BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141298 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll"? You'd better have lots of help little boy
LRS's list of threats :

So far, he has threatened to "put you down";
So far, he has wished for Obama's AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts;
So far, he has wished for my plane to have something wrong twice;
So far, he has threatened me at least 10 times with an air boat ride.

The man is sick and am suggesting Topix authorities to ask law enforcement authorities pay a visit to this sick man. Urgent: Check his arsenal.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141299 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.
Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.
According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.
For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.
The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.
Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.
The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All democrats, of course. Can anyone stop them?
Where does the article say anything about any political party affiliation? Can anyone stop whom? Most likely they will plea bargain and be deported.
Oh, in 1981 I was in SKorea and a Korean lady proposed to me on a train. When I told her I was married she said no problem, hushy hushy, quicky divorce!!! When we got to Pusan she asked me where I was going I told her I was going to find hotel by the dock (my brother was in the Navy and going to dock the next day). She told me she would find me a hotel. I walked around the train station about three times before I got rid of her!
Yes, there are people who will sell their Seoul to get to America.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141300 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!
It's arrived hours ago, DOH. And will mostly hit the north-EAST, deflecting here, but we will only get less than half what this Obama-generated black magic Kenyan storm will produce. But seeing as only 2% of the United States is inhabited, not many people will be affected, ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141301 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
Major blizzard moving up to the north. LMAO!
Maybe the worst one in 35 years. Sounds like Global Warming to me!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141302 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, slaveboi made his own choice. Just like you did, you dipshyt. You are one dumb SOB. Why don't you tell it like it really happened? You got no ballz jakeleg. None at all. You're as fake as Omama. And every bit as ignorant. If you want to call me names then do it to my face, cowardazz sissy. LMAO
By calling you non-racist liar, you retaliate by calling him racist slaveboi? WTG. Good thinking. What a clop.(clop: invented just for you. It's when a horse poops and walks into it. Clop, like you, ha ha)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141303 Feb 8, 2013
Well, good night. My girl friend just woke up. She works shift three at the hospital and usually gets home at 8:00 a.m. and sleeps until 4:00 p.m. But even on her days off she never gets to normal.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141304 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Silly child. I can handle it just fine. How come you always quit posting under Sonicfilter when I call you out on it? LMAO!!! Who's the silly little boy? Dat bes U dycklyck! Multiple monikers - coward for sure. How big is that yellow streak running down your back? LMAO!!
More fantasies Romper? Next you going to pretend I'm Terri again? Let me know when you get tired of being wrong moron.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141305 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacksonville brothers may face deportation following marriage fraud convictions, Feb 7, 2013 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- Three Jacksonville brothers were found guilty Thursday in federal court of conspiracy to enter into marriages for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration laws, making false statements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and unlawfully attempting to procure naturalization and citizenship.
Mowafek "Mike" Shahla, 43, Antoun "Tony" Chahla, 42, and Fadi Chahla, 40, citizens of Syria, were indicted on April 26, 2011, according to a release from the office of U.S. Attorney Robert E. O'Neill.
According to details presented at trial, the three brothers recruited three U.S. women, whom were all related, to enter into fraudulent marriages with the goal of the men gaining U.S. citizenship.
For their cooperation, the women received cash payments from the men.$3,000 was paid in exchange for one woman's travels to Syria in two separate trips, during which she became engaged to and fraudulently married Fadi Chahla.
The three women, whose names were not released by the Department of Justice, were each sentenced to two years probation after agreeing to cooperate with federal authorities and pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit marriage fraud.
Shahla, Antoun Chahla, and Fadi Chahla each made false statements on their applications for legal immigration and further lied to officers when being interviewed about the fraudulent marriages. The brothers became legal residents of the United States, but their citizenship applications were not processed by the time law enforcement uncovered the conspiracy.
The brothers face a maximum penalty for the conspiracy charge of five years in federal prison and up to ten years in federal prison for each of the other convictions. In addition, they may be subject to deportation for their crimes. Sentencing hearings have not yet been scheduled.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/296 ...
<quoted text>
Where does the article say anything about any political party affiliation? Can anyone stop whom? Most likely they will plea bargain and be deported.
Oh, in 1981 I was in SKorea and a Korean lady proposed to me on a train. When I told her I was married she said no problem, hushy hushy, quicky divorce!!! When we got to Pusan she asked me where I was going I told her I was going to find hotel by the dock (my brother was in the Navy and going to dock the next day). She told me she would find me a hotel. I walked around the train station about three times before I got rid of her!
Yes, there are people who will sell their Seoul to get to America.
Yes, some people will sell their soul to get to the United States. But Koreans still do that in 2013?I don't think so. But others will also sell their souls to come to Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. And they do.

Have t say it again. As I've often noted, sarcasm, humour and wit are not birthers' strong points. Proof of that is how Taitz doesn't even know when judges mock her.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141306 Feb 8, 2013
Poor pathetic Fwank / Rouge / Romper. Fantasizes that all posters from the Great Lakes region must be me. Poor closet dweller. Shouts his homophobic rants yet fantasizes that he sees me everywhere. Kind of KKKreepy. I feel fortunate he can't send pictures of himself
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141307 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasies Romper? Next you going to pretend I'm Terri again? Let me know when you get tired of being wrong moron.
He's tiressly wrong, lol. He's a clop, remember.(Still trying to find Canada on the map. But if he ever finds it, things shan't improve for him,'cuz then he's gonna have to find tiny Qatar on the map somewhere in TURKEY. Ha ha.
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141308 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>He's tiressly wrong, lol. He's a clop, remember.(Still trying to find Canada on the map. But if he ever finds it, things shan't improve for him,'cuz then he's gonna have to find tiny Qatar on the map somewhere in TURKEY. Ha ha.
Hmmmm. Canada. That gets you pretty close to the Great Lakes (clue for Romper. Look in the area of that large blue ink spot in the middle of your map if North America). I didn't realize I was Canadian but I'm sure Romper will claim that I am
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141309 Feb 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, good night. My girl friend just woke up. She works shift three at the hospital and usually gets home at 8:00 a.m. and sleeps until 4:00 p.m. But even on her days off she never gets to normal.
Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141310 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Romper's elementary school has 2 nurses?! No wonder they can't afford armed guards. Of course with a self-proclaimed badass repeating 2nd grade for the 27th time they probably feel safe
Learn to Read

