Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signs Med...

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signs Medicaid expansion

There are 63 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signs Medicaid expansion. In it, Reuters reports that:

Arizona's Republican Governor Jan Brewer signed a law on Monday to expand Medicaid, embracing a key part of Democratic President Barack Obama's healthcare plan in a hard-won policy victory over conservatives in her own party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#46 Jun 20, 2013
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the polls moron. Americans are tired of big brother getting envoleved in local goverment, but you head has been up Obamas azz for so long you would know it. Now go back to Mexico you illegal POS.
Why would I go to a country I've never lived in? Return there yourself, if they'd let you. You were probably deported for bringing down their national IQ....lol

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#47 Jun 20, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
Some make [sic] decision [sic] that work for them(and others) at a particular time /moment/period,but it does not mean they are swaying to the left. Only when the behavior is consistent can one think otherwise.
Obama & Co. have built an environment where it is practically impossible to do what is right.... for now....we sit and wait because we know things will change for a [sic] better America once Obama is gone along with his useless appointees/appendages ...
Folks look/research the Senate seats available in 2014.... do what's right/take action.
Hon, you need to get your GED/get a grip on reality/realize you're being used by the rightwingnuts whose talking points you constantly echo.

Try being smart for a change, IOW....:)
person brown

Greeley, CO

#49 Jun 20, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
My emails could be read by anyone - I have no problem with it. I would never put anything damning in an email. Anything personal I would say to someone I would say face to face.
What's the issue?
You will make a very fine addition to Obama's Storm Trooper Brigade once he starts to round people up for opposing liberalism. Since you clearly believe that spying on folks is just peachy, why stop there? Go all the way with your Nazi instincts! Holding back is wimpy.

I love how quickly the liberals have embrace the proto-fascism that's been exposed in DC. Why am I not the least bit surprised?

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#50 Jun 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you need to get your GED/get a grip on reality/realize you're being used by the rightwingnuts whose talking points you constantly echo.
It's obvious you are an Obama voter, fine.
With that said, I have my opinion you have yours.
There is no need to come after me in such manner. You want to debate my comment constructively... do so. If not... Pi$$ OFF !!!!

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#51 Jun 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of the A$$..wipes/Trolls on fox news/Nation who at.tack others in such a manner instead of debating the topic/one's comment.... Typical C.oward tactics!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#52 Jun 20, 2013
Another Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken true words from an expert. We all know where you came from. We call it the tilliet [sic] bowl when someone took a crap and you came out. You have neither the smarts or IQ to carry on this conversation [sic] retard. Now go get a real life besides the one you have in your basement.Hahahahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---get your GED, moron. You've got a ways to go on that yet, apparently.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#53 Jun 20, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of the A$$..wipes/Trolls on fox news/Nation who at.tack others in such a manner instead of debating the topic/one's comment.... Typical C.oward tactics!
You remind me of ignorant trailer-trash with nothing to say but who can't stop saying it.

Why? Because that's obviously what you are.:)
Billy Ringo

United States

#54 Jun 20, 2013
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the polls moron. Americans are tired of big brother getting envoleved in local goverment, but you head has been up Obamas azz for so long you would know it. Now go back to Mexico you illegal POS.
Polls? Polls? You wanna look at polls?

Here ya go, boy. Take a look at this poll.........

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/P...

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Billy Ringo

United States

#55 Jun 20, 2013
person brown wrote:
<quoted text>
You will make a very fine addition to Obama's Storm Trooper Brigade once he starts to round people up for opposing liberalism. Since you clearly believe that spying on folks is just peachy, why stop there? Go all the way with your Nazi instincts! Holding back is wimpy.
I love how quickly the liberals have embrace the proto-fascism that's been exposed in DC. Why am I not the least bit surprised?
Maybe because you're stupid???

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#56 Jun 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of ignorant trailer-trash with nothing to say but who can't stop saying it.
Why? Because that's obviously what you are.:)
It's obvious where ur coming from Troll. Knock urself out... I'm done with commenting on your ignorant posts. Good-bye
Have a Great afternoon!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#57 Jun 20, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious where ur coming from Troll. Knock urself out... I'm done with commenting on your ignorant posts. Good-bye
Have a Great afternoon!
Yeah, I'm a "troll" for laughing at your illiterate gibberish:

Some make [sic] decision [sic] that work for them(and others) at a particular time /moment/period,but it does not mean they are swaying to the left. Only when the behavior is consistent can one think otherwise.
Obama & Co. have built an environment where it is practically impossible to do what is right.... for now....we sit and wait because we know things will change for a [sic] better America once Obama is gone along with his useless appointees/appendages ...
Folks look/research the Senate seats available in 2014.... do what's right/take action.

What to make of a statement like "Obama & Co. have built an environment where it is practically impossible to do what is right..." what does that even MEAN?

