BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243213 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#93422 Jul 25, 2012
From a friend,

Hi Tom,
B***** went back to Afghanistan the first of this month. Its really heating up over there. On the 3rd he was in a convoy with 12 soldiers and 3 Afghanies as guides. In their travels, one of the Afghanies turned on the soldiers wounding 7 of them. B**** was one of the least hurt with a bullet grazing his hand and needing several stitches. One Soldier was wounded so badly, B***** doubts he'll ever walk again. B***** said he was able to shoot the sob and was going to shoot the other 2 but they pleaded that they were not connected. Fox news had a 10 second blurb on this and no other station commented. bruce is now told that none of the injured men will get a purple heart because this was due to friendly fire. Bruce doesn't really care about himself but those who were permanently injured. What the hell is going on? Is this because its an election year and we wouldn't want to offend our obama? 5 of the 7 men got sent home and we're not recognizing them? Last Friday he was on another mission and 4 soldiers were killed. Friends of his. 2 were brand new. B***** has had it out with his commending officers over this .He is having trouble sleeping. I told him not to contact anyone but to have the families of the wounded soldiers contact Bill Oreilly. What do you think?
S******(B****'s mother)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#93423 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as the black community is concerned, asswipes like Sharpton and Jackson make much more noise about Zimmerman than the deaths of blacks by other blacks.
How would you know what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are doing in the Black Community?

Of the 3,327 Whites killed in 2010, 2,777 of the offenders were White; so if I were you I’d be worried about my own community more so than anyone else’s.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#93424 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
Wisconsin GOP US Rep. Sean Duffy says "Obamacare" - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/.../wisconsin-gop-us-rep-s... ...
Jul 11, 2012 – President Barack Obama's health care reform "slashed $500 billion from Medicare." Sean Duffy on Thursday, June 7th, 2012 in a news release ...
Jesus, even your links are wrong. Try this one
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statement...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93425 Jul 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no original thoughts. Sad, very sad little troll.
Rogue, that cooked-up video from which you accuse "libtards" is an orginal thought? You don't even know who or what the guy is. Bravo, once more off track.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93426 Jul 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
The mouths of envious
Always find another door
While at the gates of Paradise they beat us down some more
But our mission's set in stone
Cause the writing's on the wall
I'll scream it from the mountain tops pride comes before a fall
So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell it like it is
If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls
I'm just a freedom fighter
No remorse
Raging on in Holy war
Soon there'll come a day
When you're face to face with me
Face to face with me
Can't you hear us coming?
People marching all around
Can't you see we're coming?
Close your eyes it's over now
The fight has only just begun
Can't you see we're coming?
I'm just a freedom fighter
No remorse
Raging on in Holy war
Soon there'll come a day
When you're face to face with me
Face to face with me
"C"
More American er hmm Communist Lady-type plagiarism.

"When you're face to face with me"? That's when I'll know I've gone to hell.

Freedom fighter? Ha ha. Freedom AND fighter? haha. Thanks for starting my day with such a good joke.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93427 Jul 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
Remember Jackie, never assume.
What about assuming that you are an under-rock slug?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93428 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about assuming that you are an under-rock slug?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93429 Jul 25, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes up about 1/2 of what Boeing would brought in had the Obama not prevented their expansion.
Arguing with idiot - namely you. Expansion where? Fully 65% of all components for new 777 and 787 aircraft are foreign, mostly Chinese and Italian. The only supplier that unerperformed and caused a 2-year delay in the 787 program was domestic sub-contractor Chance Vought that had to be taken over by Boeing in order to correct production faults. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93430 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Great minds think alike, you're such a clown there's only one way to treat you. Jock strap..
Sorry to be such a pest, but consider how you wrote : " only one way to treat you. Jock strap." Don't you think it would look better like this?: " only one way to treat you, Jock strap."

A COMMA, ness, a COMMA. There is a pause after "you", not a complete stop. I see, apart from your sorry English, that punctuation is not a strong point of yours either.

I don't want to insist too too much, ness, but a purist may also want to use a period after "alike". Aww, never mind, one thing at a time, don't want to overload the circuit board.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93431 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Popeye, where was the national outrage when the black thug murdered the black police woman?
Never even made the news outside of Denver.
Maybe we would've heard more about it had he killed 12 people and seriously injured over 40 WITH, amongst other firearms, AND ASSAULT weapon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93432 Jul 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't hear slithering. Can you? And how you ooze. ewwwww.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93433 Jul 25, 2012
Can't you see us coming?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93434 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't hear slithering. Can you? And how you ooze. ewwwww.
You do hear slithering but it is not me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93435 Jul 25, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do hear slithering but it is not me.
True, slithering is hard to hear. However, you do ooze omg ewwww.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#93436 Jul 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From a friend,
Hi Tom,
B***** went back to Afghanistan the first of this month. Its really heating up over there. On the 3rd he was in a convoy with 12 soldiers and 3 Afghanies as guides. In their travels, one of the Afghanies turned on the soldiers wounding 7 of them. B**** was one of the least hurt with a bullet grazing his hand and needing several stitches. One Soldier was wounded so badly, B***** doubts he'll ever walk again. B***** said he was able to shoot the sob and was going to shoot the other 2 but they pleaded that they were not connected. Fox news had a 10 second blurb on this and no other station commented. bruce is now told that none of the injured men will get a purple heart because this was due to friendly fire. Bruce doesn't really care about himself but those who were permanently injured. What the hell is going on? Is this because its an election year and we wouldn't want to offend our obama? 5 of the 7 men got sent home and we're not recognizing them? Last Friday he was on another mission and 4 soldiers were killed. Friends of his. 2 were brand new. B***** has had it out with his commending officers over this .He is having trouble sleeping. I told him not to contact anyone but to have the families of the wounded soldiers contact Bill Oreilly. What do you think?
S******(B****'s mother)
Damn Obama, him again? Personally denying these soldiers their medals? Is there no stopping this madman?

