U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship. Full Story

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#19969 Nov 7, 2012
Anyone remember me...snow bunny?

I began posting on this thread when Obama was elected in 2008.

I remember seeing posts here saying "obama is a one term president, he will be impeached, he will be in prison, we will all be put into fema trailers, he wants a new world order, he is friends with Bin Laden, he is not an American, he hates America, etc..."

I knew then it was nothing but hate filled false propaganda!

AND...now...here we are...we meet again, and last night President Barack Obama was elected 44th president of the United states...Again!

Congratulations President Obama!

I am so proud that America was too smart to fall for the hate filled lies, and propaganda.....and did what was right for the USA!

4 more years ........

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#19970 Nov 7, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
America has shot itself in the OTHER foot. Gullible Obmatoids "Shit the Bed" ,lets traitor continue his treason.
So how are those court procedings going? ROFLMFAO!!!

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#19971 Nov 8, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
America has shot itself in the OTHER foot. Gullible Obmatoids "Shit the Bed" ,lets traitor continue his treason.
Yay, four more years, bitch!

And four more years of Laity trying desperately to get people to believe his ridiculous BS. Oh well, gotta take the good with the bad.

Cleveland, TN

#19972 Nov 8, 2012
Jon Costa wrote:
Unfortunately, too many Americans are uninformed and really have no clue what is going on in the country today. Notice that the dollar has fallen with Obama winning as the markets know this means the Fed will be printing even more money. Do you think most people in America today even realize the Fed is buying bad loans from the banks with our tax dollars at the rate of forty billion per month? Do they realize this is devaluing the dollar that they are working for every day? Most do not understand any of this or the loss of personal freedom we have seen over the past four years. What about Obama signing the NDAA on New Years Eve - Did you hear that come up during the debates? Truly a sad day for America and the Sheeple will get what they deserve as they care more about American Idol and such than the truth of what is happening to America.
Most of what you just said really nothing to do with Obama specifically. When was money NOT depreciating? Lots of things got a lot more expensive under Bush. At least Obama is in the process of turning things around. Percentages of employment and debt increase are really pretty similar to what it looked like under Reagan. And the stock market has been fairly steadily climbing since it hit it's bottom a few months after inauguration.

If you take the stance that politicians are bad in general and that there's too much politics in politics, well I can agree in some areas. But having an obstructionist congress, and admittedly striving for voter suppression in order to control the outcome of an election is completely contrary to doing your job in representing the people and their interests.

I fail to see the good in topping that off with a leader who's made millions closing down businesses or investing in overseas, told lies to win votes, and change position on just about every position he held, depending on who he was talking to.

If you think that this isn't what just went on, then YOU weren't paying attention, and YOU are just playing sheep to your partisan bias. At some point you have to realize just how silly that is, when it's so painfully obvious. Fortunately enough people already have.

is Congress

#19973 Nov 8, 2012
Too bad Johnson didn't win.

Cleveland, TN

#19974 Nov 9, 2012
Lee Hall wrote:
Too bad Johnson didn't win.
At least people throwing votes at a lost cause for principle's sake didn't give the election to the right...

is Congress

#19976 Nov 13, 2012
MarkD_ wrote:
<quoted text>At least people throwing votes at a lost cause for principle's sake didn't give the election to the right...
Lost cause? Nope, I voted for the person I think was best suited to be president. Most voted in favor of the status quo, happy the way politicns are running this country.

Cleveland, TN

#19977 Nov 13, 2012
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost cause? Nope, I voted for the person I think was best suited to be president. Most voted in favor of the status quo, happy the way politicns are running this country.
You gave the vote on principal, despite his little or no chance for success. That's kinda exactly what a lost cause is...

is Congress

#19979 Nov 15, 2012
I'll vote for a lost cause before voting for Romney or Obama.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Swift Water,NY

#19980 Dec 3, 2012
Obama IS an Imposter,a traitor,spy and a Fraud.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#19981 Dec 3, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
And you dead birthers are still insignificant.

hahahahahahahahaha
Face the Facts

Aniwa, WI

#19982 Dec 5, 2012
MarkD_ wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped reading right about here.
That's more evidence you were educated by the enemies of the usa. You are now unable to face reality.

“Because I said so!”

Since: Sep 08

North Texas

#19984 Dec 11, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Bobby. Once again, the majority of American voters made their choice known and selected the candidate they felt would best lead our nation for the next four years.

And as a bonus for you, it gives you four more years to rant, rave, scream, holler, bitch and moan.
epugmagoo

Honolulu, HI

#19988 Dec 17, 2012
Kapa Kapa Trail:
WW .II

Perhaps somewhat off topic but what of this - at the time, Captain William F. Boice (Division S-2) receiving high honors after declaring the route feasible, and with the 2nd Battalion, 126th Infantry of a near 950+ man Regiment committed to the 130 mile, precipitous trail.
With all being nearly killed / maimed, and with the exception of their uniforms, having to leave all gear and weapons to feed on vines and bugs...? Not least of all with no engagement of the enemy the entire way and were useless anyway once they'd arrived only to realize the enemy having been already taken care of and wiped out by the Aussies.

Sure, we make a big deal of the honor over some trifle as with General Petraeus - but idiots like Boice get the acclaim, markers and honors along with the medals.

Aloha

Swift Water,NY

#19990 Dec 18, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
I am alive and well!

Swift Water,NY

#19991 Dec 18, 2012
EDallas wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Bobby. Once again, the majority of American voters made their choice known and selected the candidate they felt would best lead our nation for the next four years.
And as a bonus for you, it gives you four more years to rant, rave, scream, holler, bitch and moan.
A traitor is the best leader that we can find? Very Sad indeed!

Swift Water,NY

#19992 Dec 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
I am still alive and well Obama can go to hell!!
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#19994 Dec 20, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Free-Dumb is a Dumb Word
Obama is a liar and imposter,

Swift Water,NY

#19996 Dec 23, 2012
Obama IS an IMPOSTER!. Obama should be Arrested and thrown into Leavenworth Brig.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#19998 Dec 23, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama IS an IMPOSTER!. Obama should be Arrested and thrown into Leavenworth Brig.
----

I believe there's a harsher penalty for the crimes of High Treason for this globalist planted usurper and the ones who put him there and support him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,630
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 43 min Apple spice 523
Mom of Rescued Child Praises McConnell in New Ad 52 min kat 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Secret Service director resigns under fire 1 hr Viet Nam Vet 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 265,812

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE