BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,741 - 124,760 of 176,760 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very sorry slaveboi but no one cares what you think. Your opinion doesn't count. LMAO!
LRS don't you know that Ms. Taitz is a mental unblanced nut case

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Rogue Moron, just because the people on the above list, most of whom are not verifiable, are more educated than you does not make your silly anti-science point of view valid.
US universities award close to 50,000 PHDs per year. All that's required to sign the petition is an unverified bachelor's degree.
It's meaningless drivel, which is the usual with you.
And where is your source for the 95% who agree with man-made Global Warming?
Oh, they sent out surveys to about 12,000 scientists but only about 3,000 responded of which about 95% agreed that Global Warming was man-made. But you assume that 95% of the 9,000 who did not reply also believed in man-made GW. But what if 100% of those 9,000 did not? That would mean less than 25% agreed with man-made GW.
Typical Libtard Logic. everyone agrees with me?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>LRS don't you know that Ms. Taitz is a mental unblanced nut case
Hmmm. Oily writes SCOTUS. "Dear Nazi communist judges. Please here my fable or else I will charge you with treason."

Nazi Communists? That Oily may not be too bright but she sure knows how to charm a judge.(Can't wait to see how this turns out. The suspense is unbearable)
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
You cannot impeach a usurper, you must remove him by force, give him a fair trial, and
when convicted of treason, along with all co-conspirators, put a bullet in their heads!
Nowhere is it written that the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of innocent
Americans. The blood of a usurper and his co-conspirators will do just fine.
It must be done!
You feel so strongly about it. But you're a snivelling coward, you won't do it yourself, you want someone else to do it for you. Yellow Nazi.

Topix should report you to the police.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that's not it jakeleg. I'm just doing what you do, you know, like not answering questions? Yea you know. I did just finish "The Art of Racing in the Rain". LMAO
So you just read your first book, well maybe the second after Snow White. Should I be impressed? It must be true that dogs return as men. Lookit you. Don't you wish you could still lick your you-know-what?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Rejoice commies!
China Eclipses U.S. as Biggest Trading Nation Measured in Goods.
Funny thing is that we are not told about this until this year.
When did it happen? And why should a strong industrial exporting country of 1.2 billion like China not eclipse the U.S. which has 4 times fewer population? It's the opposite that was unusual. Why fret? India's next. Step aside, buster.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama Challenger Overbilled Nearly $10K For Fighting Obama Identity Document Fraud
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Bill Maher Responds To Donald Trump's $5M Lawsuit Over Birth Certificate Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Jacques will accept The Telegraph?
Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming
More than 31,000 scientists have signed a petition denying that man is responsible for global warming
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/205...
Or maybe Fox News?
Junk Science: Global Warming's New 'Consensus'
Written By Steven Milloy: Published May 23, 2008
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357201,00...
Sorry, no ABC, BBS, NBC, MCNBC, CNN, etc. but neither did they denounce it.
31,000 eh? I believe you. We'll wait for ABC, BBS, NBC, MCNBC, CNN, BBC, CBC, to tell us how many non-denyers.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Learn to read the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as yourself hiding behind your anonymous keyboard, making threats,of arrest for people speaking thier views and exercising rights fought for and put forth in our constitution, freedom of speech! Nothing is more cowardly as those who do nothing and say nothing when evil prevails!
Everything about Mien Obummer is fishy, there is not a document he has presented that has issues or "errors", yet you Libtard minions see fit to ignore and call it madness nut job conspiracies hoping that will make it all go away!
As can see four plus years and there are more questions than answers and Americans in search of the truth is not a criminal offense!
Take your threats and shove them! This thread is for everyone to talk openly and freely, after all this is America not Nazi Germany!
This is why this regime is being so scrutinized! From the obvious blackouts of the mainstream media to protect and ignore what ever benefits Obummer, to the buying up of media by radical leftist entities.
When history looks back on your kind and their Nazi Germany type threats and behavior, I hope they put your name right at the top for all to see as an example of America gone wrong!
So it wasn't a typo after all,. It'a mein, birfoon, not mien. The rest of your post, well, all your posts, are delirium tremens-inspired. Get help.
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Oily writes SCOTUS. "Dear Nazi communist judges. Please here my fable or else I will charge you with treason."
Nazi Communists? That Oily may not be too bright but she sure knows how to charm a judge.(Can't wait to see how this turns out. The suspense is unbearable)
Since I ben votin’ for Obama, my taxes done
gone up, my work stopped offerin’ health
insurance and my guns been taken away.
Damn you George Bush.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I ben votin’ for Obama, my taxes done
gone up, my work stopped offerin’ health
Damn you George Bush.
All that has happened to you, Fwank? By any chance, same happened to Rogue?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they sent out surveys to about 12,000 scientists but only about 3,000 responded of which about 95% agreed that Global Warming was man-made. But you assume that 95% of the 9,000 who did not reply also believed in man-made GW. But what if 100% of those 9,000 did not? That would mean less than 25% agreed with man-made GW.
Here's a source. www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scien...

