BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,241)

Showing posts 124,801 - 124,820 of167,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques,
I just read parts of that rambling and convoluted manifesto written by that psychopathic cop from California, Christpher Dorner, who is now on a one man crime wave seeking revenge for perceived and imaginary slights.
His unyielding praise of the democratic leadership is particularly noteworthy and will undoubtedly be a case study in the future study of mental health disease.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the empty chair bit went over your head. That was expected. Might as well accept what is true, the IIC is a fake and a fraud. LMAO! And you flaps were fooled not ONCE but TWICE! HILARIOUS!!!
The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations. 3 Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts. See Stephens v. State,
219 Ga. App. 881 (1996)(the unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence).

For example, two of Plaintiffs' witnesses testified that Mr. Obama's birth certificate was forged, but neither witness was properly qualified or tendered as an expert in birth records, forged documents or document manipulation. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and she was never qualified or tendered as an expert in social security fraud, or fraud investigations in general.

Accordingly, the Court cannot make an objective threshold determination of these witnesses' testimony without adequate knowledge of their qualifications. See Knudsen v. Duffee-Freeman, Inc., 95 Ga. App. 872 (1957)(for the testimony of an expert witness to be received, his or her qualifications as such must be first proved).

None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the
Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludesthat Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.

For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack
Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen. Accordingly,

CONCLUSION
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A.§ 21-2-5(b).
SO ORDERED, February, 2012.
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge

Did that go over your head Mr. Liars?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques,
If he is not man enough to invoke the 9mm solution upon himself, I predict he will meet his demise in a hail of law enforcement bullets.
loose
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
CONCLUSION
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A.§ 21-2-5(b).
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge

Romper is the cheap throw rug under the empty chair. Everything goes over his head
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird? Ignratn? No and yes, it's LRS. American er hmm Pravda Lady claims all the signatories were good ©hristians and believers. Nebka states they were deists. How so you counter this? You use an LRS scientific method to contradict him. Your response : "Tenzing, isn't it?" Brilliant and sooo birther-like.
Ignratn? I merely busted one of wojar's socks, that's all. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations. 3 Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts. See Stephens v. State,
219 Ga. App. 881 (1996)(the unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence).
For example, two of Plaintiffs' witnesses testified that Mr. Obama's birth certificate was forged, but neither witness was properly qualified or tendered as an expert in birth records, forged documents or document manipulation. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and she was never qualified or tendered as an expert in social security fraud, or fraud investigations in general.
Accordingly, the Court cannot make an objective threshold determination of these witnesses' testimony without adequate knowledge of their qualifications. See Knudsen v. Duffee-Freeman, Inc., 95 Ga. App. 872 (1957)(for the testimony of an expert witness to be received, his or her qualifications as such must be first proved).
None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the
Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludesthat Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.
For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack
Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen. Accordingly,
CONCLUSION
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge
I'm very sorry slaveboi but no one cares what you think. Your opinion doesn't count. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is the cheap throw rug under the empty chair. Everything goes over his head
Like slaveboi, your opinion doesn't count. Sorry! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

FFS- wrote:
I come to this thread whenever I need a laugh.
Lol birthers
Your blockhead provides a few laughs itself. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And I doubt they let him leave the sanitarium until he at least stops rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like slaveboi, your opinion doesn't count. Sorry! LMAO!
Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
You don't count. Sorry.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
And unlike Romper, the Judge's opinion does count.

What is that count up to now? Birfoons zero (a scorecard for Romper's life). Constitution 200
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

FFS- wrote:
I come to this thread whenever I need a laugh.
Lol birthers
Next time you need a laugh just drop your pants! LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on c-span Frank but the birfoon seems to prefer Fox. Besides it was only a couple of days ago and no one really gave a shit about the good doctor’s speech save the ignorant birfoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or if you prefer to watch on c-span
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/310873-1
The people that are mesmerized by Obama don't watch Fox or C-Span.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

There will be no Saturday mail delivery in six states today.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And unlike Romper, the Judge's opinion does count.
What is that count up to now? Birfoons zero (a scorecard for Romper's life). Constitution 200
Sorry, you do not count. LMAO

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacqves,
I have witnessed more than my fair share of atrocities and you don't see me going on a killing rampage of innocent people and spilling my guts on the internet in some sort of terroristic child-like manifesto such as Christopher Dorner has done.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Christpher Dorner, killer extraordinaire, is a product of his environment.
loose
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you do not count. LMAO
Poor Romper - no new "word a week" calendar from Mommy?

(She tried word a day but that quickly overwhelmed Romper's capacity)

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques,
Christopher Dorner is a wimp. He will bleed out and there will be nobody to save his sorry ass.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,801 - 124,820 of167,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••