BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
71,381 - 71,400 of 176,775 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Refused to talk?
FALSE.
" The Hawaii attorney general’s office has reportedly told Bennett that there are steps he needs to take in order to confirm President Obama’s birth records.
Those steps include Bennett proving that he legitimately needs confirmation in order to update the records at his office."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hawaii-respon...
<quoted text>
What does "reportedly" mean to you? Do you know who runs The Blaze? Glenn Beck who does for no apparent reason does not like Birthers.
I think it funny as you Libtards hate Glenn Beck, but if he says something you like, you love him.
Oh, just were did this AF communicate with Bennett and by which method?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you know the story about the death of the singer/song writer Harry Chapin? For what ever reason he lost control of his car and ended up in a lane and a big truck could not stop. He was "uninjured" in the accident by died from a heart attack.
Did he had the heart attack before he lost control ... or after the big truck ran over his car? We will never know but his widow was awarded $12 Million dollars in a wrongful death lawsuit by a Libtard jury!!!
You see, to you Libtards, the big truck is always at fault!!!
My friend , I hope you have a good job with medical insurance ! Your next stop in the hospital may financially RUIN YOU ! pay your premiums my friend ! Cheers !
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, just were did this AF communicate with Bennett and by which method?
Only losers like Glenn Beckkk. Period. No one ever jumped in the Beckkk because he hates birfoons. It's merely natural, because birfoons are such losers.

Sorry, loser, but a series of emails was published which mentions several phone calls as well.

Birfoon fantasy debunked as usual.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

As Arizona officials contemplate whether or not Barack Obama’s name will appear on a ballot this year, the state is being flooded with emails from concerned citizens urging the attorney general to make sure the president is constitutionally eligible to hold the office.

Secretary of State Ken Bennett is giving news media a glimpse of the more than 1,200 messages sent to his office since Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced March 1 probable cause exists that Obama’s birth certificate released in 2011 is a forgery.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>you just proved yourself wrong with your last paragraph.
All children born here of visiting aliens are citizens of their father's country of origin [PER OPERATION OF FOREIGN LAW WHICH HAS NO FORCE OR EFFECT IN THE US], and our Constitution does not allow dual-citizenship.
Little doggie is chasing his tail again in his alternate universe.

There is no provision in the Constitution or any federal law which nullifies US citizenship of any person through operation of foreign law. The US is a sovereign nation. Duh! Got a clue what sovereign means? The US decides who its citizens are, not France, England, or China.