Will you be able to read most of it, though? Not just the headline. It appears more reliable than that list of 31,000, hey, we have no idea if those names are real, and if so, if they even have a HS diploma.
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a source. www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scien...
Will you be able to read most of it, though? Not just the headline. It appears more reliable than that list of 31,000, hey, we have no idea if those names are real, and if so, if they even have a HS diploma.
Again, where is YOUR source that 95-97% of all climate scientists agree that Global Warming is man-made!!!
Skeptical Science just says that 97% agree but they do not name THEIR source. They also say that since 97% agree, they should not be challenged!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AL! Romney thought blacks were cursed as well; right on up to 1978.
The Book of Mormon's teaching of the accursedness and, therefore, the inferiority of blacks -- if blacks are cursed, then by definition they are inferior to the divinely acceptable whites -- was reaffirmed by numerous Mormon leaders for a century and a half. As late as 1969, even after the Civil Rights Movement had dismantled de jure segregation throughout the land, David O. McKay, then president and "living prophet" of Mormonism, still publicly justified its segregationist policies by declaring that "the seeming discrimination by the Church toward the Negro... goes back into the beginning with God."
Now, some will argue that I should dismiss the codified racism of the Book of Mormon as the unfortunate folklore of a bygone era because of the 1978 revelation by Spencer W. Kimball, the Church's president and "living prophet" at that time, that after a century and a half black males were finally un-accursed enough to fully participate in Mormonism's priesthood and sacred temple ceremonies. However, even if we ignore the suspiciously coincidental timing of this "revelation" (it conveniently appeared when the Church's federal tax-exempt status was imperiled by its racial policies), an attentive reading reveals that Kimball's proclamation did not in any way address the question of whether or not the Church still considered the Book of Mormon's assertions of black inferiority to be divinely authorized. In fact, the specific contents of Kimball's revelation were never made public. Nor has the Church ever disavowed the Book's white supremacist passages or the past racist practices and pronouncements of its leaders.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/obery-m-hendric...
I was "bragging" about THEM poo poo! They were/are GOOD people! You must have read one line and SULLED UP!

Typical of you libs!
I have put LOTS of interesting info about America on here! It's your problem you do NOT know more about Americans! You just won't OPEN your EYES! and heart!
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The poll the Libtard site is not a poll of any sort and is anything but scientific. Again, Libtardian Logic dictates that everyone of importance agrees with me.
That is why the Libtards create their own peer reviews. Only authorized people are allowed to do peer their peer reviews and like a bunch of Bobble Head doll, they nod in unison. Rogue

About that overwhelming 97-98% number of scientists that say there is a climate consensus…
Posted on July 18, 2012 by Anthony Watts

I think it is hilarious that so few people who cite this survey as “proof” of consensus actually look into the survey and the puny response numbers involved. So, I decided to graph the data to give some much needed perspective. Apparently, the majority of AGU members polled didn’t think this poll on climate change consensus was worth returning.– Anthony
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/07/18/about-t...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

How Obama is wielding executive power in 2nd term

WASHINGTON — This is what "Forward" looks like. Fast forward, even.

Since Obama's re-election, regulations giving force and detail to his health care law have gushed out by the hundreds of pages. To some extent this was inevitable: The law is far-reaching and its most consequential deadlines are fast approaching.

The rules are much more than fine print, however, and they would have thickened the storm over the health care overhaul if placed on the radar in last year's presidential campaign. That, after all, was the season when some Republicans put the over-the-top label "death panel" on a board that could force cuts to service providers if Medicare spending ballooned.

The new health law rules provide leeway for insurers to charge smokers thousands of dollars more for coverage. They impose a $63 per-head fee on insurance plans — a charge that probably will be passed on to policyholders — to cushion the cost of covering people with medical problems. There's a new fee for insurance companies for participating in markets that start signing customers in the fall.

In short, sticker shock.

http://ap.cjonline.com/pstories/us/20130210/1...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jacques, and just who is American Geophysical Union? And who did their polling? And who is QuestionPro? And you think this is a scientific poll?

And Jacques think World Net Daily is an unreliable source?

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Was Chief Justice John Roberts Blackmailed To Support ObamaCare?
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...
I WOULD PUT NOTHING PAST THAT CRIMINAL IN THE WH!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Since I ben votinÂ’ for Obama, my taxes done
gone up, my work stopped offerinÂ’ health
Damn you George Bush.
Please explain how any of this relates to your bigoted Birfoon fantasy

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites.
&fe ature=em-uploademail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••