BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239372 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109008 Sep 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They hated us before and they'll hate us even more after Obama. We have what they want. I think they shoot cause they want it.
Wrong again. Is there no end to your "faux pas?" It's the other way around, THEY have what the US and the rest of the world want. Minerals, oil, you name it. The US and Europe and Japan import over half of their mineral and petroleum needs. And you say "we have what they want?"

Would you like to rephrase that?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109009 Sep 17, 2012
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, what is wrong with what he said?
It's at least half wrong. And where it gets even more wrong is that he clearly says he's not gonna do anything for that 47%. Wow. Republicans have a knack of saying stuff like that, like the Rep minority leader saying "let's be sure he's a one-term president" when Obama was inaugurated. Boded well for cooperation with the House and we sorta know now why so many Obama bills died, like 33 job bills, for example.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109010 Sep 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA credit rating DOWN to AA-
No harm done, nooooooo
Well, remember she also thinks that a company that operates in the red is a good thing.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#109011 Sep 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny Jacques. What did I tell you very early on? "Act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Guess that was too complex for you. I'm not looking anything up for you. Are you lazy as well as angry and bitter? You've got to get out of the middle of the aisle, choose a side and have a seat. Seriously, what makes you think you are somebody? It's obvious you aren't. Here's a twizzler for knowing 4 languages. Whooopeeee! Can't answer my simple question huh? Why are you so angry and bitter?
So you're not looking anything up for me? Am I surprised?. Is anyone surprised? Reason : you KNOW I don't use profane, filthy or dirty language and therefore will never find it. You're proven wrong again. And oh, you won't look up something much more significant, but will go back several posts to find irrelevance like my word "bomb". Ha ha. What a failure, how you suck, how petty. Oh, when are you going to tell one and all how the U.S. will detect a nuclear device in a sealed lined container amongst thousands of containers aboard hundreds of ships. You did say they had a way, didn't you?

I see you're back using "azz" (LRS tm reg'd). So much more YOU, so much more natural. The puss from the open sore. Carry on, be YOU, be vulgar.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109012 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple : Nowhere = LRS = clueless.
Clueless? I think not. I've got you pegged gramps.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109013 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned Romney. That alone attracts a lot of questions, many heads shake, and fyi , this is a forum where we discuss anytbing from a to z. Feel free to join.
You can't remember your own posts! Then you try to weasel out of it by bringing up something that wasn't even mentioned. Got excuses?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109014 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All 1.2 billion of them? Do you have Moslem acquaintances?
All of them.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109015 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Is there no end to your "faux pas?" It's the other way around, THEY have what the US and the rest of the world want. Minerals, oil, you name it. The US and Europe and Japan import over half of their mineral and petroleum needs. And you say "we have what they want?"
Would you like to rephrase that?
No need to rephrase. But you definitely need a stronger hairspray.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109016 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not looking anything up for me? Am I surprised?. Is anyone surprised? Reason : you KNOW I don't use profane, filthy or dirty language and therefore will never find it. You're proven wrong again. And oh, you won't look up something much more significant, but will go back several posts to find irrelevance like my word "bomb". Ha ha. What a failure, how you suck, how petty. Oh, when are you going to tell one and all how the U.S. will detect a nuclear device in a sealed lined container amongst thousands of containers aboard hundreds of ships. You did say they had a way, didn't you?
I see you're back using "azz" (LRS tm reg'd). So much more YOU, so much more natural. The puss from the open sore. Carry on, be YOU, be vulgar.
LMAO at this poor attempt at a dig. You're the one wallowing in the street gutter Jacques, not me. You've yet to state your opinion on any matter. Have another!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109017 Sep 17, 2012
Jacques, are you afraid to state your position. I think you are. I also think it is your Muslim nature.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#109018 Sep 17, 2012
Drink up gramps, you're time is about up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109019 Sep 17, 2012
UPDATE: The House passed the legislation Tuesday night by a vote of 261-116. The bill now goes to President Obama’s desk for his signature.
The House of Representatives is set to consider legislation Tuesday that would exempt certain presidential appointees from having to be confirmed by the Senate.
But a number of conservative groups are arguing that the “Presidential Efficiency and Streamlining Act” amounts to Congress neutering itself and giving the executive branch unprecedented power.

Presidential appointees that would no longer require Senate confirmation under the legislation include the treasurer of the United States and the deputy administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/house-gives-...