Grow up. Your fantasy has been shot to hell several times.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, but the United States is a sovereign nation.
Operation of foreign law has no force or effect in this country.
No foreign power can determine who is a natural born US citizen.
No foreign power can dictate that a person born in the US is not a natural born citizen. If you don't think the US is a sovereign nation you should get out and go to the country that you think is our master -- your Daddy.
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent
right of every independent nation to determine
for itself, and according to its own constitution and
laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its
citizenship."
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 668 (1898).
Grow up and act like an American.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a Moron wrote:
Obama is a Moron. They are saying Obamacare is unconstitutional in the Supreme Court. For a lawyer, he sure is stupid. We are all going to pay a huge price for his idiotic follies. And so will our children.
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court decision has not been decided yet re: the Health Care Act. The "they" in your statement are just OPINIONS...not fact...The Supreme COurt has not handed out their decision yet, and will not be doing so until later in June 2012. Perhaps you should do more research, rather than rely upon Rush Limpballs or Sean InSHannity to feed your brain.
But Obama already knows what the ruling will be. The day after the hearing the justices meet in private and take a vote. They then decide who will write the opinion and who will write the dissenting opinion. They will then write draft and circulate them before the final opinion.
Two things as obvious. Someone has leaked the vote to Obama and it is bad news. We know because he started bashing the Supreme Court again like he did a few years ago.
Conservative president accept the USSC judgments but Libatrds never will.
Again I will make my prediction that Justice Ginsberg will announce her retirement before July if she thinks Obama will not win reelection.
Thurgood Marshall regretted retiring when a Republican was in the White House but after G.H.W. was elected after Reagan, and with his health failing, he retired in January 1991 and died two year later.
And that was when the Democrat Senate Borked Judge Bork and Bush nominated Kennedy, the swing judge!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend , I hope you have a good job with medical insurance ! Your next stop in the hospital may financially RUIN YOU ! pay your premiums my friend ! Cheers !
Thank you, you pay my medical bills!!!
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, LDS is a Christian religion. And you are .... an atheist?
They are not recognized by the evangelical voting block of the christian religion as being 'christian'. There are very STARK differences between Mormonism and mainstream Christianity.
Besides the marriage by proxy, polygamy, and magic underwear, there are theological and escatological differences that are never going to be bridged. They do not believe Jesus was the ONLY son of God, they believe he was one of MANY prophets, and that Joseph Smith was another "prophet" on equivalency to Jesus. In addition, they have many disconcerting historical and anthropological snafus in their Book of Mormon that do not jive with anything scientifically proven. For instance, their belief is that Hebrew tribes floated across the ocean and landed on the North American continent and became the tribes mentioned in the Book of Mormon, ie the Lamanites, et. al.
This flies in the face of both genetic DNA evidence that the decendants of the current indigenous people of Latin America/Mexico/North America/ and the Alaskan Yukon peoples, moved across a land bridge connecting the Bering Strait with the Asian Continent and the North American Continent, ie, they are of Mongolian decent, not Hebrew!
In actuality, if one were to compare religions, Mormonism has more in commonality with Muslim idealology and practices than it does with Christianity.
I know that probably freaks out alot of folks, and the first recoil reaction is to say, "NO WAY!!". But it is true.For your perusal:
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islamic-mormonism-s...
In fact, BYU has it's first student body president that isn't a Mormon...he's a Muslim....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Only losers like Glenn Beckkk. Period. No one ever jumped in the Beckkk because he hates birfoons. It's merely natural, because birfoons are such losers.
Sorry, loser, but a series of emails was published which mentions several phone calls as well.
Birfoon fantasy debunked as usual.
Ah Terri Tunna, I can count on you foul mouth. You have such a way with words.
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Y tu cabeza esta dentro tu culo.
he suffers from a severe case of pneumo-encephlia....( air head)
or RECTO Encephlia....( head up ass)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Black Panthers have been on the Southern Poverty Watch list for years. So what's your point?
Oh wow, they are on a watch list. But will they do anything?
Oh, I do applaud their their endeavors in litigation against the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood but they are tools of the Democrats so they will probably not.
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Keene, NH is a nice place. I have relatives there even though my aunt can't remember my last name ..... which is the same as her maiden name!
they say Alzheimer's has a genetic component....perhaps you should get yourself checked out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a liar. Obama had nothing to do with this. It was Trayvon's parents and their attorney that reached out to the Justice Department and FBI for an INDEPENDENT investigation, whereby a special prosecutor was assigned to run a concurrent investigation along with the new prosecutor assigned to the case by the state. Even the governor of Florida was in favor of this. Accusing others of being biased and bigoted, when you obviously hold such hate and racist beliefs against our sitting president that you actually ALTER what happened in the Martin case is beyond the pale. For someone who has RANTED ad nauseum re: the AUTHENTICITY of a birth certificate to come here and then LIE, alter, and spew complete fabrication about a case that has been all over the internet takes either some incredible balls, or a complete lack of intellectual processing. I'm guessing it's more the latter, since your moniker and balls don't naturally occur in the same sentence in this universe. You couldn't find yourself out of a portapotty with a topographical map! geeeesh!
Ah, you are obviously clueless as the FBI and the Justice Department are both controlled by Eric Holder who's boss is Obama. People request the DOJ and FBI all the time but they do not get involved unless there is a federal CRIME committed. In the Zimmerman case, it is a fishing expiration ordered at the highest level.
And there you go with the Race Card again which means you could not think of anything else. You are the racist who is full of hate!!! Now go eat some tofu!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, you pay my medical bills!!!
Ok ! Next time you visit the hospital , tell em Crazytempest will cover the bill. See what happens ! Does Burger King have a plan ? In Canada everyone is covered . EVERYONE . Unemployed Bums on the street got coverage ! NOW I GET IT !! You still live with Daddy and Mummy ! You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF SUCH ISSUES !! ha ha ha ! Your mummy buys your toilet paper !! HA HA HA ! Cheers my friend !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers from Vancouver ! My friend , do you know that 60% of private bankruptcies in the US are because of unpaid medical bills ? Do you have private insurance ? Is it expensive ? A buddy of mine that I went to university with is a dentist in Plano Texas , he sent his elderly parents back here to Canada because it was too costly to care for them in Plano . Our health care system (at times flawed) is still a better option than Texas ! His wife is also a dentist . Sad . How are you finding it ? Cheers !
Well, make sure you keep your health care coverage up to date as ObamaCare will be no more come Independence Day.
Oh, never equate free with good. And I can show you a perfect example, the Veterans Administration!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Dual-citizenship not allowed, per US Constitution.
Trumbull declaring:
The provision is, that ‘all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.’ That means ‘subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.’ What do we mean by ‘complete jurisdiction thereof?’ Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means.
Birfoon: "Dual-citizenship not allowed, per US Constitution."

