BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,128)

Showing posts 142,541 - 142,560 of174,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
There is a difference

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyhow, Poppo, it's all a myth this "small gov't" republican BS. Repubs grew the gov't apparatus as much and probably more than the Dems ever did, same here in Canada with the conservatives and let me tell you, when it comes to deficits, whopper deficits, leave it the Republicans and Conservatives.
Military wise. Not socially.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does George Soros allow you to read articles by Reuters?
South African police, protesters clash ahead of Obama visit
JOHANNESBURG | Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08am EDT
(Reuters)- South African riot police clashed with protesters in Soweto on Saturday shortly before a visit to the sprawling Johannesburg township by U.S. President Barack Obama, a Reuters photographer said.
Armed police fired stun grenades to disperse the crowd of several hundred protesters, who had gathered outside the Soweto campus of the University of Johannesburg, where Obama was due to address a town hall meeting with students.
(Reporting by Dylan Martinez; Writing by Ed Cropley)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/29/us-...
Your birther buddy was talking about the Tanzania visit, NOT South Africa. So he's wrong, you spring to his much-needed defence, you are also wrong.

As to the Soweto protests, they were minor when one considers the situation in that township, a hotbed of poverty and misery, ripe for protests and raring to manifest. On the whole, could've been a lost worse and, hey, South Africa's a free country, they have every right to protest, be it against Obama or anyone else.

Couple hundred protestors out of a population of close to 1 million? Are you kidding? You are really nit-picking you and Justice ha ha LRS, aren't you? Anything, just about anything on Obama will do.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

There is a difference wrote:
<quoted text>
Military wise. Not socially.
Everywise.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
===
Is that English?
Unfortunately no one understands what you say in your hell English as it is NO ENGLISH.
Who has PUT YOU IN HELL, THAT YOU FEEL BETTER THERE BY CALLING ME?
Why would I bother in what you say, to even listen to you, as you are no human any more, being in hell?
Stay there forever--this human kingdom has no place for you.
Yep, Hahahahahahaha !!!
Pauvre imbécile. Essayons dans l'autre langue officielle du Canada. Même si tu es trop ignorant pour parler et écrire le français, tu te ferais sans doute mieux comprendre que dans ton piètre anglais. Tu me fais rire, franchement, moitié Canadien. Pauvre type. Perdant (loser).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Actually, the google translator is improving, as the translation of my post 162202 is passable. Just this, "tu te ferais sans doute mieux comprendre que dans ton piètre anglais...) should be translated thus : "You would make yourself better understood than in your poor English). Rest is okay.

Perdant, ha ha. Yes, loser.
lol

Ramonville, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pauvre imbécile. Essayons dans l'autre langue officielle du Canada. Même si tu es trop ignorant pour parler et écrire le français, tu te ferais sans doute mieux comprendre que dans ton piètre anglais. Tu me fais rire, franchement, moitié Canadien. Pauvre type. Perdant (loser).
He speaks frog too!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

A casuaI observer wrote:
From trash Washington Times, a Rev Moon publication : "recession-depleted incomes ". About the only true words in the whole jaundiced article. Yes, "recession-depleted incomes "...and and when did that recession , spread to the whole glove btw, originate?

Told you, rely on Republicans for recessions, deficits, growth in big gov't and higher debt. This 32% is the result. It'll come down, no thanks to the GOP.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Fox News people said that? Or only a few like guest Carl Rove? Rasmussen did not say that. In fact the last few days before the election Rasmussen said it was leaning Obama!!!
It is obvious that you have never watched Fox News!
Apparently all but Juan Williams. LOL
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/1...

And of course we remember as well your obviously uninformed assessment of Nate’s well-reasoned method for reaching his conclusions.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
Admit it Rogue. Not a single birfoon on this thread believed Obama had a prayer of winning the 2012 election. There’s obviously a reason for that. The reason being is that the birfoon earnestly believes and listens only to his own bullshit and could care less what anyone else thinks. It never occurs to the birfoon that the vast majority of Americans think he’s absolutely nuts.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks frog too!
And what do YOU speak? You still haven't given me a clue. Very LRS kind of pejorative language, too. How about writing a little French for us, clod?

Tournefeuillle, France. What a phoney. were you really there, they'd have kicked you out a long time ago.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to comment of the waterboarding of young BLACK men in Shitcago by the police to be false confessions? It was bad when Bush was doing it so was it bad when the Democrats were doing it?!?
<quoted text>
Go ahead and keep your head in the sand. Chief Bull Connors was a DEMOCRAT too!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Connor
Pray tell, what does Bull Connors have to do with my comment?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your request is somehow connected to the subject matter of my post? By what logic, pray tell.
Palestine Does Not Exist

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jac isn't too bright is he?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You are being damned down like living in your hell.
You may be too old to display in the language you speak, as not capable of using clear expressions of up-to- date way. Nor are you capable of using classical style of expressions suitable in these modern times.
Perhaps you dug in the old books to come up with some words.
You simply still look like suffering from the down-syndrome illness, speaking like from hell you are being in.
You are the hell, and might as well stay over there, with no need to come back.
What was unclear? What is not "up-to-date"? What is not suitable in "these modern times"?

Here's what I said: "A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction."

Proper English is "the hell" and the hallmark of "down-syndrome"? Stilted syntax is the mark of enlightenment? Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Palestine Does Not Exist wrote:
Jac isn't too bright is he?
Ya ya Monsieur childish puerile Tournefeuille, France, playing hide-and- seek LRS-type games. Amusing, if one's pre-puberty.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Are you speaking like a ghost voice from hell?
Because you think you are old enough, ARE YOU AS OLD AS Bill Buckley---- 90 OR 95 YEARS OLD, or older OR OTHER age near that by bringing in his name, since you are the ghost voice speaking?
I have heard Bill Buckley speak on many occasions. His style was never disjointed or cumbersome. Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>His emulation of Bill Buckley comes out as Ted Kaczynski.
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays where he is loved!
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
<quoted text>
Actually, only 4,500 showed up. You forgot to mention that it was a closed or private invitation.
If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up? Your reply was very lame!!! Why don't you just blame it all on Bush? After all, everything that does not turn out as planned, you blame Bush!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks frog too!
croak!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It is true as Obama protocols much to the Corporate.
Protocols is a verb?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays where he is loved!
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
<quoted text>
If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up? Your reply was very lame!!! Why don't you just blame it all on Bush? After all, everything that does not turn out as planned, you blame Bush!
Re: "If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up?"

Probably 200,000.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Uh-huh!
Palestine Does Not Exist

Trabzon, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Ya ya Monsieur childish puerile Tournefeuille, France, playing hide-and- seek LRS-type games. Amusing, if one's pre-puberty.
You don't even know me ya big gobbler

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,541 - 142,560 of174,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barack Obama Discussions

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 3 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 177
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,453
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Sheep 21,358
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 9 min Don Draper 60
Congressman: - Punish' Amnesty Opponents 10 min lolol 13
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 243,491
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 16 min RU_Kiddingme 5
•••
•••