BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222647 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#109348 Sep 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
You would think is would be against Florida state law to have a PRIVATE political event of state property.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#109349 Sep 19, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple A credit rating down to double AA is better?
16 Trillion in debt is better than 5 Trillion like was promised?
Did your head get run over by a bus?
Romney seems to have the same economic plan as Rogue GB. What say you? LOL

“They'll probably be looking at what the polls are saying. If it looks like I'm going to win, the markets will be happy. If it looks like the president's going to win, the markets should not be terribly happy. It depends of course which markets you're talking about, which types of commodities and so forth, but my own view is that if we win on November 6th, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country.

We'll see capital come back and we'll see—without actually doing anything—we'll actually get a boost in the economy. If the president gets reelected, I don't know what will happen. I can—I can never predict what the markets will do. Sometimes it does the exact opposite of what I would have expected. But my own view is that if we get a "Taxageddon," as they call it, January 1st, with this president, and with a Congress that can't work together, it's—it really is frightening”
Mittens
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread882...

You and Romney make me laugh long time GB.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#109351 Sep 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
ARPAIO INVESTIGATOR: HAWAII STILL COVERING UP FOR OBAMA

Mike Zullo back from another trip to Honolulu with 'more evidence'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/arpaio-investigato...
Just pastin crap working early?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#109352 Sep 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is Obama's policy to increase the price of food, fuel, electricity, everything. It is called inflation and it is a cheep way of paying down the debt. Just ask the Germans .... just before Hitler took over!
Close moron. The appropriate claim is that price increases are the result of his policy
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#109353 Sep 19, 2012
DID OBAMA SEND A 'GAY' AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA?

Homosexual behavior punishable by imprisonment in Muslim nation

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/did-obama-send-a-g...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#109355 Sep 19, 2012
A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a

very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to

take all of his clothes off.

When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the

table. The man obeys. The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and

climbs on top and has her way with him.

Upon the completion of the act the man catches his breath and asks

what that was all about. The nurse informs the patient that studies

have shown that before a vasectomy if the man has an ejaculation, he

will be more relaxed and that the cord is easier for the surgeon to

locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room.

While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window

to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating.

Curious, the man asks," What are they doing in there"?

The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but
you have Blue Cross,,,, they have Obama Care.

Moreno Valley, CA

#109356 Sep 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It must really suck for you since you keep coming checking on that.
Me? I'm sticking with the winning tactics.
I'm joining other people who are attacking Obama on his record.
It's working so far!
The polls don’t seem to reflect your fantasy Siouxweety. Romney is not only behind nationally, but he’s losing every battleground state.

Siouxweety keeping hope alive! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109357 Sep 19, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a real winner! LMAO senile old coot.
Bad as it may seem, I'll take a senile old coot over a birther any day.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109358 Sep 19, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Bozo!
Only the flags made in China are toxic.
DOH. Then it's confirmed, it was made in China, along with an olympics uniforms batch.

Location hidden

#109359 Sep 19, 2012
Well, I guess China does not have any respect for Obama either. I thought you Libtards claimed Obama has MORE international respect than Bush had. So much for that!

Beijing demonstrators damage US ambassador's car
By DIDI TANG | Associated Press –

BEIJING (AP)— A car carrying the U.S. ambassador to China was mildly damaged after becoming the target of boisterous anti-Japan demonstrators who were expressing outrage over a territorial dispute and marking the 81st anniversary of Japan's invasion of China.
The State Department said in a statement Wednesday that Ambassador Gary Locke was unhurt in Tuesday's incident, and that diplomats have expressed concerns to the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
The statement said around 50 protesters surrounded Locke's car as he tried to enter the embassy and were eventually removed by Chinese security personnel.
The incident comes amid heightened vigilance for American diplomats following violent attacks on U.S. embassies in Libya, Yemen and Egypt. The statement said embassy officials have asked the Chinese government to do everything possible to protect American facilities and personnel.
http://news.yahoo.com/beijing-demonstrators-d...