BERNANKE’S “PUMP TO DUMP THE REPUBLICANS” SCHEME

“Pump to dump the Republicans” is now in full swing as Fed head Ben Bernanke looks to secure his reappointment and Obama’s reelection with a new Quantitative Easing (QE) maneuver even though he admitted in August that “the economy is far from satisfactory!”
Print money we don’t have but print it we will because America’s go to guy for easy money just pulled the lever of our printing presses to artificially pump the housing market hoping those new home owners somehow will make it to the polls in November to pull their vote levers for Barack Obama.
But wait a minute. Isn’t a loosey goosey housing market crisis what caused the 2008 crash? And doesn’t doing the same thing over and over to get different results constitute insanity? Well, maybe, not so much. If this financial snake oil salve worked in Obama’s favor then, maybe so now, and insanity turns into a Democrat campaign win.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/2/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109020 Sep 17, 2012
AMBASSADOR STEVENS MURDERED BY TERRORISTS HE HELPED BRING TO POWER

NETANYAHU: IRAN NUCLEAR APOLOGISTS SET ‘NEW STANDARD FOR HUMAN STUPIDITY’
SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 BY JOEL VALENZUELA

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blasted those who think a military strike against Iran would be worse than allowing them to acquire nuclear weapons, saying they set a “new standard for human stupidity.”

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109021 Sep 17, 2012
In his first foreign policy speech in Egypt, President Barack Obama reached out to the Islamic community. Obama did not invite President Mubarak to attend the speech. His special guests were the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood. Earlier this month, political leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood were invited to the White House to meet with officials from the National Security Council. The Brotherhood is on a good-will tour of the United States to gain creditability as a legitimate organization.
The main purpose of the Brotherhood’s visit to the United States was to soften its image as a radical Islamist movement and to gain the Obama Administration’s support in its rise to power in Egypt. The only obstacle in the way of the Brotherhood’s total control of Egypt is the military. Seeking an alliance with Washington, the Brotherhood may be able to put the military under its control. Once they gain control, the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist groups will abandon all pretence of being a democracy and create a theocracy. Under an Islamic theocracy, Democratic principles and basic human rights don’t exist; Allah doesn’t permit it.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-pande...

Did, didn't iT...
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#109022 Sep 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Same non-answer from the puppet..
----------
I'll take your non-answer and continued dancing to mean you lack a rational answer.
Dance on puppet.
The only person living in fantasy land is you puppet. The SCOTUS itself has said there is a question in regards to the Natural Born Status of those born in this country NOT born to TWO US CITIZEN Parents.
Sorry, but if the SCOTUS still thinks there is a question to be answered, I do too.
You really just post nonsense don't you?
To answer your question, "What court said the question must not be answered."
"The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts."- Minor V Happersett
Like they said, there are questions as to the NATURAL BORN STATUS of those children born NOT of 2 US Citizen Parents, but NEVER to those whom are.
They went on to say- FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS CASE IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO SOLVE THESE DOUBTS!!!
----------
No, in every other case they said the issue must not be answered, and they simply ruled them citizen.
But feel free to keep dancing little puppet.
In EVERY case where a person was not born of TWO US CITIZEN PARENTS the court has held that said person is simply a CITIZEN.
That is unless you would like to provide us with a case that was not ruled such? We will wait..
So, which case, where a person NOT Born of TWO US CITIZEN Parents has one been declared by the SCOTUS to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?
Elg: NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
Ark: CITIZEN
Any other questions PUPPET?
Where is there a case where the US Supreme Court has said that two citizen parents are REQUIRED to be a Natural Born Citizen???

And, do you remember strict construction? Under strict construction principles, unless the constitution or the law says it, it is NOT the law. Well there is no law that says that two citizen parents are required, and the Constitution does not say that two citizen parents are required, and the US Supreme Court has never said that two citizen parents are required. So it is not the law.

Perhaps there are some libertarians who read this blog. Well, for them, the question is, does the US-born child of one or two foreign citizen have exactly the same right to be president as the US-born child of US citizens? If not, why not?

Under both Libertarian and civil rights principles, the US born children of foreigners have exactly the same rights as the US born children of US citizens UNLESS the Constitution very specifically and not at all ambiguously says that they do not. Well, the US Constitution certainly does not say it specifically. And the US Supreme Court has never ruled that the US-born children of foreigners are not Natural Born Citizens. In fact, in the Wong Kim Ark case, it defined the meaning of Natural Born to INCLUDE the US-born children of foreigners.

And yet, birthers believe that that right should be taken away from the US born children of foreigners.

Well, of course, we all know that it works the other way. Unless a right has specifically been taken away, it remains a right. And the US SCOTUS has never ruled that two citizen parents are required in order to be eligible to be president.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109023 Sep 17, 2012
Alabama ties to Libya
Published: 9/15 10:22 am
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.(AP)- A second university professor with ties to Alabama has been selected to lead Libya.

