French intel: Syrian regime led chemical attack

Sep 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

A French intelligence report on Monday alleged that the Syrian regime launched an attack on Aug. 21 that involved a "massive use of chemical agents" and could carry out similar strikes in the future.

Comments
1 - 20 of 172 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2013
who cares? we didn't care when saddam did it, so why when assad does it?

impeach obama if he attacks syria

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#2 Sep 2, 2013
The Obama Administration has been on point about this since the beginning… Obama’s brilliant decision to get congressional approval shows the world what a true democracy is. He doesn’t need their consent but he is getting them on the record nonetheless. But the best part is watching these tea-baggers have a fit because they can’t call Obama a dictator now with him going to the congress… but watching the village idiots screaming about impeachment is so amusing and fun.
fiestylisa

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Marine i agree.My dad didnt serve 31 years in military to let Syria,russia and china dictate what type of humans we are.Most of the people that dont want a war is the ones who is to scared to stand on the front lines.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The Obama Administration has been on point about this since the beginning… Obama’s brilliant decision to get congressional approval shows the world what a true democracy is. He doesn’t need their consent but he is getting them on the record nonetheless. But the best part is watching these tea-baggers have a fit because they can’t call Obama a dictator now with him going to the congress… but watching the village idiots screaming about impeachment is so amusing and fun.
Obama the Bungler with bungle this as badly as he bungled Benghazi and his bungled Nazicare Bill.
He's mentally ill.
No doubt about it.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama the Bungler with bungle this as badly as he bungled Benghazi and his bungled Nazicare Bill.
He's mentally ill.
No doubt about it.
saving over thirty people from an attack across the globe is bungling it?
the nation is tired of you dancing on the graves of americans far, far braver than you could ever be...
black ops

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2013
fiestylisa wrote:
Marine i agree.My dad didnt serve 31 years in military to let Syria,russia and china dictate what type of humans we are.Most of the people that dont want a war is the ones who is to scared to stand on the front lines.
What sort of humans are we? That's what I'd like to know, with Slick Willie using the Geneva Convention for toilet paper, Nixon helping Pinochet target dissidents for disposal and Reagan helping Saddam target CW attacks. And that's just for starters.

Glass houses......and all that. Save your sanctimonious BS for the Down's Syndrome forum.

PS: Speaking of dads, mine didn't retire from the USMC as a full Colonel to tolerate such bull.

Faster Cars

Chino, CA

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Well we all know what the goal of the muslim brotherhood is, right?
And well assad seems to support the minority christians in Syria, somewhat anyways.

People need to stop and think about who and what were supporting.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The Obama Administration has been on point about this since the beginning… Obama’s brilliant decision to get congressional approval shows the world what a true democracy is. He doesn’t need their consent but he is getting them on the record nonetheless. But the best part is watching these tea-baggers have a fit because they can’t call Obama a dictator now with him going to the congress… but watching the village idiots screaming about impeachment is so amusing and fun.
All of a sudden the Bush haters are going war mongering.
What a bunch of stinking hypocrites.
I spit on all the liberal's beliefs.
They stink like Obama.
I stepped in some Obama the other day.
PU.
It just won't come off of my shoe.
Pet

Haldensleben, Germany

#10 Sep 3, 2013
french ,,intell, does not know who burns their cars in Paris and another regions but they know who has made chemical attack in syria ( if it was a chemical attack at all ).The most simple and logical explanation is that alleged chemical attack in Syria was made by a rebellion group (backed by obombe and his criminal fellows) after quarrel with another rebellion group, which was backed by obombe and his criminals. That´s why this war in syria is called civil war, because there hundred rebellion groups backed by some global criminals under leadership of obombe and all are quarrelled.
Don From Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Think about this situation for a minute, folks.
Reverse the situation, just for a moment.

Say it was Syria, who was upset at the conditions regarding Guantanamo,(or whatever), and they were going to send Drones, Patriot and Tomahawk missiles into the USA, JUST TO TEACH THEM NOT TO DO THESE THINGS.

What would you say to that?

That's what the world Court is for!

No wonder that people all over the world, look at the US Government, as the World's LARGEST Terrorist Organization!
Don From Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

#12 Sep 3, 2013
I made some comments similar to the above, a couple of days ago on the Topix forum, and Google has cancelled my ability to use their system.

More open-minded action from this American-controlled media! PRISM IN ACTION!

