Petraeus mistress had substantial cla...

Petraeus mistress had substantial classified data on computer: sources

There are 29 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Petraeus mistress had substantial classified data on computer: sources. In it, Reuters reports that:

A computer used by Paula Broadwell, the woman whose affair with CIA Director David Petraeus led to his resignation, contained substantial classified information that should have been stored under more secure conditions, law enforcement and national security officials said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
responder

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah Obama vows to NY and NJ to make sure of the clean up. Yep, he told the Joplin people the same, he vowed to produce jobs, and he vowed to be the most transparant president. In other words, NY and NJ..........you're on your own.
Put down the bottle of cough syrup, idiot, and pay attention. Petraeus' fooling around is the subject of the thread.

People are being helped in the East. You, evidently, still haven't gotten the help you need.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26 Nov 17, 2012
"White House says it didn't heavily edit Benghazi talking points"
So that means that they edited them. Translation: THEY LIED TO US
Heavily is objective it means nothing Throw it out of the sentence.
Impeachment is still alive and well.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#28 Nov 18, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment reminds me of the way Governor Barbour says the republicants need to soul search as to why the voters did not want ROmney or the republicants in the White House:
"The ground game is really important, and we have to be, I mean we've got to give our political organizational activity a very serious..." he said, taking a pause and looking for the right word. "Proctology exam. We need to look everywhere."
Yes, in the face of failure, many fingers are pointed. Most should have known thought that one is always pointing back at them also.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#29 Nov 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
dottie jindal: stop being the party of stupid.

hahahahahahahaha
responder

Columbus, OH

#30 Nov 19, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
"White House says it didn't heavily edit Benghazi talking points"
So that means that they edited them. Translation: THEY LIED TO US
Heavily is objective it means nothing Throw it out of the sentence.
Impeachment is still alive and well.
If you were honest, you'd admit WHY they were edited. But by all means, go forward on that impeachment thingy - it'll help Dems take the House away from you in 2014...:)
Cat74

United States

#31 Nov 19, 2012
This will be investigated, and likely use as a basis for impeachment. Obviously Obama, and his 40 thieves are lying, and this time they will not get away with it. Good people died because we elected a Muslim, If the President had given a "directive" saying everything should be done to "do whatever we need to" to make sure those people were safe, they would not be dead. He lied, and Holder, and Rice swore to it. And 4 Americans are dead because of it.
responder

Columbus, OH

#32 Nov 19, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
This will be investigated, and likely use as a basis for impeachment. Obviously Obama, and his 40 thieves are lying, and this time they will not get away with it. Good people died because we elected a Muslim, If the President had given a "directive" saying everything should be done to "do whatever we need to" to make sure those people were safe, they would not be dead. He lied, and Holder, and Rice swore to it. And 4 Americans are dead because of it.
LOL.....right, because Obama somehow made Petraeus commit adultery and hand off secure materials to his mistress, who exposed him due to her own jealousy. That no doubt makes sense to an idiot like you, doesn't it?

Everything you say is a lie, as I've noted before. There's not one word of truth in your post other than the comment that "4 Americans are dead," and typically you blame Obama rather than the terrorists who committed the act.

Why do you support terrorists, Cat Ladee? Hmmm? Can you answer that?
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#33 Nov 19, 2012
The Benghazi massacre has nothing to do wth Petraeus. It happned because Obama sees our militry as aggressive no goods, preying on his precious Muslims. So when they decide to over run a Consulate he just stood back and let them do it, killing an Amassador, and 3 other Americans,and he will be held responsible.
responder

Columbus, OH

#34 Nov 19, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
The Benghazi massacre has nothing to do wth Petraeus. It happned because Obama sees our militry as aggressive no goods, preying on his precious Muslims. So when they decide to over run a Consulate he just stood back and let them do it, killing an Amassador, and 3 other Americans,and he will be held responsible.
Everything you say is a lie, as usual.

Petraeus was in charge of the CIA, which was CENTRAL to the Benghazi attack. Read a paper or look at a news site.

Mr. Obama respects and admires our military, and there was no failure by Obama in regard to the military in the Benghazi situation anyway.

Mr. Obama had nothing to do with the terrorist attack, and had no advanced knowledge of it.

Try to "hold him responsible" if you can, Crazee Ladee. Good luck with that, vicious hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 4 min Classic rocker 321
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,656,252
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 31 min TmCln 8,777
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 1,529
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 3 hr Erl 150
News Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans 3 hr Ms Sassy 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,299
More from around the web