FALSE. De facto dual citizenship is not prohibited and never has been prohibited.

A person born in the US of aliens is under exclusive jurisdiction of the US owing allegiance to the US, such obligation not diminished by operation of foreign law which has no force or effect in the US, the US which, incidentally, is a SOVEREIGN nation. Got a clue what SOVEREIGN means?

Because operation of foreign law has no force or effect in the SOVEREIGN nation of the United States, foreign citizenship law cannot effect the birthright citizenship of one born in the US. According to BirfoonBoy, foreign citizenship law denies US birthright citizenship. Absurd. The US is not a colony under the jurisdiction of any foreign power.

Grow up.

“He is not within any of the classes of persons excepted from citizenship, and the jurisdiction of the United States over him at the time of his birth was exclusive of that of any other country.” In re Look Tin Sing, 21 Fed. Rep. 905, 909 (C.C. Cal. 1884).

“Nothing is better settled at the common law than the doctrine that the children even of aliens born in a country while the parents are resident there under the protection of the government and owing a temporary allegiance thereto are subjects by birth.” INGLIS V. TRUSTEES OF SAILOR'S SNUG HARBOR, 28 U. S. 99, 164 (1830)(Story, J. concurring)

“‘The rights of sovereignty’, says Wildman in his Institutes on International Law,‘extend to all persons and things not privileged that are within the territory. They extend to all strangers therein, not only to those who are naturalized and to those who are domiciled therein, having taken up their abode with the intention of permanent residence, but also to those whose residence is transitory. All strangers are under the protection of the sovereign while they are within his territories, and owe a temporary allegiance in return for that protection.’”
Carlisle v. United States 83 U.S. 147, 154 (1872).
Oolongti

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you are obviously clueless as the FBI and the Justice Department are both controlled by Eric Holder who's boss is Obama. People request the DOJ and FBI all the time but they do not get involved unless there is a federal CRIME committed. In the Zimmerman case, it is a fishing expiration ordered at the highest level.
And there you go with the Race Card again which means you could not think of anything else. You are the racist who is full of hate!!! Now go eat some tofu!
uh Rogue....the FBI is not run by Eric Holder...did you somehow get confused like your Auntie? This was investigated by the FBI and the DOJ because of the "hate crime" components. Do you wish to continue this argument, or do you wish to concede that perhaps YOU ARE WRONG??? Only a birfoon would defend a guy like Zimmerman...a guy who beat up his girlfriend, had a felony assault charge reduced to a plea bargain, because his daddy's a judge...yes...HE's YOUR KIND OF GUY!! The ONLY REASON you support this low life is because he was carrying a gun...you're so fucking worried you're going to get your precious gun laws stepped on, as in the "stand your ground law", that you would defend CHarles Manson, if it meant you could keep packin heat. Only a pussy needs to carry a gun to watch his neighborhood. He wasn't living in So. Chicago, for god's sakes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ! Next time you visit the hospital , tell em Crazytempest will cover the bill. See what happens ! Does Burger King have a plan ? In Canada everyone is covered . EVERYONE . Unemployed Bums on the street got coverage ! NOW I GET IT !! You still live with Daddy and Mummy ! You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF SUCH ISSUES !! ha ha ha ! Your mummy buys your toilet paper !! HA HA HA ! Cheers my friend !
No, I live in Florida and my mother is in Kansas. How is CanadaCare working out for you? Why are so many Canadians traveling to the U.S. to get their health care?
Oh, I am retired U.S. Army and I have Tricare!!! Thank you tax payers!!! I've done more to earn my health care than most Congressmen and Senators have.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

This guy says he created Obama's fake COLB

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/331525/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text>
they say Alzheimer's has a genetic component....perhaps you should get yourself checked out.
I agree. and with a name like that, you need to be checked out too. Oh, I can still pass a FAA Class III Flight Physical and probably could pass a Class II. But since I am over 60 y/o, I can not pass a Class I.
That is why Captain Sully Sullenberger retired. Oh, I am two weeks older than he is!!! That's fine as senior ladies need love too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••