BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231200 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

truman

Boise, ID

#152176 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Dr., Mr. Potato Head? No? Then quiet!
Oh give me a break,like YOU cant tell this guy doesnt have both oars in the water?
You dont have to be a Dr. to make that diagnosis.
I mean be honest: you may be a gleefully unrepenant, right bent misogynist but at least you dont seem to be delusional.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#152177 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dealing with present issues. You flappers? Not so much! Y'all are stuck in the past. LMAO!
11.5 years ago is dealing with the past? Letting hundreds of Saudi suspects fly away during a no-fly order is the past? Because it's 10yrs+ ago, you just forget about it? Hundreds of suspects compared to two for Boston? And birthers point to the Saudi ambassador's visit to the White House and subsequent deportation of a Saudi student, forgetting to mention the Saudi Prince's visit to the Texas White House(familiar ground for the BinLaden family) an the immediate fly-out of all those Saudis.
Loser.

Ottawa

#152178 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry jackfish but you'll have to show me the post where I said I was the best. Otay? Oh, and don't forget to put up that post where, you claim, I admitted to being lol. Then you can give me the explanation as to how I can change my locations. You can't do any of the above because you're a liar.
Oh boy, he is riled, loosing what cool he has. Ha ha. As per your interpretation of the "I would not change one word of the Constitution", let me just say that I interpreted the "stomping" of your foes as "you are the best, or you won". Unless "stomping" someone means something else. Yes, tell us, loser, what does "I stomped him" signify?

Ottawa

#152179 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to pop your cherry but they were radical Islamists! No one from the right is even involved. Are you wrong all the time? Don't assume. You're not smart enough. squidfart
Why do you have to prove your idiocy and ignorance daily? Islamists are right-wingers, ultra right-wingers. They hate communists. Ask the Russians. Try reading something sane for once.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#152180 Apr 21, 2013
Breaking: News
Media Digs Up Boston Bombers College Records;

News Media Still Can't Find Usurper Obama's College Records

http://networkedblogs.com/KtjwY

Ottawa

#152181 Apr 21, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Breaking: News
Media Digs Up Boston Bombers College Records;
News Media Still Can't Find Usurper Obama's College Records
http://networkedblogs.com/KtjwY
Why should they find it anyhow? That is private confidential information. How would YOU like it if someone started digging at your last and final lifetime year of schooling at the elementary level and, ignominy of it all, broadcast to the world that you failed and been on welfare and food stamps since then?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#152182 Apr 21, 2013
Jacques,
The good samaritans are always the unsung heroes. And if they're anything at all like me, they really don't want or need recognition and notoriety.
But yeah, I had a hard time looking at that particular image and can't seem to get it out of my mind.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152183 Apr 21, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hah!MANY of your pals right here on Topix were howling with outrage because so many assumed it was tea Baggers!
Oh the INJUSTICE!!!!
What do you mean 'everyone' in the country thought it was Islamists??
(Myself I thought it was about 50/50) which was my Original Point which of course must have been a bit over your head Lord Of The Squids:Isnt it kind of a sad commentary on the state of the Right Wing in this country that the top two contenders were Al Queada and....Republicans???
How about a link showing everyone thought it was the "right"? Could you have gotten that anymore backazzwards? No! Do you read the news or just look at the pictures? pilgrim

Ottawa

#152184 Apr 21, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The good samaritans are always the unsung heroes. And if they're anything at all like me, they really don't want or need recognition and notoriety.
But yeah, I had a hard time looking at that particular image and can't seem to get it out of my mind.
loose
loose : "And if they're anything at all like me, they really don't want or need recognition and notoriety"

Just having said the above (like me) takes away any minimum merit you may have had. I'll wager many people here on Topix who haven't whispered a word of what they've achieved humanity-wise are 10, 20 times more deserving of merit than you. You, sir, are no Mother Teresa.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152186 Apr 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
11.5 years ago is dealing with the past? Letting hundreds of Saudi suspects fly away during a no-fly order is the past? Because it's 10yrs+ ago, you just forget about it? Hundreds of suspects compared to two for Boston? And birthers point to the Saudi ambassador's visit to the White House and subsequent deportation of a Saudi student, forgetting to mention the Saudi Prince's visit to the Texas White House(familiar ground for the BinLaden family) an the immediate fly-out of all those Saudis.
Loser.
Thanks for proving my point!

Ottawa

#152187 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a link showing everyone thought it was the "right"? Could you have gotten that anymore backazzwards? No! Do you read the news or just look at the pictures? pilgrim
LRS is shown map of North America. No names are written on maps.

Teacher : "Question for schoolyard bully and champeen dunce cap wearer LRS. What is this country^(teacher points to Brazil);"

LRS : "DOH. United States"

Teacher sighs. This time, points to Canada.

LRS : "Too easy, dumazzbastard (LRS tm reg'd). MEXICO"

Teacher : "OMG".

Teacher : "Current affairs. Who is the president of the United States"

LRS : Mitt Romney. It's why the DJIA is 2.5 times higher than when GWB left office, unemployment went from 10.5% to 7.4%. Romney FOUR MORE YEARS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152188 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh boy, he is riled, loosing what cool he has. Ha ha. As per your interpretation of the "I would not change one word of the Constitution", let me just say that I interpreted the "stomping" of your foes as "you are the best, or you won". Unless "stomping" someone means something else. Yes, tell us, loser, what does "I stomped him" signify?
Never assume you understand, jackfish.

Ottawa

#152189 Apr 21, 2013
Corr : North AND South America. Forgot the south part. Sorry, LRS, too late.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152190 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you have to prove your idiocy and ignorance daily? Islamists are right-wingers, ultra right-wingers. They hate communists. Ask the Russians. Try reading something sane for once.
A terrorist is a terrorist. Forget left and right. Once you attack, you are neither as far as I'm concerned. Just an enemy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152191 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
loose : "And if they're anything at all like me, they really don't want or need recognition and notoriety"
Just having said the above (like me) takes away any minimum merit you may have had. I'll wager many people here on Topix who haven't whispered a word of what they've achieved humanity-wise are 10, 20 times more deserving of merit than you. You, sir, are no Mother Teresa.
And you're certainly no judge of anyone.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152192 Apr 21, 2013
Corr : North AND South America. Forgot the south part. Sorry, LRS, too late.
I couldn't agree more, jackfish. You are sorry!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#152193 Apr 21, 2013
And jakeleg, really now, don't make any attempts at being funny. You just don't have it. Never have.

Ottawa

#152195 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A terrorist is a terrorist. Forget left and right. Once you attack, you are neither as far as I'm concerned. Just an enemy.
For once I agree. I was just pointing out something you don't know, namely that Islamists are far right people, they hate the left AND communists. But yes, a killer is a killer, a terrorist is a terrorist, matters not their political philosophy. I've been singing that for over a year here now. Grateful you advise your friend Rogue who digs instantly for political adherence every time there is some kind of crime.

Ottawa

#152196 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're certainly no judge of anyone.
Not judghing anyone. Just telling the blowhard to not contradict himself in just one sentence. Did you at least read it?

Ottawa

#152197 Apr 21, 2013
LRS wrote:
And jakeleg, really now, don't make any attempts at being funny. You just don't have it. Never have.
Yet, with you as the subject, mocking just comes naturally. Can't help it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,460,307
News The Latest: President Obama orders flags lowere... 4 min Geezer 3
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 16 min Twizzler937 33
News Obama orders investigation into election hackin... 32 min Giggle1101 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 58 min positronium 404,354
News Massive annual defense policy bill passes U.S. ... 1 hr Lick6432 22
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr President Donald ... 644
More from around the web