U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

Full story: WNBC-TV New York

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Comments (Page 919)

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of18,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

quzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8 ……
Obama is a liar and a fake,,removing him,yes I support impeaching Obama..
So you get all your important facts of the real world from YouTube??

And you can't fathom why people don't take you seriously? Open your front door, there is a world out there, a real one to boot!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Jindal is also NOT eligible to BE President. He is NOT a Natural-Born American either.
Yo' pissface, what the hell does that have to do with him calling you Republiklans the party of stupid, STUPID? Kim Jong Un of N. Korea can call you stupid Republiklans stupid and it will still be true. DUH!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Why would someone NOT be willing to produce and show his birth certificate?
Wouldn't this stop the this question?
The question is, how many times does it have to be shown?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah anybody who knows how to use a computer can find the Birth Certificate Lucas D. Smith smuggled out of Kenya in 2008.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

So, how is this officer"s career going these days?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
That yellow spine Gomer dumbazz is out of work. LOFL!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Yo' pissface, if I had not run you off yet, I invite your cowardly monkey azz to reply to the post I sent to you nearly a week ago.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

What Happens After Gun Confiscation?

Before we passively allow the global 'elite' through their usurper in Our White House strip away Our last line of defense by acquiescing to the United Nations and American advocates for gun control, perhaps We should examine the end game resulting from past gun control efforts:

1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.

2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.

3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.

4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.

5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.

6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.

7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.

8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed.

The total numbers of victims who lost their lives because of gun control is approximately 70 million people in the 20th century. The historical voices from 70 million corpses speak loudly and clearly to those Americans who are advocating for a de facto gun ban. Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined. Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals and it all followed gun control.

Historically, American gun control legislation has been imitating Hitler’s Nazi Germany gun control legislation for quite some time. Consider the key provisions of the Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 and compare it with the United States Gun Control Act of 1968. The parallels of both the provisions and the legal language are eerily similar...
drinK thE Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I Think It's Called Divine Moments of Truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Jindal is also NOT eligible to BE President. He is NOT a Natural-Born American either.
A Natural-Born American IS:

"One born in the US of Parents who are both Americans"

Jindal is DQ'd as is Marco Rubio.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, a nutter made a video. THat is so convincing!
5 years and nutbag birthers still have nothing!
Go buy another billboard ad...that will change everything huh?
ONE day YOU will thank "Birthers" for their efforts to expose the traitor Obama.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

reeldeel wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get all your important facts of the real world from YouTube??
And you can't fathom why people don't take you seriously? Open your front door, there is a world out there, a real one to boot!
There is a "Real" traitor "out there" that America must "boot" OUT
the "front door" of the White House.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, what the hell does that have to do with him calling you Republiklans the party of stupid, STUPID? Kim Jong Un of N. Korea can call you stupid Republiklans stupid and it will still be true. DUH!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NO,it wouldn't be true.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Once is enough,IF it isn't a FORGERY!!

Obama's proffered BC IS a Forgery (along with his selective service card). His Social Security Number belongs to a man named Harrison Bounel (Deceased).

These established facts have been proven by legitimate scientific/forensic evidence*

*The Sheriff Arpaio (Maricopa County,Arizona) Cold Case Posse

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
He WILL BE exonerated and vindicated. He is due compensation for severe libel and slander against his good reputation. Obama IS a Traitor. Lt. Easterling should be awarded a medal (Not by Obama but by a REAL President).

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That yellow spine Gomer dumbazz is out of work. LOFL!!!
You are a disgrace. You anti-American fool.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yo' pissface, if I had not run you off yet, I invite your cowardly monkey azz to reply to the post I sent to you nearly a week ago.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are a degenerate,low-brow ignorant individual. You can't control your paradoxical laughter nor can you refrain from calling those who disagree with you "Pissface". You have demonstrated very poor upbringing. I suggest that you "straighten up an fly right".
You a a repugnant jerk who has his nose so far up Obama's ass that you see through Obama's mouth. WTF is so funny about that?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace. You anti-American fool.
Yo' pissface, thanks for the compliment but you are just a COONservative racist fool.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a degenerate,low-brow ignorant individual. You can't control your paradoxical laughter nor can you refrain from calling those who disagree with you "Pissface". You have demonstrated very poor upbringing. I suggest that you "straighten up an fly right".
You a a repugnant jerk who has his nose so far up Obama's ass that you see through Obama's mouth. WTF is so funny about that?
Yo' pissface, you can take what you think of me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up like a good klan monkey.
2- Lube it down with 19 tubes of ky gel.
3- Turn that sumbitch sideways.
4- Stick it straight up your monkey azz.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Now since you love my lol's so much, here are a few more for your monkey azz to digest. You can wash them down with a tall glass of freahly squeezed,(by you), monkey piss.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,it wouldn't be true.
Yo' pissface, what the hell does that have to do with him calling you Republiklans the party of stupid, STUPID? Kim Jong Un of N. Korea can call you stupid Republiklans stupid and it will still be true. DUH!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,361 - 18,380 of18,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••