Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signs Medicaid expansion

Jun 17, 2013 Full story: Reuters 63

Arizona's Republican Governor Jan Brewer signed a law on Monday to expand Medicaid, embracing a key part of Democratic President Barack Obama's healthcare plan in a hard-won policy victory over conservatives in her own party.

Read more
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Papillon wrote:
you guys are a hoot the way you disrespect women because it shows more about you "men" than you probably care to show.

Yes, Brewer is female and we will have to hope that the gops can find better "genuine female" representatives than the Palin/Bachmann variety who make this woman unproud that they are representing us women.
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
This, on the same day the Supreme Court Strikes Down Arizona Voter Registration Citizenship Requirement.Some days, it just doesn't pay to be a teabagger.
Looks like it is time for another faux scandal courtesy of these losers! LOLL
luvvly

United States

#23 Jun 18, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have no problem with the IRS auditing me - everything on my 1040 is legit.
Since I was audited in 2005, what's the issue?
Well, here at the NSA we were wondering about your emails: are you still into animal costumes, small children and dwarfs? Cause all your google searches, bookmarks and phone calls seem to go that way. As to that credit card charge to beatmymeat.com ? What was that all about?

Really, you are so dumb it's hardly worth answering even with a goof-fake reply like the one above. A liberal who wants the government to intrude deep into his private life? What happened to you guys man? Did all the hippies shave off their beards, get a corporate job and start working for "The Man"? Are you now so a part of the "system" that you've forgotten your rebel roots?

Oh, man, that's soooooo pathetic! It's like watching your favorite rock group from the 70's allowing their "rage-against-the-machine " music to be used in a tampon commercial or to sell cheese-whiz. Really, really sad. Sell out much?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#24 Jun 18, 2013
luvvly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here at the NSA we were wondering about your emails: are you still into animal costumes, small children and dwarfs? Cause all your google searches, bookmarks and phone calls seem to go that way. As to that credit card charge to beatmymeat.com ? What was that all about?
Really, you are so dumb it's hardly worth answering even with a goof-fake reply like the one above. A liberal who wants the government to intrude deep into his private life? What happened to you guys man? Did all the hippies shave off their beards, get a corporate job and start working for "The Man"? Are you now so a part of the "system" that you've forgotten your rebel roots?
Oh, man, that's soooooo pathetic! It's like watching your favorite rock group from the 70's allowing their "rage-against-the-machine " music to be used in a tampon commercial or to sell cheese-whiz. Really, really sad. Sell out much?
It's funny that you're soo-ooo anxious to show off yourself-imagined cleverness that you don't even realize that the IRS and NSA are two different agencies...or that the supposed "scandals" involving them are completely unrelated.

You're like watching a washing-machine full of crap. Just goes around stinking up the place, but accomplishes nothing.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#25 Jun 18, 2013
As a lefty, I don't want the government intruding into my life at all. I didn't want it doing that when Bush was running it, either. Or Clinton, or Bush I, or Reagan...but hopefully you get the picture.

The entire postwar history of this country has involved paranoia, spying, an ever-more-bloated military, interventionism, war, assassination, secret overthrows, and support of nations like Israel we never should've been involved with.

I oppose ALL OF THAT. But I just have to laugh at Righties who suddenly, the moment the black liberal guy took office, discovered that they were shocked...SHOCKED that these HORRIBLE THINGs were going on here.

Shocked, they tell you!

LOL (shaking head)
luvvly

United States

#26 Jun 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you're soo-ooo anxious to show off yourself-imagined cleverness that you don't even realize that the IRS and NSA are two different agencies...or that the supposed "scandals" involving them are completely unrelated.
You're like watching a washing-machine full of crap. Just goes around stinking up the place, but accomplishes nothing.
Correction: Before Obama, they were two different agencies. The IRS has been molded into a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party. Their mission is now financial intimidation of Obama's political enemies... plus they occasionally do some part-time tax collection.

