BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,050)

Showing posts 120,981 - 121,000 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizenship and jurisdiction are two different concepts.
Citizenship describes the political status of a person. Jurisdiction describes the power of the state over a person regardless as to the political status of the person while he or she is residing in the state's jurisdictional boundary.
In other words, a person's citizenship or lack of citizenship is irrelevant in determing whether or not a state has jurisdiction over the person. What is relevant is whether or not that person is within the state's physical boundary in order for the state to have jurisdiction over the person.
Courts have held that a nation doesn't have jurisdiction over its citizens in a foreign state. "[T]he legal status of foreign nationals in the United States is determined solely by our domestic law — foreign law confers no privilege in this country that our courts are bound to recognize. Vanity Fair Mills v. T. Eaton Co., 234 F. 2d 633, 638-639 (2nd Cir. 1956).
Moreover, "The laws of no nation can justly extend beyond its own territories, except so far as regards its own citizens. They can have no force to control the sovereignty or rights of any other nation, within its own jurisdiction." THE APOLLON., 22 US 362, 370 (1824).
As such, "`no sovereignty can extend its process beyond its own territorial limits, to subject other persons or property to its judicial decisions. Every exertion of authority beyond these limits is a mere nullity, and incapable of binding such persons or property in other tribunals;'" Grover & Baker Sewing Machine Co. v. Radcliffe, 137 U.S. 287,296 (1890)
In other words, no FOREIGN NATION can exercise its jurisdictional authority of its subjects or citizens beyond the limits of its territory including ITS subjects or citizens residing in the United States.
"and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", simply means the US Constitution and no alien has ever been subject to that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can, if you so choose.
Birthers dream, yet their chances of succeeding carry much longer odds than my wish for the NRA and Repubs tp go away LoL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Shutup dumbass, before I make you look stupid again!!! LMAO!!
You, saying that to wojar? Ha ha, that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I was almost shot by 45 with shell in chamber in Europe. I would not press charges against Spainish Officer. I also had 38 smith and wesson pointed at me with shell reload in chamber at Love Shack. Also up holler by Love Shack was almost shot by M-16 with shell in chamber. I am expert at guns supposed unloaded guns kill people also. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

137289, corr : antecedents
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoqw do you account for the highly unfavourable comparison of US gun deaths with countries worldwide that have some form of gun control? As far as I know, not many countries ban firearms, but they do regulate them as cars, trucks, stores, companies.
But one thing I would be adamant about are assault weapons and 10+ magazines. For what earthly reaons would one want to own an assault weapon and 5-round magazines?(which did not exist when the 2nd amendment was written and so threrefore are not protected under said amendment).
Also, we all know why the 2nd amendment was enacted. Times were unsure just after the war of independence, the Brits could make a come-back anytime, specially from Canada where they ruled and there were elements within that the govt was still unsure about. But times have changed. This is not 1785. No amount of gun ownership will deter a real invasion from an enemy. Not today. Red Dawn was fun as a film, but unreal of course.
As long as the land mass and populations are the same, then a comparison is fine. I think the numbers will tell a different story. Even if the U.S. were to ban guns altogether there would still be more guns here than you could shake a stick at. A ban only opens up a black market. Ban large clips and they'll be on the black market the same day. It is my opinion that understanding the causes of violent behavior is the only way to curb it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You,......... time.
are you so stupid that you can't take a hint! FOD!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hey, stupid people!!! The below is the requirement to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof!

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Now let me see you get a visiting alien accomplish the above!!! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't want to label a group of people as mentally-ill, but fact is, it's been established that 15% of us have a someform of mental illness. We're not all killers I hope but if some of us are seen by a psy, we would be registered and those dossiers could be verified when we apply for a gun permit.
You said that some of those killers had antecedants. I don't doubt your word on that. In that case, had they been on a register of mentally-ill people and, psychotic to boot, they would've been prevented from buying a gun. The Newtown killer, well, that is different, but his mother shares a lot of the responsibility. Would you have your son handle guns if he had a mental illness, any kind of menntal illness, violent or not?
That's discrimination. Son? It would depend on the situation. Would I strap a gun on him and allow him to roam about? Of course not. How about the guy/girl that sees a psych about a divorce? Is that reason enough to not allow them to own a gun? I think not.
FISTING Baby Birther

