U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

Full story: WNBC-TV New York

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Comments (Page 925)

Showing posts 18,481 - 18,500 of18,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Two violations of the US Constitution doesn't change the facts of the Constitution, that would take an amendment.
You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!

So mr constitutional scholar.....what university did you get your constitutional knowldge from? Worldnet daily U?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If his mother didn't know who the father was, yes he would be a citizen, but that isn't the fact and his last name isn't Dunham.
"All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are eligable to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof" and will be citizens.
What part of being born in the us makes Obama subject to another jusisdiction?

You have no education, You have no proof, youre just another pansy conservative!

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!
So mr constitutional scholar.....what university did you get your constitutional knowldge from? Worldnet daily U?
I do not like Obama and did not vote for him. I agree that just one parent has to be a citizen. Hell, Hillary Clinton would have been all over this during the 2008 primaries if it held merit.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' birtherpiss, the sour grapes smell courtesy of Mr. Obama easily beating p.o.s. Romney, smell as bad as the hole between your thighs.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The only smell I detect is that of a pile of shit called Obama!!! LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You only need one parent to be a citizen to be natural born. That has never changed!
Yep, and that would be the head god monarch of the family, at the time of birth.
Barry's last name isn't Dunham is it, not only did Barry get his father's name, he also received the citizenship of his father's nation.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' piss dale, you are a natural born dumbazz ya' stupid klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Compliments will get you nowhere!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and that would be the head god monarch of the family, at the time of birth.
Barry's last name isn't Dunham is it, not only did Barry get his father's name, he also received the citizenship of his father's nation.
Again, i ask what college you studied constitional law at?

You have no idea what youre talking about. It takes one parent, either one, if youre born on us soil, you are natural born. This precendent was set by Chestur Arthur 100 years before Obama was born.

Provide proof....we both know you cant!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' shitfloat, that smell you mentioned is the odor that reigns supreme in your rusted out trailer, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Just what is a "shitfloat", you are funny, ever think about going on the "Comedy Tour"!!!
I will have you know, my trailer has so many gunshot holes in it, hell you can't even smell the fart you just let!!!
Now you will have to brush-up on those trailer smears, everyone know them by heart!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>Yo'pissdale, you are welcome.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Thank ye, thank ye very much!!!
Did ye no, when yer trailer don't have no tires, ye haint got no upperd mobility!!!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Again, i ask what college you studied constitional law at?
You have no idea what youre talking about. It takes one parent, either one, if youre born on us soil, you are natural born. This precendent was set by Chestur Arthur 100 years before Obama was born.
Provide proof....we both know you cant!
LMAO!!! Them there violations of the Constitution haint precedents, they just fuchups!!!
Y'all needs to get ye selfs a amendment to that there Constitution.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' shitfloats, thanks for the brush up advice but I get great joy pissing off and reminding you and your fellow klan monkeys with the shotgun riddled trailer smear facts, LOFL! So whose trailer is that where the smell of sh!t reigns supreme?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Must be yours!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' shitfloats, if your welfare collecting butt would get a real job, you could at least but a set of flat tires for your trailer. You can apply for a home improvement loan at your local high interest payday lender, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hell no, I be waiting for them there Obama tires and someone to put them on!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Them there violations of the Constitution haint precedents, they just fuchups!!!
Y'all needs to get ye selfs a amendment to that there Constitution.
Ahhh, another intlligent conservative response. Come on man, you have to do better than that.

"Duhharrr obama bad" is not proof.

NEXT
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, another intlligent conservative response. Come on man, you have to do better than that.
"Duhharrr obama bad" is not proof.
NEXT
Anything outside of that would be illegal.
What else do you need (US Constitution) to prove Obama isn't a US citizen.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Anything outside of that would be illegal.
What else do you need (US Constitution) to prove Obama isn't a US citizen.
the problem you have is that the us constitution proves Obama is president, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' shitfloat, it is not mine because it is located in your gated, err, fenced in trailer park ghetto.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Gated, fenced, trailer park and ghetto!!! Hell, I live in the woods, my closest neighbor is a "Bigfoot", rarely see him/her.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' shitfloat, one cannot take the laziness out of a welfare monkey azz klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Klan and monkeys, now that is an oxymorn!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>the problem you have is that the us constitution proves Obama is president, while you will never amount to more than the poor white trash you are today
Please show us where the Constitution states that, I have shown you the Civil Rights Act of 1866 (which is the 14th amendment) plainly states, "All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens". Sorry, but Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation (as stated by him) and not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
Yep, to be a US citizen one must be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Please show us where the Constitution states that, I have shown you the Civil Rights Act of 1866 (which is the 14th amendment) plainly states, "All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens". Sorry, but Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation (as stated by him) and not subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution.
Yep, to be a US citizen one must be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".
no kidding simpleton, you have yet to prove that Obama was subject to any foreign power. You keep spouting, but you have nothing to back your stupidity

Why not just be honest and admit that you're an uneducated conservative and nothing more?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding simpleton, you have yet to prove that Obama was subject to any foreign power. You keep spouting, but you have nothing to back your stupidity
Why not just be honest and admit that you're an uneducated conservative and nothing more?
LMAO!!! You call me uneducated, all you can post are denials without any proof, you won't even reference any material supporting your claims!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,481 - 18,500 of18,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min San Dimas Republican 243,501
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,526
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 16 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 182
Congressman: - Punish' Amnesty Opponents 19 min spud 15
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 20 min ritedownthemiddle 61
Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids 21 min Cat74 154
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 22 min Gray 524
•••
•••