Mustafa Abushagur was elected Wednesday as Libyan prime minister. A spokesman at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Ray Garner, said Abushagur taught engineering at the school for about 17 years before leaving in 2002.

Abushagur originally was named Libya's deputy prime minister in November 2011 following the fall of dictator Moammar Gadhafi. At the same time, former University of Alabama engineering professor Abdurrahim el-Keib was elected prime minister of Libya by the nation's transitional council.

El-Keib spent about 20 years teaching in Tuscaloosa before leaving in 2005.

Abushagur's daughter, Soumiea Abushagur, said Thursday her father and el-Keib first met in Libya while at the University of Tripoli, where they were active in the opposition against Gadhafi before leaving the country.

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Alabam...

Spread ALL over the U.S. it seems ...
and our schools :(
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#109024 Sep 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Same non-answer from the puppet..
----------

In EVERY case where a person was not born of TWO US CITIZEN PARENTS the court has held that said person is simply a CITIZEN.
That is unless you would like to provide us with a case that was not ruled such? We will wait..
So, which case, where a person NOT Born of TWO US CITIZEN Parents has one been declared by the SCOTUS to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?
Elg: NATURAL BORN CITIZEN
Ark: CITIZEN
Any other questions PUPPET?
Answer: Where has there been a Supreme Court case that said that two citizen parents are required to be a Natural Born Citizen?

(There isn't any). However, the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case did say that the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and that it refers to the place of birth and that every child born in the USA----except for the children of foreign diplomats----is Natural Born.

There have now been SEVEN state courts—Indiana, Georgia, New Jersey, Arizona and Florida, and most recently Maryland and the State of Washington—and one federal court (the Tinsdale case) which have ruled SPECIFICALLY that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen due to the ruling in the Wong Kim Ark case.

Here is one: http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/ ...

Here is another: http://birtherthinktank.files.wordpress.com/2 ...

In addition to these cases, there are others that have stated that the US-born children of foreigners are Natural Born Citizens.

For example:

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Other authorities:

The American Constitution, Charles Herman Pritchett – 1968:“Every person born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is a citizen and, of course, a natural-born citizen.“

The American Review, Johns Hopkins University, European Center of American Studies – 1960:“The Constitutional qualifications for President are astonishingly simple: he must be born in the United States and be thirty-five years of age. These are the only qualifications…”

Still more:

“And if, at common law, all human beings born within the ligeance of the King, and under the King’s obedience, were natural-born subjects, and not aliens, I do not perceive why this doctrine does not apply to these United States, in all cases in which there is no express constitutional or statute declaration to the contrary.... Subject and citizen are, in a degree, convertible terms as applied to natives, and though the term citizen seems to be appropriate to republican freemen, yet we are, equally with the inhabitants of all other countries, subjects, for we are equally bound by allegiance and subjection to the government and law of the land.” James Kent, COMMENTARIES ON AMERICAN LAW, pg. 258 (1826)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_cit ...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109025 Sep 17, 2012
Death is personified as a black-robed figure walking the Earth robbing the souls of the living. Oddly, we have sort of a reversal of this figure in one Barack Hussein Obama, who on the outside is portrayed as a beacon of life, but it seems wherever he walks leaves a trail of dead. Case in point: Bill Gwatney and Stephanie Tubbs, delegates in 2008 planning to vote for Hillary Clinton. One murdered, the other suffering an “aneurism.” These two simply form the peak of this mountain of death, Obama’s alleged lovers at Trinity United Church of Christ all dying within a six-week period and forming the perfidious mount of Obama’s Death Mountain. And this is only one mountain in a mountain range of death and destruction left by the Destroyer-in-Chief.
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/page/9/
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#109027 Sep 17, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that?
You make no sense!
Perhaps if you removed Obama's wee wee from your hand before you type, you'd be able to form more coherent sentences!
That's funny

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#109028 Sep 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I thought it was an excellent idea to dump his body at sea. Where are they going to go to remember him at? Plus Muslims believe it is a sin to eat anything that has eaten human flesh and none of them want to eat anything that ate UBL so that means no one will fish within a 100 Km of where they think UBL was dumped over board which means about the whole coast of Pakistan.
Great move Obama! I hope some Pakis stave to death rather than eat a Usama fish!
God hates Shrimp anyway does he not Rogue? LOL
http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,508,470
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 28 min True Judment 7,382
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 1 hr jonjedi 47
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 2 hr NixonCohnStoneDrumpf 200
News Trump to GOP: Pass health care bill or seal you... 2 hr Retribution 92
News Analysis: Trump the dealmaker struggles to seal... 2 hr jonjedi 29
News Trump delivers his news to newspaper reporters 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web