TO BE parents
-n-
take CHARGE!
Not be AFRAID of their child and/OR Child Protective Services!
Unless the parents ARE 'just like' the kids!
BIG possibility!
Yep, Trayvon's father did not even know he was missing over twelve hours after his death.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164304 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and the LSM keeps trying to cover this issue up.
Nancy Grace Cuts Off Guest's Mic for Correctly Stating Trayvon Martin Had Smoked Weed
By Randy Hall | July 12, 2013 |
What does a liberal cable television host do when a guest confronts her with an ugly truth? Why, she cuts off his microphone, of course!
That's what happened on Thursday, when Nancy Grace -- host of a weeknight program on HLN, which was formerly known as the Headline Network -- clashed with Frank Taaffe, a friend of George Zimmerman who stated that black teenager Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system during their encounter on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla.
Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drugs,” Taaffe stated as he leaned into the camera.“And they found THC in his system, did they not?”
THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the principal psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, which is commonly used as “a recreational drug” under the name marijuana.
At that point, Grace said:“Sadly, we have to cut his mic” while the liberal host continued to discuss the topic as her guest angrily looked on.
That segment of the interview began when Taaffe said he wanted to talk about something important.
You know, you keep talking about this gun. George had a concealed weapons permit. He had a legal right to carry that weapon with him.
However, the guest stumbled when he said that “we've talked about the Second Amendment, and you said something about before the Civil War before. I want to talk about the gun issue.”
Grace quickly corrected Taaffe's mistake:
It was the Revolutionary War, when the Brits, the Tories were bursting into people's homes.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/...
Nancy Grace is a pig and has no business covering any news event!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164305 Jul 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
About Obama, you just wrote : " I don't care about the color of his skin,"
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). This is as incredulous as Hitler saying : "I love Jews, hey, let's make sure they are a part of the 3rd Reich government".
I've said from day one I didn't care what color his skin is. It is his policies and actions that I can't stand.

Location hidden

#164306 Jul 17, 2013
Trayvon's father did not call 911 to report his son missing until after over thirteen hours after his death. What type of father was he?

February 26
February 26 Zimmerman 7:09:34 PM call to police
At an unverified time, Trayvon Martin walks from the home where he is staying to a nearby 7-Eleven to buy snacks.
6:24:18 PM — As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)[Used with DXM to make 'lean' a drug concoction]
6:54 – 7:12 — Martin has an 18-minute cell phone call with a girl reported to be his girlfriend. The call gets disconnected.
7:09:34 – 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.
7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.
7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."
7:12:00 – 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.
7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know Martin's location.
7:13:41 — The end of Zimmerman's call to Sanford police.
7:16:00 – 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.
7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.
7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.
February 27
Approximately 1:00 AM — Zimmerman released (duration described as "five hours").
8:39 AM – Martin reported missing by his father.

Location hidden

#164307 Jul 17, 2013
Jimmy Carter Supports Zimmerman Verdict:'The Right Decision'

BY JOEL B POLLAK

Former President Jimmy Carter stymied Democrats' efforts to turn the death of Trayvon Martin into a partisan rallying cry Tuesday, telling local NBC affiliate WXIA in Atlanta that the acquittal of George Zimmerman was correct.

Location hidden

#164308 Jul 17, 2013
From the New York Times.

What detectives told Trayvon’s father
Detectives gave Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, an account of the events that Mr. Martin finds hard to believe. Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, was told that Trayvon approached Mr. Zimmerman twice. First, he walked up to Mr. Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Mr. Zimmerman denied following him. Trayvon walked away, and Mr. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle. Trayvon then approached him from behind a building and said,“What’s your problem, homie?” Mr. Zimmerman said he did not have a problem, and Trayvon attacked him. Trayvon hit Mr. Zimmerman and pinned him to the ground. Mr. Zimmerman pulled his gun as he was being beat and fired one shot.“You got me,” Trayvon said, falling back.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/02...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164309 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Trayvon's father did not even know he was missing over twelve hours after his death.
YepperZ!
Thanks for the below link too!

Pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Fed Up Again 294,786
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Homo Erectus 49,353
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 10 min Start Over 708
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 10 min Ratloder 2,171
Reflecting on progress, Obama honors civil rights (Apr '14) 14 min Evelyn 47
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 18 min tha Professor 911
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 36 min Memo From Turner 23
More from around the web