The NSA? Well, once they also get folded into the Democrat Party, they'll all be one happy family right along with the IRS, State Department, FAA, CIA and others being used by the Dems as political organs.

Remember the FAA and the airline delays? The nicely done bit of theater to convince the public that "The Sequestes" [EEEEEEE!} was messing with their travel plans? Remember "sequester", created by and passed by Obama? Yes, even the FAA is now part of the Democrat Party's schemes.

So technically you are correct.... for now. Later on the IRS and NSA will just be two sister-branches of the DNC. Not quite married, true, but certainly engaged in frequent incest.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#27 Jun 18, 2013
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
the state and federal governments subsidize hospitals by paying the unpaid medical bills of uninsured people.
Jan Brewer knows that expanding Medicaid means the state will no longer have to foot that bill.
AZ will see the surplus, as CA has in a very short time.
Not only that, but the cost of health care under
the Affordable Health Care Act is going down.
It will be a much better deal for America.
America will be healthier.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#28 Jun 18, 2013
luvvly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllll, bygosh and gee-willikers, Mr. Pro-fessor, ya didn't tell us ever-damn-thang was now absolutely FREE! It's like f*ckin' magic!
Yes, nobody will EVER pay this bill, because the Democrats have figured out that if you send tax dollars around & around, and up & down, and back & forth, it eventually winds up chasing itself and comes out as costing EXACTLY NOTHING!
Gosh... can I use this same technique at home? I sure love free sh*t.(Who doesn't?) So you just shift the money around until nothing actually cost a damn thing. Who knew?
so....., you have no idea how insurance works then huh?
are you under the impression that a visit to the doctors office costs the same as a trip to the ER?
do you think it costs more to prevent an illness, or treat an illness?
do you know anything at all about the AHCA? or are you just repeating what you've been told to believe?
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#29 Jun 18, 2013
luvvly wrote:
<quoted text>
My emails could be read by anyone - I have no problem with it. I would never put anything damning in an email. Anything personal I would say to someone I would say face to face.

What's the issue?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#30 Jun 18, 2013
luvvly wrote:
<quoted text>
"A liberal who wants the government to intrude deep into his private life?"

Is that worse than some Republican state governor
probing deep into a woman with his transvaginal probe
against her will?

That's rape, buddy, and Republican states are going to start
raping women of all ages. Naturally, Republican governors
who sign the bills into law get to transvaginally probe
the young, pretty ones.

Helluva deal, huh?

Dr. Mengele, where are you when the Republican Party
needs you?
liberals are heros

Urbandale, IA

#31 Jun 19, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
As a lefty, I don't want the government intruding into my life at all. I didn't want it doing that when Bush was running it, either. Or Clinton, or Bush I, or Reagan...but hopefully you get the picture.
The entire postwar history of this country has involved paranoia, spying, an ever-more-bloated military, interventionism, war, assassination, secret overthrows, and support of nations like Israel we never should've been involved with.
I oppose ALL OF THAT. But I just have to laugh at Righties who suddenly, the moment the black liberal guy took office, discovered that they were shocked...SHOCKED that these HORRIBLE THINGs were going on here.
Shocked, they tell you!
LOL (shaking head)
Once again I've got to hand it to you--you wrote EXACTLY what I am feeling about all this. Thank you too, for keeping on Cat74 for each and every dumb f*c*ing thing she spouts. I can no longer tolerate her ignorance. LeJimbo...well that train has left the station, if you know what I mean.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#32 Jun 19, 2013
liberals are heros wrote:
<quoted text>Once again I've got to hand it to you--you wrote EXACTLY what I am feeling about all this. Thank you too, for keeping on Cat74 for each and every dumb f*c*ing thing she spouts. I can no longer tolerate her ignorance. LeJimbo...well that train has left the station, if you know what I mean.
Your name has given me my first laugh this lovely morning.
Every morning I log on,search through different sites/blogs to capture that laugh that will give me that boost I need to head out the door (sort of like a cup of coffee in the morning)and face the world around us.... Thanx.

