Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts alread...

Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts already cause long lines at airports

There are 154 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Napolitano: U.S. spending cuts already cause long lines at airports. In it, Reuters reports that:

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano on Monday cautioned airline passengers to get to the airport extra early because U.S. spending cuts have already led to long lines at some security checkpoints, and said the coming furloughs will only make the situation worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

fihhid

Rochester, PA

#93 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
she is ugly and fat so she needs removed
see the light

United States

#94 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? is that in TX, they are a little slow there. every other airport I've been in i rarely wait more than 15 minutes...
Are you on drugs or what?
serfs up

Merritt Island, FL

#95 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you're not making sense again...the vitriolic spittle seems to interfere with your mind...
dearie, you're not really intelligent enough to attempt to insult others, you just make yourself look more foolish and stray from topic to topic as your mind short circuits...
stay to being the vicitim, at least you do that almost well...
If you want, I could just spittle insults at your on and on for hours, days and weeks and maybe months just following you around. I learned this from your kind. I use these forums for an outlet for my frustrations on what is happening like many others do. I have my opinions on the direction we are going. Please back off.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#96 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a liberal at all, why would you think so, because i proved you wrong so i must be who you were told your enemy is by the people you parrot?
in what ways am i a hypocrit? or have you moved into lying to supplement your parroting of things you don't understand?
Because you talk like one dipshit.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#97 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's the minorities that built this country. bigots like you will never admit how messed up you are...or stupid..but then how would you know how stupid you are?
That is complete BULLSHIT!

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a liberal.

You effing retard.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#98 Mar 5, 2013
RustyS wrote:
So, can someone tell me why, with the massive cuts, Kerry just gave Egypt another $250million. We give them BILLIONS and yet Obama says the cuts must hurt us here at home. Why would he do that?
Because Obastard is a traitor, pure and simple.

Don't listen to woodendick57, he's a frickin' idiot.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#99 Mar 5, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That is complete BULLSHIT!
And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a liberal.
You effing retard.
Yikes'''a little touchy when your posts are shown to be pure bullshit?

think, then post...

St. Croix valley

#100 Mar 5, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I understand what you're saying. Only the handful of progressively brilliant people, like yourself, know we need to bankrupt the country to keep it safe. And we just need to trust you it will be worth it.
hell, you porbably wasted that much just trying to find some conspiracy in Libya when four americans died..

just think if more die in Egypt...that $250M will be gravedanced away in short time with all the committees and investigations...
the bucket list

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#101 Mar 5, 2013
RustyS wrote:
So, can someone tell me why, with the massive cuts, Kerry just gave Egypt another $250million. We give them BILLIONS and yet Obama says the cuts must hurt us here at home. Why would he do that?
Rusty! U still wonthe Y!!! ;-000h,$260m vs $16t ????;-000h, U can do the Obamath?;)

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#103 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Does his name frighten you? stupid people are often frightened by little things and their own imagination...
Yes, many said the same about Lenin and Hitler.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#104 Mar 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, many said the same about Lenin and Hitler.
The irony is lost on him.

au contraire

Location hidden

#105 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
The anonymous racist creep posting as me has been reported to management. Here's hoping they look up his ISP and inform them of his hate posts.
SEQUESTER DAY 1: Feds post 400 job openings...

TSA Sealed $50-Million Sequester-Eve Deal to Buy New Uniforms...

Obama Secret Service team sheltered from cuts...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#106 Mar 5, 2013
the trolling taking place ITT is epic.

:rofls:

au contraire

Location hidden

#107 Mar 5, 2013
LoLBama wrote:
the trolling taking place ITT is epic.
:rofls:
68,898,629 Background Checks for Guns Under Obama... I bet Obama and most of congress have stock in the gun and ammunition companies.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#108 Mar 5, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
Oh yeah Napolitano, it is the cuts that were not cuts at all.
Could not be that you have the TSA shoving their hands down people's pants and grabbing women's breast could it? Or maybe it was that 6 yr old little girl that was in a wheel chair.
That's what is causing delays. Your idiotic policies and freedom violating procedures.
BTW, JANET, how many terrorist have you procedures captured? Oh yeah, NONE!
Well, no terrorists have seized or crashed planes either, thank goodness. But I agree TSA is badly run and a poor idea, in addition to being an infringement on our liberties.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#109 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes'''a little touchy when your posts are shown to be pure bullshit?
think, then post...
Then prove your claim.

St. Croix valley

#110 Mar 5, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove your claim.
don't even remmeber what the claim was..i don't really pay that much attention to you...

give me a re-cap and maybe if i don't nod off i'll humor you.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#111 Mar 5, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove your claim.
Here was the exchange, I believe:

Him:..it's the minorities that built this country. bigots like you will never admit how messed up you are...or stupid..but then how would you know how stupid you are?

You: That is complete BULLSHIT! And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a liberal. You effing retard.

Now, quite apart from the hysterical nature of your reply, he's right. Minorities DID build this country. African slaves built the South's economy, Hispanics helped build the west and work our fields and orchards for years, and STILL do a lot of low-end jobs; the Chinese came over and helped build the railroads, and ethnic minorities like the Irish helped build the canals and railroads in the East.

I mean, this is pretty obvious stuff, which any intelligent person would know but you, apparently, do NOT.

Why is that? And why are you displaying your ignorance by attacking others?

au contraire

Location hidden

#112 Mar 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't even remmeber what the claim was..i don't really pay that much attention to you...
give me a re-cap and maybe if i don't nod off i'll humor you.
Run Forrest Run.......

au contraire

Location hidden

#113 Mar 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was the exchange, I believe:
Him:..it's the minorities that built this country. bigots like you will never admit how messed up you are...or stupid..but then how would you know how stupid you are?
You: That is complete BULLSHIT! And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a liberal. You effing retard.
Now, quite apart from the hysterical nature of your reply, he's right. Minorities DID build this country. African slaves built the South's economy, Hispanics helped build the west and work our fields and orchards for years, and STILL do a lot of low-end jobs; the Chinese came over and helped build the railroads, and ethnic minorities like the Irish helped build the canals and railroads in the East.
I mean, this is pretty obvious stuff, which any intelligent person would know but you, apparently, do NOT.
Why is that? And why are you displaying your ignorance by attacking others?
I thought you and wooddick were the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 min fast freddie 7,624
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 8 min payme 91
News House pulls plug on Obama-era internet privacy ... 15 min CodeTalker 2
News California and New York vow to press on after D... 19 min CodeTalker 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,509,846
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Orange County Coast 239,608
News EPA chief: Trump to undo Obama plan to curb glo... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 16
More from around the web