Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts alread...

Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts already cause long lines at airports

There are 154 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts already cause long lines at airports. In it, Reuters reports that:

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano on Monday cautioned airline passengers to get to the airport extra early because U.S. spending cuts have already led to long lines at some security checkpoints, and said the coming furloughs will only make the situation worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#156 Mar 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idjiot have no business online.
Who made you pope of this dump?

You can post, but she cannot? sounds like lib logic to me, if they disagree with you, off with their heads, right?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#157 Mar 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post, but she cannot? sounds like lib logic to me, if they disagree with you, off with their heads, right?
Thanks for verifying, for us all, that ledumbo is a shemale. hahahahahahahahahaha
As for the stupid statement she made about not judging your own, it's no wonder she has to hide behind 25 aliases.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#158 Mar 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know liberals, let them eat bagels and a latte.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#159 Mar 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for verifying, for us all, that ledumbo is a shemale. hahahahahahahahahaha
As for the stupid statement she made about not judging your own, it's no wonder she has to hide behind 25 aliases.
The Root)-- 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro No. 21: Did black people own slaves? If so, why?

One of the most vexing questions in African-American history is whether free African Americans themselves owned slaves. The short answer to this question, as you might suspect, is yes, of course; some free black people in this country bought and sold other black people, and did so at least since 1654, continuing to do so right through the Civil War. For me, the really fascinating questions about black slave-owning are how many black "masters" were involved, how many slaves did they own and why did they own slaves?

The answers to these questions are complex, and historians have been arguing for some time over whether free blacks purchased family members as slaves in order to protect them -- motivated, on the one hand, by benevolence and philanthropy, as historian Carter G. Woodson put it, or whether, on the other hand, they purchased other black people "as an act of exploitation," primarily to exploit their free labor for profit, just as white slave owners did.

The evidence shows that, unfortunately, both things are true. The great African-American historian, John Hope Franklin, states this clearly: "The majority of Negro owners of slaves had some personal interest in their property." But, he admits, "There were instances, however, in which free Negroes had a real economic interest in the institution of slavery and held slaves in order to improve their economic status."

Ring any bells, Obama and the left are exploiting you also, and many of them are black. Look at the black unemployment numbers, look at Obama not going to ONE black neighborhood since being elected........don't dig you holes any farther unless you own a front loader.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#160 Mar 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushwood... a dump?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#161 Mar 7, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushwood... a dump?
yeah, what makes you think i'd wanna join a dump like this, only reason I'm here is maybe I'll buy it.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#162 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your phony concern for any minority continues to amaze.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#163 Mar 8, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing people's posts....how unoriginal, child.
BottleQueen gets a month or so out of each.

Location hidden

#164 Mar 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>The Root)-- 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro
Just how far can you crawl off topic, bigot?

Are you EVER going to post on topic, Dumbo?
see the light

United States

#169 Mar 8, 2013
Liberal's=Low information people

Location hidden

#170 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
Liberal's=Low information people
Tea baggers = no information whiners.

Location hidden

#171 Mar 9, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you try sharing sS
Why don't you stick to what you know? wrap your lips around the sausage and await the happy ending?
see the light

United States

#172 Mar 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers = no information whiners.
Can't stand the truth FLatfoot?

Location hidden

#173 Mar 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stand the truth FLatfoot?
Wipe your chin, dear.

Last I heard Obama won the election.

Still.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,709,640
News Billy Graham: Pastor to presidents for more tha... 9 min OneWomynRiot 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 243,321
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Fart on Bozo 64,474
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 hr TsHlb 9,208
News How Trump is highlighting divisions among South... (Jun '17) 3 hr Guest 168
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr positronium 38,408
More from around the web