U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Imp...

U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18754 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

Justice Dale

United States

#20629 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>wnd also says that Bigfoot is stored on ice
LMAO!! Hell, you think Obastard is the legal sitting president. Obastard, Obama, Berry, do you really know who this alien is sitting in the WH?
We do know his LFBC is boggus, this would lead us to question, is he really the son of Stanley Ann Dunham, aka as Stanley Ann Dunham-Obama.

Since: Aug 10

Bethesda, MD

#20630 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Hell, you think Obastard is the legal sitting president. Obastard, Obama, Berry, do you really know who this alien is sitting in the WH?
We do know his LFBC is boggus, this would lead us to question, is he really the son of Stanley Ann Dunham, aka as Stanley Ann Dunham-Obama.
NOBODY has proven otherwise!

Now tell me about nessie!

Bethesda, MD

#20631 May 13, 2013
WND IS ONE HELL OF A SOURCE

Hunters in northern Georgia claim they have a “Bigfoot” carcass stored in a freezer and promise to release telling photographs and DNA evidence of the legendary creature.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer plan to fly to Palo Alto, Calif., and unveil proof of their discovery at a noon press conference Friday at the Cabana Hotel, according to a report by Searching for Bigfoot Inc. The event will be open to members of the news media only.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/72299/#eSHMjqk24dc...
Justice Dale

United States

#20632 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>NOBODY has proven otherwise!
Now tell me about nessie!
I have!
Nessie, got too many aliens in the White House to worry about a beast in a foreign country.
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20633 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
WND IS ONE HELL OF A SOURCE
Hunters in northern Georgia claim they have a “Bigfoot” carcass stored in a freezer and promise to release telling photographs and DNA evidence of the legendary creature.
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer plan to fly to Palo Alto, Calif., and unveil proof of their discovery at a noon press conference Friday at the Cabana Hotel, according to a report by Searching for Bigfoot Inc. The event will be open to members of the news media only.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/72299/#eSHMjqk24dc...
You want to go Bigfoot hunting with me?

Bethesda, MD

#20634 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You want to go Bigfoot hunting with me?
Nahh, Ive alread had your wife once
Justice Dale

United States

#20635 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Nahh, Ive alread had your wife once
LMAO!!! Did you? You better get to the doctor immediately!

Bethesda, MD

#20636 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Did you? You better get to the doctor immediately!
what does sasquatch have?
Justice Dale

United States

#20637 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>what does sasquatch have?
It ain't Bigfoot, it is my wife, she has the flesh eating disease!

Buffalo, NY

#20639 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't Bigfoot, it is my wife, she has the flesh eating disease!
big foot is your wife
Justice Dale

United States

#20640 May 13, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' just piss, I was out celebrating the less talked about Confederate Losers Day. I was looking at those losers re-enact the Great Civil War with much laughter. Those clowns could not win the war if they changed the script in their favor, LOFL! I bet after getting your monkey azz pissed on daily, you wished you could crawl back up the poop cANAL where you were dropped from.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Psst, the democrats lost that War, the new south is full of republicans, get on the wagon or get run-over, we are getting ready to divide the states again. I think Chicago would be a great place for you!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20641 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>big foot is your wife
LMAO!! So you did Bigfoot! You said it!!!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20643 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, psst, your southern cowardly klancestors lost the war. If they were as incompetent as today's Republiklans, the war would not have taken as long, LOFL! The war was fought 148 years ago and you stupid klanjigs are still blaming the Democrats for your sorry racist lives, LOFL! Now climb back up that tree and divide your monkeys azz so that your fellow klan monkey can resume playing hide his banana.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! Yes, the war was fought 148 ago, so! You are living in the New South, we did away with those pesky democrats, now get on board or be left behind to swelter in those cotton fields of the democrat party!!!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20644 May 14, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>As the Antichrist Obama is thrown into the lake of fire for ever.
Ephesians 6:12
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator: Benghazigate Blowing Obama ID Fraud Case Wide Open; Movement To Have Obama Removed; Huge People Now Piling On.
www.BirtherReportcom
Isaiah 9:10
The two faced accusations of petition fraud and forgery, as well as falsely making a petition. The verdicts raise anew questions about election fraud by Democrats, a subject that was analyzed after the 2012 election.
www.WND.com
John 3:16
The Military charged Obama with Treason recently.
truman

Boise, ID

#20645 May 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>The Military charged Obama with Treason recently.
Im pretty sure denouncing your Commander in Chief as a 'Fraud' might be looked upon as Treason by some.
And gee so which Miltary Tribunal has charged their Commander in Chief with Treason?
One would think that might make the News Cycle.
You have worms squirming between your ears Robert.

Swift Water,NY

#20646 May 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Im pretty sure denouncing your Commander in Chief as a 'Fraud' might be looked upon as Treason by some.
And gee so which Miltary Tribunal has charged their Commander in Chief with Treason?
One would think that might make the News Cycle.
You have worms squirming between your ears Robert.
The worms are residents of YOUR brain. Call the Secret Service if you want. Tell them to call first before they come. I will make coffee.

Obama IS A FRAUD. The truth is a positive defense.

Obama is a SPY under the UCMJ at s906a106.

Swift Water,NY

#20647 May 17, 2013
Lt. Easterling is owed an apology.
Justice Dale

United States

#20652 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!!!!!! at your dumb racist monkey azz. The new south is your lazy monkey azz getting out and picking your own cotton. Thanks to Mr. Lincon, a White man, sending his Northern boys down on the south home turf and beat the racist hell out of your klancestors like they were runamway slaves. Thank God for the new south, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! That is right, we do pick our own cotton, suggest you start picking yours, welcome to the New South!!!

Swift Water,NY

#20655 May 20, 2013
Obama is a CRIMINAL deviant.

“racists are funny”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#20659 May 21, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>They need to put him down.
The FBI would like to talk to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,600,919
News DACA recipients question future 47 min southern at heart 198
Obamacare going out the ROOF 2 hr theydontknowit 1
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... 2 hr Paranoia Big Dest... 1
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 2 hr Red Crosse 67
News Trump, Democrats reach deal on immigrants 2 hr NOPE 86
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr WHAT 37,422
More from around the web