Sign: A Constitutional Conservative

Have a Lovely Day !
Billy Ringo

United States

#33 Jun 19, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name has given me my first laugh this lovely morning.
Every morning I log on,search through different sites/blogs to capture that laugh that will give me that boost I need to head out the door (sort of like a cup of coffee in the morning)and face the world around us.... Thanx.
Sign: A Constitutional Conservative
Have a Lovely Day !
EVERY day is a lovely day as long as Obama is POTUS.
Billy Ringo

United States

#35 Jun 19, 2013
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you are right if you want to turn this country into the old USSR that Reagan got rid of. I really don't need the KGB oops NSA keping tabs on me and you. What a boob your are. Just like the people in Germany that were brain washed when that nut job Obama oops again Hitler was in control.
LOL - you sound paranoid.

Get yourself a girfriend, chill, and enjoy life. Stop making a jackass of yourself.
Billy Ringo

United States

#38 Jun 19, 2013
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text>Well boob again I don't want or need the KGB (NSA) reading my emails or my phone conversations and if you don't thik this is going show why your stupid dumbazz voted for Obama retard. The fcker has been lieing us all for the pass 4 1/2 yrs znd you freaking idiots still believe him. You are the ver difinition of what a low information voter is. Hell your mug shot is there dumbazz.
Nobody much cares WTF you want.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#39 Jun 19, 2013
luvvly wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Before Obama, they were two different agencies. The IRS has been molded into a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party. Their mission is now financial intimidation of Obama's political enemies... plus they occasionally do some part-time tax collection.
The NSA? Well, once they also get folded into the Democrat Party, they'll all be one happy family right along with the IRS, State Department, FAA, CIA and others being used by the Dems as political organs.
Remember the FAA and the airline delays? The nicely done bit of theater to convince the public that "The Sequestes" [EEEEEEE!} was messing with their travel plans? Remember "sequester", created by and passed by Obama? Yes, even the FAA is now part of the Democrat Party's schemes.
So technically you are correct.... for now. Later on the IRS and NSA will just be two sister-branches of the DNC. Not quite married, true, but certainly engaged in frequent incest.
Hilarious partisan poop. You should write for Limbaugh....or does he write for YOU?

Heh

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#40 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Once again I've got to hand it to you--you wrote EXACTLY what I am feeling about all this. Thank you too, for keeping on Cat74 for each and every dumb f*c*ing thing she spouts. I can no longer tolerate her ignorance. LeJimbo...well that train has left the station, if you know what I mean.
Why thank you, very kind...:)
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#41 Jun 19, 2013
Another Day wrote:
<quoted text> boob stupid dumbazz retard. The fcker freaking idiots a low information voter mug shot dumbazz.
The good news, jumbles et al, there are no wire taps needed to ascertain the level of your intelligence (low) and your level of puerile name calling (high).

Back to Jan Brewer and Medicaid expansion .... LOLL
Responsibility

San Francisco, CA

#42 Jun 19, 2013
The trouble with that jumbled train is that it changes its name but the itinerary is always the same - something to do with a derangement syndrome spam.

At least the train ticket is free!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#45 Jun 20, 2013
Some make decision that work for them(and others) at a particular time /moment/period,but it does not mean they are swaying to the left. Only when the behavior is consistent can one think otherwise.

Obama & Co. have built an environment where it is practically impossible to do what is right.... for now....we sit and wait because we know things will change for a better America once Obama is gone along with his useless appointees/appendages ...
Folks look/research the Senate seats available in 2014.... do what's right/take action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2 states Obama hasn't visited 4 min Go Blue Forever 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,207,386
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min sandy 1 320,071
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 11 min Go Blue Forever 155
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min Bob J 1440 34,113
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 26 min Farting Truth 23,108
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 51 min ACTUALLY 482
More from around the web