Post dimwitted partisan poop, and you get called on it. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers, trailer-camp mama...:)

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#58 Jun 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm a "troll" for laughing at your illiterate gibberish:
What to make of a statement like "Obama & Co. have built an environment where it is practically impossible to do what is right..." what does that even MEAN?
Post dimwitted partisan poop, and you get called on it. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers, trailer-camp mama...:)
I believe in Jan Brewer and believe she is making decisions that work for the time being. Many States are doing what needs to be done for now.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#59 Jun 20, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in Jan Brewer and believe she is making decisions that work for the time being. Many States are doing what needs to be done for now.
I've always believed her to be a partisan Teabagger nutball, but this is one of her most rational decisions to date and shows she has SOME interest in the people of her state.

FWIW
person brown

Greeley, CO

#60 Jun 20, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because you're stupid???
Billy, your mother called and your jack-boots just arrived in the mail. My, you'll look so nice as a Storm Trooper! Will you go to Obama Youth Camp and learn to read people's emails, thus pointing the way for IRS audits? Or maybe just make up lies for Hillary to tell on national TV the next time Al Qaeda mops the floor with Barrack Odumbo? Maybe you'll be selected to accompany AG Holder when he next lies to a federal judge in order to get a search warrant for a reporter! Or, if you're really a good Nazi, use the Nixon method and just hide stuff using "executive privilege", as they did with Fast & Furious.

There are so many options for a brainless zombie like you! And the nice thing is that I didn't have to make any of them up. All you have to do is watch the evening news... even on NBC or CNN now!

Dude, it's over. Your leader is a fraud. Everybody knows it now.
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#61 Jun 20, 2013
person brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, your mother called and your jack-boots just arrived in the mail. My, you'll look so nice as a Storm Trooper! Will you go to Obama Youth Camp and learn to read people's emails, thus pointing the way for IRS audits? Or maybe just make up lies for Hillary to tell on national TV the next time Al Qaeda mops the floor with Barrack Odumbo? Maybe you'll be selected to accompany AG Holder when he next lies to a federal judge in order to get a search warrant for a reporter! Or, if you're really a good Nazi, use the Nixon method and just hide stuff using "executive privilege", as they did with Fast & Furious.
There are so many options for a brainless zombie like you! And the nice thing is that I didn't have to make any of them up. All you have to do is watch the evening news... even on NBC or CNN now!
Dude, it's over. Your leader is a fraud. Everybody knows it now.
I watch Bullshyt Mountain News every night - wouldn't miss it. Do you know they are the highest rated cable news show in the history of the galaxy? Bechya God had something to do with that.

They have like 900 trillion kabillion zillion megakabillion hexadillion viewers.

It was while watching Bullshyt Mountain News that I learned that North Korea is one of our allies !!!!!!!!!! Who woulda guessed???

Fooking awesome !!!!!!!!!!
person brown

Greeley, CO

#62 Jun 20, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch Bullshyt Mountain News every night - wouldn't miss it. Do you know they are the highest rated cable news show in the history of the galaxy? Bechya God had something to do with that.
They have like 900 trillion kabillion zillion megakabillion hexadillion viewers.
It was while watching Bullshyt Mountain News that I learned that North Korea is one of our allies !!!!!!!!!! Who woulda guessed???
I have no idea who you are referring to. I watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, FOX, CNBC and PBS. The nice thing is that finally they are all starting to notice our President is at least a liar and an incompetent. I think his intrusions into press freedom were the last straw.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#63 Jun 21, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
The brown thing is just another noisy, abusive troll. Probably been a dozen or more different nicknames on here. A completely worthless individual.
person brown

Greeley, CO

#64 Jun 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The brown thing is just another noisy, abusive troll. Probably been a dozen or more different nicknames on here. A completely worthless individual.
Only a dozen? In reality there's no limit that I know of. I'll consult my Topix manual. Yep... here it is... page 3-5-a: "Dumbasses should keep their one name and pretend to be professors. Everyone else can do what they like."

Seems they knew you'd be here for a long, long time, still pretending to have an education but posting crap that prove you most certainly do not.

Topix Definition of "worthless individual" = "one who pretends to be a professor, although it's a huge, fat lie". Gosh, they had that in the their subnotes!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#65 Jun 22, 2013
person brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dozen? In reality there's no limit that I know of. I'll consult my Topix manual. Yep... here it is... page 3-5-a: "Dumbasses should keep their one name and pretend to be professors. Everyone else can do what they like."
Seems they knew you'd be here for a long, long time, still pretending to have an education but posting crap that prove you most certainly do not.
Topix Definition of "worthless individual" = "one who pretends to be a professor, although it's a huge, fat lie". Gosh, they had that in the their subnotes!
Only a brown-nosing moron would think a person who choooses a nickname is pretending to BE that thing. Congratulations! You suck!

LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#66 Jul 2, 2013
Susan Bolton for supreme court!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,659,288
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 21 min positronium 8,796
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 31 min Patriot AKA Bozo 1,674
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 33 min Patriot AKA Bozo 37,513
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 2 hr Monday Blues 878
News Putin Abhorred Abroad, Loved at Home Amid Hard ... 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,312
More from around the web