FREEDOM OF SPEACH CURTAILED AGAIN!
Don From Canada T

Sudbury, Canada

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Pet wrote:
french ,,intell, does not know who burns their cars in Paris and another regions but they know who has made chemical attack in syria ( if it was a chemical attack at all ).The most simple and logical explanation is that alleged chemical attack in Syria was made by a rebellion group (backed by obombe and his criminal fellows) after quarrel with another rebellion group, which was backed by obombe and his criminals. That´s why this war in syria is called civil war, because there hundred rebellion groups backed by some global criminals under leadership of obombe and all are quarrelled.
False Flags - An American Government TRADITION.
France is an advancing apprentice to this type of thing!

Both England,(who was an advocate), France, and the USA, have massive Unemployment.
What would happen if a war was started in Syria, and spread like wildfire in the region? Yes, it would probably start the Third World War.

Guess what these countries would need? TROOPS! And what would happen to thousands,(if not Millions), of these 'unemployed citizen troops', with the modern weaponry available today? CANNON FODDER!

This accomplishes two things. DIVERSION. Population Reduction!

WHY ELSE ARE THESE COUNTRIES' PUSHING FOR AN ATTACK ON SYRIA?
le connard

Marseille, France

#14 Sep 3, 2013
heyy!this is a good idea!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The Obama Administration has been on point about this since the beginning… Obama’s brilliant decision to get congressional approval shows the world what a true democracy is. He doesn’t need their consent but he is getting them on the record nonetheless. But the best part is watching these tea-baggers have a fit because they can’t call Obama a dictator now with him going to the congress… but watching the village idiots screaming about impeachment is so amusing and fun.
Rather amusing for a 'military person'. The only reason Obumbler is going to Congress is because the Brits stiffed him. Do you really think Obumbler would go to war with the French as his only ally?
He will now have to expend so much political capital just to get Congress to cover his butt.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#16 Sep 3, 2013
fiestylisa wrote:
Marine i agree.My dad didnt serve 31 years in military to let Syria,russia and china dictate what type of humans we are.Most of the people that dont want a war is the ones who is to scared to stand on the front lines.
Why don't you stick your front line up your fascist arse.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#17 Sep 3, 2013
Don From Canada T wrote:
I made some comments similar to the above, a couple of days ago on the Topix forum, and Google has cancelled my ability to use their system.
More open-minded action from this American-controlled media! PRISM IN ACTION!
FREEDOM OF SPEACH CURTAILED AGAIN!
Indeed the Corporate Media are complicit in these illegal wars and war crimes,the BBC are nothing more than an organ of state Propaganda,these past few days its gone into overdrive,its Goebellistic,they have lost any Journalistic integrity they ever had,thats if they had any to start with,they are not fit to call themselves Journalists.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#18 Sep 3, 2013
seems all these intell agencies are coming out saying it was the Assad regime who deployed the chemical weapons. At any point during this war do they plan on actually releasing said proof?

Simply saying you have proof is not enough.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Sep 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed the Corporate Media are complicit in these illegal wars and war crimes,the BBC are nothing more than an organ of state Propaganda,these past few days its gone into overdrive,its Goebellistic,they have lost any Journalistic integrity they ever had,thats if they had any to start with,they are not fit to call themselves Journalists.
Always in a panic Ivan don't sweat it you have dictatorship Syrian SANA the Ayatollah Times and Putin Pravda to indulge in geesh.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#20 Sep 3, 2013
Lamer wrote:
seems all these intell agencies are coming out saying it was the Assad regime who deployed the chemical weapons. At any point during this war do they plan on actually releasing said proof?
Simply saying you have proof is not enough.
They can't do that because its fabricated,that French clown produced a dossier of so called evidence,i know that War Criminal Blair speaks excellent French so he probably wrote it for them,these people are the scum of the Earth.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 3, 2013
Lamer wrote:
seems all these intell agencies are coming out saying it was the Assad regime who deployed the chemical weapons. At any point during this war do they plan on actually releasing said proof?
Simply saying you have proof is not enough.
Maybe Colin Powell will do Obama a favor and make the case at the UN?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min Defiant1 22,310
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min LRDII 1,100,637
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 9 min Concern Citizen 1,500
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min Coffee Party 256,478
Obama, in Estonia and at NATO summit, to send s... 41 min Asian Guy 7
Obama cautions against using force to solve crises 1 hr Black Rhino 27
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMare 1,558
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••