Obama eyes a legacy: 'You can make it...

Obama eyes a legacy: 'You can make it if you try'

There are 45 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Obama eyes a legacy: 'You can make it if you try'. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

This June 15, 2012 file photo shows President Barack Obama announces that the U.S. government will stop deporting and begin granting work permits to younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have since led law-abiding lives, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#69 Feb 13, 2013
FritoBandiT0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure think it is, otherwise you wouldn't respond.
Great
More money girly boy..........

So why are you so scared??

You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???

And how is mama taking it???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#71 Feb 13, 2013
FritoBandiT0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You played the coward game by reporting me, but that didn't work. You're terrified to meet in real life. That's why you make such a spectacle.
Great
More money girly boy..........

So why are you so scared??

You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#73 Feb 13, 2013
Obama's legacy is drone attacks in countries of whom we are not at war with and killing civilians. Also heading a government that does not enforce the law. Not on immigration or bank fraud.

Obama care will fine anyone w/o insurance in 2016 $695.00 per adult with a max of $2,085.00.

"PENALTY FOR BEING UNINSURED

The ACA requires that people who have been deemed able to purchase health insurance but decide not to buy it starting in 2014 will owe a penalty (a tax) to the IRS. Here’s what this looks like:

a) In 2014, the annual penalty will be $95 per adult and $47.50 per child, up to a family maximum of $285 or 1 percent of family income, whichever is greater.
b) In 2015, the penalty will be $325 per adult and $162.50 per child, up to a family maximum of $975 or 2 percent of family income, whichever is greater.
c) In 2016, the penalty will be $695 per adult and $347.50 per child, up to a family maximum of $2,085 or 2.5 percent of family income, whichever is greater."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#75 Feb 13, 2013
He meant to say you can make it if you LIE.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#78 Feb 15, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Isn't that what many of them do to get ahead?
That's an affirmative!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min ChuckPhart 23,990
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 2 min Lawrence Wolf 26
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 4 min gwww 163
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 234,361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,482,383
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 11 min Sandra 154
News Canadians traveling to inauguration turned away... 30 min Tm Cln 14
More from around the web