BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

#133256 Dec 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, birfoons. I'm not even going to bother reading the garbage you've written here today. I'm sure it's revolting.
There are more gun dealers than gas stations in America.
Have a good night.
and many of us are gonna keep it that way to keep the regime in check.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133257 Dec 14, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR reading impaired whether you know it or not.
Whatever mobarf.
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

#133258 Dec 14, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always right
when the time IS right
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133259 Dec 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unicef CEO make $473k per year. American Red Cross CEO $652k. United Way CEO $717k.
But how much money and employees do they represent? American Red Cross, 30,000 employees!
But the number of employees for GE is 300,000. GM is 200,000 not including sub-contractors. Exxon-Mobile 99,000. Walmart, ah, 2.1 MILLION!!!
CEO can get fired by the share holders!!!
Incoming Lockheed CEO fired after admitting to affair
November 09, 2012|Andrea Shalal-Esa | Reuters
Yahoo CEO Fired For Lying On Resume
Jacques, you are anti-atheist and anti-Canadian. By the way, I am still willing to put myself in harms way for my country. Do you think that makes me anti-American?
Where'd you get those figures? Get a load of this :

urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_charities_s...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#133260 Dec 14, 2012
Jock Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
You need an education
And you need to cease your childish ways instantly by creating stupid, insipid and dumb new monikers. Act like the supposedly veteran that you are, be dignified, show some class.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133261 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, looks like the killer's mother followed American er hmm gun lover Lady's advice and armed herself to the teeth, what with 2 hand guns and a rifle in her possession. Kindergarten teacher too. Not sure...anyhow. Well, those guns that were to protect her got her unfortunately killed by her own son, along with 26 others. It's a horrible story, not blaming her, as it's too late. But there goes AL's theory of protection down the drain.
Are you really going to use this tragedy as a chance to take a cheap shot at another poster? That is inexcusable to say the least.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#133262 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Damn it, wrong one, goes automatically to today's events. Just google "world firearms and homicide statistics"
And they still blame the weapon?
SO one should know somewhat about and/or have a sense about some peoples?

I mean though hu, what can go off some at any time?

Still I think Guns aren't the problem. I wouldn't mind carrying one of a different sort...
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

#133263 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
For Rogue : You speak of Unicef and Red Cross salaries (you wisely omit Salavation army CO salary) yet they make a fraction of what CEOs of major companies make, no matter their workforce. How many vice presidents and associate vice presidetns do you think the big banks, Boeing, GE, have, all drawing bigger salaries than the aforementioned charities and Unicef.
This is form Bloomberg news, not your typical "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd) lame press. Read this extract :
MCJOBS SHOW SCALE OF U.S. INCOME GAP
McDonald's paid it CEO $8.8 million last year while a Chicago man who flips burgers earns $8.25 an hour minimum wage and can't get full-time work after 20 years (great way for McDo to avoid health care and pension benefits)...
Tyree Johnson has worked 20 yrs for McDonald's. Works at two stores so he can pay the rent for a small 1-room apt in a dingy hotel. 20 years and Johnson, 44, still doesn't get 40 hrs a week at $8.25 an hour.
The pay gap separating fast-food workers from their chief executive officers is growing. The disparity has doubled at McDonald's in the last 10 years. Johnson would have to work ONE MILLION hours to make one year's CEO's salary.
Go to Bloomberg News to get full story
Not saying Johnson should earn $8.8 million a year. But geez, anyhow, if you don't see what's wrong here, Rogue, well, keep defending the rich guys who wouldn't give you the time of day and if they did, they'd charge you for it.
Thank you, obamacare!
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

#133264 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you 2 or three days to come up with the above? Wow, are you fast and quick-witted.
Maybe Tinka has a real job, and cannot waste time on here like you

in a city...

#133265 Dec 14, 2012
Nexct Election we will vote in an Alien so that everyone knows that American status once was that they voted in only Americans...

Maybe then the issue of certification can be laid to rest?

Michelle then and his girls are confederates... And even with it isn't that fitting?
Jock Strap

Fort Myers, FL

#133266 Dec 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to cease your childish ways instantly by creating stupid, insipid and dumb new monikers. Act like the supposedly veteran that you are, be dignified, show some class.
There is NO class dealing with libturds like you. Go suck it!

in a city...

#133267 Dec 14, 2012
Tell me another word for Partner in crime?

Starts with an A don't tell me there isn't one???!!!

in a city...

#133268 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

chit chat thread...

Because Guns and a Certificate of Birth really haven't got a thing to do with another now do they?

Unless ...

That which is of that, strict Birth rules to LAW, but then Obama fits in too...

He studied it...anyway Patriots to just stand to one's own and some that aren't like it can see how that can feel, after all I am from a different Country and let me tell it can get confusing in that way, but I know one thing I would never say that because someone is from another LAnd they do not belong...

Honestly I mean how far are we taking it, LA has no right in Wildomar???

At what Hospital were you born?

Oh OK so you are a national of such a such County? Well,,, not sure if they let you in or if you can remain in that this City...

How crazy would that be and then some are sent however too...now what?

I mean honestly they sent some off to another district, city or county...

In roses pub you can come naked by the way, no one cares, just don't vomit on your keyboard and not wipe it clean...

Ask the guy that typed it..:)

Vomit

is what he said...

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#133269 Dec 14, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>How well did Nancy Lanza's guns protect her?
A person doesn't usually expect an offspring to kill it's mother.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133270 Dec 14, 2012
It all starts at home. That is where the ultimate blame lies.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#133271 Dec 14, 2012
Charles J. Guiteau who killed President James A. Garfield republican

Leon Czolgosz who assassinated President William McKinley anarchist

John Schrank who tried to kill Teddy Roosevelt and killed party?

Giuseppe Zangara who tried to Franklin D. Roosevelt and killed Chicago Mayor Anton Cermak party ?

Lee Harvey Oswald ? who killed President John F Kennedy and wounded Gov John B Connally party ?

Sirhan Sirhan who killed Robert F Kennedy and wounded others party ?

John Hinckley, Jr.who tried to kill President Ronald Reagan party ?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#133272 Dec 14, 2012
On John Schrank the name of the person was killed was Chicago mayor Anton Cerma

in a city...

#133273 Dec 14, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A person doesn't usually expect an offspring to kill it's mother.
Nope, in nature one would have to be starving some fish may do that but they eat water too (they drink it for sure)(laughing)...Maybe they got hung up on a hook before and are pissed off or something fish I mean, what does that in nature any animal well animal eat each other what about fish...Oh freakin ey?

in a city...

#133274 Dec 14, 2012
And people eat animal and fish...

That guy that shot all those kids if he was not the one taking it's own life he should have been made to eat the gun or have the rifle shoved up his ass....Seriously so...and then blow his head off...

I hope a cop shot him and really so I hope if that is the case I hope that cop gets a medal for it...

And oh though here it comes soon enough one's the whole story gets out, he had a bro or a sis or both and they are still feeling for him....

Did he have a B certificate though is the question?

What all goes with Topix's when issue wise it's not always up to what people think should be or should happen?

I mean what is it then to have law? Right...

in a city...

#133275 Dec 14, 2012
How the LAW was lost...

To preachings ...rrrrr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 1 min Why Not 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min mdbuilder 1,154,389
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Epsilon 5 293,477
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 22 min Le Jimbo 98
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 24 min spocko 567
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 26 min Le Jimbo 32
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 51 min Jesus Latter Day ... 2,912
More from around the web