Winfield, IL

#141311 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your bosom buddy and fellow birther LRS is MUCH better off. He has TWO (2) beautiful nurse girl friends, and poor you, you only have one and we don't even know if she's as buxom, young and pin-up material as LRS's beauties. So, you both have nurse girl friends? Sheer coincidence, I opine.
Hmmmm. Rouge announces his departure to tend to his "girl friend" and suddenly Romper goes silent .... Just sayin
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141314 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS's list of threats :
So far, he has threatened to "put you down";
So far, he has wished for Obama's AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts;
So far, he has wished for my plane to have something wrong twice;
So far, he has threatened me at least 10 times with an air boat ride.
The man is sick and am suggesting Topix authorities to ask law enforcement authorities pay a visit to this sick man. Urgent: Check his arsenal.
1. putting him down is the humane thing to do.
2. lie
3. lie
4. I've offered you an airboat ride.

Looks like you're wrong on all accounts, jakeleg.'bout right!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141315 Feb 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Rouge announces his departure to tend to his "girl friend" and suddenly Romper goes silent .... Just sayin
I'm pretty sure they are VERY related. lol
Both have been in aviation. One is a helicopter driver, the other some kind of mechanic for a major airline and imagine the look of horror on the passengers' faces when it's announced that the "clop" maintained the aircraft they are "riding" in at 37,000 feet... Idigress. Oh but I love to digress in that diection. There I go again, digressing. Second, both have nurse girl friends. Both are racist and the worst of xenophobes. Both claim to be patriots yet nothing could be further from the truth. Both canNOT come to the conclusion, and admit, that Obama won November 6. Both claim he was born in Kenya, with the 8.5 month pregnant mother making that return trip pregnant and with newborn child. Moreover, stratagem employed by Rogue is "good cop bad cop", he being the good one, LRS being the bad one. However, there is much resemblance in the language, and they share a total ignorance of politics, both domestic and, well, let's not even talk about the foreign side.
Not saying they are the same guy, but, hmm, there may even be a third element. Frank? I think you intimated so earlier on, though it may not be as Frank appears to be more ignorant than Rogue or LRS, which is a stretch I know.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141316 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. putting him down is the humane thing to do.
2. lie
3. lie
4. I've offered you an airboat ride.
Looks like you're wrong on all accounts, jakeleg.'bout right!
Again the barefaced lie, seeing as you agree with the first one.

As to the other 3, all written, black on white, "things can go wrong with airplanes, airplanes will lose nuts and bolts"...coincidence too, just as I happened to be flying. Same for AF 1.

Air boat ride? Tell one and all the purpose of the invitation. You like me so much that you'd love to spend some time with me on your fantasy air boat? Is that it?

Poppo calls you Mr Liars. TRUE
You call Poppo slaveboi. UNTRUE and RACIST.

"Can you hear us coming?" By god, I can. Yessss. Clop clop clop, oops watch that step, horsey, too late, manurish LRS stomped on again. Clop.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141317 Feb 8, 2013
jakeleg, don't you know that such a big mouth on such a lil girl is a bad combination? WHAT-A-PUKEBAG!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141318 Feb 8, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the barefaced lie, seeing as you agree with the first one.
As to the other 3, all written, black on white, "things can go wrong with airplanes, airplanes will lose nuts and bolts"...coincidence too, just as I happened to be flying. Same for AF 1.
Air boat ride? Tell one and all the purpose of the invitation. You like me so much that you'd love to spend some time with me on your fantasy air boat? Is that it?
Poppo calls you Mr Liars. TRUE
You call Poppo slaveboi. UNTRUE and RACIST.
"Can you hear us coming?" By god, I can. Yessss. Clop clop clop, oops watch that step, horsey, too late, manurish LRS stomped on again. Clop.
Psst, jakeleg, your word is worthless, you dropout. Starting to pick up on it now? LMAO!!! Cya teet boi
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#141319 Feb 8, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, jakeleg, your word is worthless, you dropout. Starting to pick up on it now? LMAO!!! Cya teet boi
Well,well, let's analyse this carefully and see about the lies.

Interesting, and I'm pointing out one significant lie :

LRS's list of threats :
So far, he has threatened to "put you down";
.
1. putting him down is the humane thing to do.

Looks like you're wrong on all accounts, jakeleg.'bout right!

So, I'm wrong on all counts, am I? Check "So far, he has threatened to "put you down"; and your reply : "1. putting him down is the humane thing to do." Wrong? Lie? Again, you're so inept you even...never mind.

Asking the reason for your habitual lying is like asking you why you breathe. You probably even lie in your sleep, why, your dreams are probably all lies. What a laboratory for Freud you would've been. A whole new concept on dreams, and to think the poor bugger thought he had all the answers. Ahhhh, had you lived at that time.

Oh, I suppose all of the above is anti-American and a threat to the United States, like my crossing the border over 100 times illegally. God, those border immigration guys aren'r very efficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,154,406
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Katrina Roxx 293,505
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 9 min Le Jimbo 61
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min WasteWater 2,922
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 19 min xxxrayted 800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Cheech the Conser... 49,244
Ferguson Reverberates Around the World 34 min reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web