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grand Barfbag wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that trolls live under bridges.
You appear to be merely an idiot from Florida.
Yes, yes, I live under a bridge, and we have very, very many of them down here. And they are very liveable. what is your excuse?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, what was Nixon charged with? Now, what was Bill Clinton charges with? Nixon's crimes far exceeded Nixon's!
Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break in nor did he approve it. He did, once he found out, try to cover it up.
Also, can you tell us about the Saturday Massacre in which good Republicans refused to do what Nixon wanted so he fired them!
The "Saturday Night Massacre" was the term given by political commentators[1] to U.S. President Richard Nixon's executive dismissal of independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox, and the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus on October 20, 1973 during the Watergate scandal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_M...
Now, how many people resigned under Bill Clinton and refused to lie for him?
Of course he said I had no prior knowledge and he lied his butt off when he said that
You need to read this

http://www.authentichistory.com/1961-1974/6-n...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he said I had no prior knowledge and he lied his butt off when he said that
You need to read this
http://www.authentichistory.com/1961-1974/6-n...
You mean a politician lied? GASP!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Stop spelled backwards is Pots what the African headhunters are using boiling hot to show Alqaeda what they think of insults by AlQaeda pygmies are for real and well respected I saw them hunt monkeys with blow darts. GF008 Safer World 2013.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "idiot" named jock itch ...
NOT going AWAY anytime SOON!
Neither ONE!:)
Doesn't matter. That's the epitome of irrelevance.

Five days to the inauguration.

Hee hee.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Shutup dumbass, before I make you look stupid again!!! LMAO!!
Grow up. The First Congress said UR FOS. So did every court since.
Play law doesn't count beyond the jurisdiction of your playpen.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

The First Congress of the United States knew who the Constitution was written for, Dufus, and they understood that aliens in the US were under the jurisdiction of the United States.

So did subsequent congresses and the courts.

Playing with yourself is not a very productive endeavor.
Grow up!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", simply means the US Constitution and no alien has ever been subject to that.
Sorry, loser, aliens have been subject to the jurisdiction of the United States since day 1.

Make believe definitions don't count in the real world, though they're real important in your rubber room.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

“United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers,” that statement read,“to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown/Sandy Hook, Connecticut.… Newtown is home. We will stand with the community and everyone affected directly and indirectly by this tragic event as we face the days and weeks ahead.”

The statement “went out the late evening hours of the 14th, probably between the hours of 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.,” Almeida told TheDC.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/08/united-way-...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

ThePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you only read and not get information from all sorts of sources? You must live in the Obummer SHEEPLE bubble of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil! What's wrong poopoo, was that clip a little to long for your attention span? Did you actually listen to it? Bet not! Blather on SHEEPLE twit! Ignore the obvious! CP has learned well from Obummer claim to be one thing but you're actually another, and rip up the people you say you stand for! What an untrustworthy human being CP is! The GOP should throw him out! Like Obummer he is nothing more than a wolf in sheep clothing infiltrating the very people he is against while claiming to be one of them!
Sorry Patriot but all birfoon sites source directly back to the ignorant birfoon who simply makes up stuff he “wish” was true. Some smart guy once said the belief like every other moving body follows the path of least resistance and he was so right in the case of the ignorant birfoon. You guys believe each other’s lies and unabashedly attempt to tout your bullshit to a sane populace that has no choice but to laugh behind your back and assume you to be nothing less than a simple minded fool.

In the first instance you never had a reason to doubt Obama’s POB; and when he produced his short form BC you had no reason to doubt it; especially after it had been verified by the Republican director of Hawaii's Department of Health and the Republican governor both working for the McCain campaign. For any sane individual the birth controversy was settled then and there. Problem is your hate for Obama has clouded your judgment and no amount of proof will ever satisfy you and we’ve known that from day one.

I suppose your principal fallacy is the notion that the ignorant birfoon has a secret unknown to every security agency in the country; either that or you think you’re smarter or maybe agree with Orly that some shadowy black man came out of nowhere with every judge in his pocket and managed to fool everyone in America save the ignorant birfoon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

US Army degenerates by leaps and bounds

While the U.S. fights for "equality and democracy" around the world, the U.S. army gets morally degraded. The soldiers serving outside the United States, commit serious crimes: rapes, robberies and murders. However, most of them get away with it easily, whereas the facts of such crimes are swept under the carpet. So what do the U.S. military do away from their fatherland?

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/14-01...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Is he or Isn't he an American citizen?- Professor Emeritus at the Law School of Notre Dame University

The speculation about President Obama''s eligibility goes on and on, with no reliable access to the truth and with no end in sight. It is time for a new approach.

The Constitution provides: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President." Art II, Sec. 1. Neither the Constitution nor any federal law defines the term "natural born citizen." Nor has the Supreme Court provided a definition that covers the questions presented in the Obama case.

"Al Gore, 2000, John Kerry, 2004:

This is to certify that the following candidates for President and Vice-President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution and are the duly chosen candidates of both the state and the National Democratic Party ...

Barack Obama, 2008:

This is to certify that the following candidates for President and Vice-President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the national Democratic Parties balloting at the Presidential Preference Poll and Caucus ... "

No one can figure out why the language was changed to leave out the Constitutionally eligible part. It wasn't changed for the Republican party that year. Perhaps there is a simple explanation, but I haven't heard one put forth.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2011/03/is-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,981 - 121,000 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••