PS : apparently not, he's leading in the polls 49-43. This, according to a trumped-up fraudulent lying Democratic NBC poll.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93437 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, slithering is hard to hear. However, you do ooze omg ewwww.
The slithering is from the rattlers.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93439 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Obama, him again? Personally denying these soldiers their medals? Is there no stopping this madman?
PS : apparently not, he's leading in the polls 49-43. This, according to a trumped-up fraudulent lying Democratic NBC poll.
Hey "cow" boy,

Location hidden

#93440 Jul 25, 2012
Why does this not bother you Libtards? We had white Chicago cops WATER-BOARDING back men into making false confessions and that does not seem to bother you? Do you know over 100 BLACK men have accused the DEMOCRAT controlled Chicago PD of water-boarding them? But because the torturers are Democrats, you turn your heads!!! Shame on you!!!
And then you get upset when our CIA water-boarded al Qaeda suspects to get intelligence and you can't stop shouting "TORTURE". What flaming shameless hypocrites you Libtards are.

Civil Lawsuit of Torture Survivor Michael Tillman Moves Forward

Michael Tillman and his co-defendant, Steven Bell, were arrested for murder in July of 1986 and tortured by two teams of Area 2 detectives working at the direction of Lt. Jon Burge and his “right hand man” John Byrne. Over a four day period, Tillman was repeatedly suffocated with a plastic bag, subjected to a crude form of waterboarding, brutally beaten, and burned with a cigarette lighter. As a result, he made false oral admissions that were used to wrongfully convict him. Cook County State’s Attorney Richard M. Daley approved the death penalty in Tillman’s case, but he was instead sentenced to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Over the next two decades, People’s Law Office (PLO) lawyers uncovered a wealth of evidence which established that Burge, Byrne, and several other members of the teams that tortured Tillman and Bell were ringleaders in a twenty year pattern and practice of torture of African American men. In 2009, PLO filed a post-conviction petition on Tillman’s behalf, alleging that he was innocent, and that his admissions were a product of this pattern and practice of torture. After an exhaustive re-investigation, the Special Prosecutor agreed that Tillman’s case should be dismissed which it was in January of 2010. Tillman was then released from prison after serving 23 ˝ years a crime he did not commit. The Chief Judge of the Criminal Division subsequently granted Tillman a certificate of innocence, and Tillman’s original trial judge made the unprecedented admission that convicting Tillman was a terrible mistake..........

http://peopleslawoffice.com/the-secure-commun...

Location hidden

#93441 Jul 25, 2012
And another example of hypocrisy among the Libtards. You Libtards are all for gay marriages but are against plural marriages. Plural marriages are still common among Muslims and in fact many have brought ALL of their wives to the U.S. and you Libtards don't say boo. But a Christian wanting to practice plural marriage is evil and should be sent to prison?
You Libtards are clueless flaming hypocrites!

Sister Wives' family challenges Utah bigamy law
By BRIAN SKOLOFF | Associated Press –

SALT LAKE CITY (AP)— Kody Brown and his four wives want what any family wants, to live in the privacy of their own home free from government intrusion, and out from under the threat of criminal prosecution for — as they see it — just loving each other.
The polygamous family, stars of the TLC show "Sister Wives," has sued Utah and the county they fled from, hoping to persuade a federal judge to overturn the state's bigamy law as unconstitutional.
The case could potentially decriminalize a way of life for tens of thousands of self-described Mormon fundamentalists, most of whom live in Utah where bigamy is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.
The state, meanwhile, has publicly said it won't prosecute consenting adult polygamists unless there are other crimes involved, but insists the law doesn't overreach.
"It is not protected under religious freedom because states have the right to regulate marriage," said Paul Murphy, spokesman for Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff.
A hearing was set for Wednesday on a m...
http://news.yahoo.com/sister-wives-family-cha...

Location hidden

#93442 Jul 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From a friend,
Hi Tom,
S******(B****'s mother)
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, damn the Lame Stream Media who will not cover this issue because ..... a Democrat is in the White House. If Bush was still president, this would be big NEWS, 24/7 but the LSM does not want to embarrass Obama as they want him reelected!!!
Oh, I did not mention Obama, did I? And one of the reasons why Obama's poll numbers are still high is the LSM will not tell the truth about anything that is negative towards Obama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JRB 1,681,078
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 4 min leosnana 8,988
News In numbers: Donald Trump's first year in the Wh... 7 min See The Light 76
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 28 min The Laughing Axe 79
News Nightmare for Dreamers 44 min TRUMP 45 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 47 min Poster Child for ... 37,737
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 3 hr Into The Night 301
More from around the web