Location hidden

#109360 Sep 19, 2012
And I suppose that you Libtards will claim the China incident had something to do with that anti-Muslim film too!
Or does it have to do with this?:

In car country, Obama trumpets China trade case

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR | The New York Times; Sep 18 2012

Cincinnati • In a vivid display of the powers of incumbency, President Barack Obama on Monday filed a broad new trade case against China at the World Trade Organization, announcing the action in this industrial battleground where Mitt Romney has pressed his argument that the president has not done enough to protect U.S. workers.

Administration officials said that the WTO case, which charges China with unfairly subsidizing exports of cars and auto parts, was months in the making. But the timing, eight weeks before the election and days after Romney had renewed his attacks on Obama for his trade policy toward China, gives it potent political resonance.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/54919531-6...

Location hidden

#109361 Sep 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/arpaio-investigato ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pastin crap working early?
Does the truth bother you? Sad, very sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109362 Sep 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi be the diplomatic legacy of Hillary R. Clinton and let her surprise and bewilderment be a telling insight into her utter incompetence to do the job. To be a diplomat, you need emotional intelligence and that, unfortunately, Hillary Clinton does not have.
Just what exactly did the United States of America expect from their darling terrorists in Benghazi, the ones they "saved" after they armed them, trained them and prepared them to remove the Jamahiriya in Libya and replace it with the farcical "government" we see there today?
Just what exactly did the United States of America and their poodles in the FUKUS Axis expect from the bearded wonders of Benghazi, infamous for their terrorist exploits against NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan, after what they did in Libya, slicing the breasts off women, raping girls, torching homes, torturing people, murdering, looting and committing ethnic cleansing?
What are the human development indicators of Libya today? Compare them to the Libya under Gaddafi and see the result. The balance is the political legacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the death of Ambassador Stevens is her diplomatic legacy - a failure in both departments.
A terrorist is a terrorist. Congratulations to Washington for yet again being bitten by the cockroaches it breeds.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/1...
Australia · Top Commenter ·
US Ambassador appointed to Libya, Stevens looking at Gaddafi's body with thumbs up, not realising he is staring at his not to distant fate. Eariee isn't it?—
Talking about the reason of conflict to a stupid American Jew movie...
It’s not even a movie! What is it then?
It is just a group of foolish camera shots, taken to a hostile (aggressive) level by adding some sound to it! Who would have ever guessed that such thing could lead to all the madness of the youth crowded in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Sudan? Even in Syria, quite a good crowd found time to protest against this foolish product!
To be honest, things can get even worse! Especially if we consider that most Arab Spring countries are suffering of internal security issues. The case is as easy as this: who has the time to control such huge angry crowds when every new government is busy protecting its existence? Let alone that this crowd can get even bigger and bigger by the day! Isn’t it terrifying to see the Al-Qaeda flag raised here and there? Who is ready now, in the Arab world, to claim willingness to face such a danger? Is the authority of law in the USA capable of questioning such a discrimination and violence against religions? An answer here can be of some relief!
Is dialogue a solution at this level?
It is so hard to tell! This answer is based on a previous experience with the rage caused by Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard’s similar approach! They call it ‘freedom of speech,’ while the raging crowd calls it insult of sacredness!
You forgot to attribute the second part of your looney tunes message. Well, had you read the 2nd part, and it's Pravda,(you're welcome), you would have noticed the anti-semitist remark, namely : "Talking about the reason of conflict to a stupid American Jew movie...". Sounds Rogue-like, remember Spielberg, "that jew"...was it necessary for your idol newspaper, Pravda, to insert "jew" in there. As bad as he is, is the smut movie -maker not American?

You are such an easy tool, so facile to manipulate. Even pro-Putin neo-communist Pravda has snared, snatched you and made you an unwitting and naive communist. If that's the kind of people Romney attracts, well, he can claim you as his and indeed forget the other 47%.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109363 Sep 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you eat.
Eat sh&t for all I care.
You're jealous because he's got female attention.
All you old liberals crack me up.
Always longing for the old days of free love and wanting to be a flower child again.
Getting nailed in the back of a van, sharing each other's kids, providing kids with 20 mommies and daddies. ROFL!
You had your time in the sun, now it's over.
Deal with it.
Hurry, you'll be late for your appointment. That'll just make you angrier. Not good.

Moreno Valley, CA

#109364 Sep 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what that means?
That means they also have no business penalizing people for praying, setting up Nativity scenes, or issuing requirements to cater to muslims either.
You are far too stupid to talk to anymore.
I don't know why I even bother.
What it means is that the government will respect your religion no more than the Muslims or anyone else’s nor will it prevent any of you from practicing it.

Since when has anyone been penalized for praying or setting up nativity scenes Siouxweety? Your confusion stems from not being able to distinguish between public and private property or private and public sponsored organized prayer.

As for public places what make you think you have a right to put a Christian nativity scene and deny the Muslim who pays the same taxes as you? No one says you can’t pray in school or anywhere else as long as you keep it to private. Same goes for the nativity scene. As long as you limit it to your church and home you’ll have no problem.

You really need to really refrain from calling others stupid especially in light of the fact you seem to be so hopelessly ill-informed.

Location hidden

#109365 Sep 19, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a
very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to
take all of his clothes off.
When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the
table. The man obeys. The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and
climbs on top and has her way with him.
Upon the completion of the act the man catches his breath and asks
what that was all about. The nurse informs the patient that studies
have shown that before a vasectomy if the man has an ejaculation, he
will be more relaxed and that the cord is easier for the surgeon to
locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.
The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room.
While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window
to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating.
Curious, the man asks," What are they doing in there"?
The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but
you have Blue Cross,,,, they have Obama Care.
About thirty odd years ago a friend of mine's wife had just had their forth child so he decided to get the Big V at a Army hospital. Two weeks after the procedure he had to give a sample to see if the procedure was a success and a few days later he was told he was okay. Several months later his wife was pregnant again so he ran back to the hospital and yes, they confirmed, that his sample was ..... normal!!! I guess the lab was not informed that the test was to confirm that the procedure was a success!?!
Six months later his wife delivered their fifth child and "she" got her tubes tied!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109366 Sep 19, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
Yes, as unAmerican as birthers.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109367 Sep 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
LOVE your "style" S!
That's only because you are as clueless as Sioux is. And you're envious because you were not able to so easily locate this godfather.com junk site that makes birthers and tea partyers so happy.

No one denies that long list. I suppose I could look up a similar list of atrocities committed by "we" saintly occidentals against Middle easterners, Africans, South Americans, Asians in the last 100 years. But I can't be bothered, and I'm not familiar with this unending search for sites like "list of Arab Moslem atrocities, list of Obama failures, vote fraud and various illegalities, list of Clinton shenanigans" and various hate and Sioux specialty rage lists. And lists of Pravda anti-American trash that you so love.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109368 Sep 19, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Gotta get some sleep ;-)
Had some sort of 'bug'...
Not been 'up to par' lately.
G'night :)
Bet the bug deeply regrets its intrusion.
Learn to Read

United States

#109369 Sep 19, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Just Sayin wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/arpaio-investigato ...

Does the truth bother you? Sad, very sad.
Evidence? Truth? Hawaii tells Birfoons "he was born here - get over it". That is the truth. In Birfistan it is "evidence" of a coverup

Sucks to be a Birfoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,419,665
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 6 min gwww 7
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 7 min Ave purisima 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Agents of Corruption 393,340
News Republicans outraged over reported delay of Cli... 30 min gwww 25
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Not Documented 61,059
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 38
More from around the web