Major tech companies push for limits ...

Major tech companies push for limits on government surveillance

There are 7 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 9, 2013, titled Major tech companies push for limits on government surveillance. In it, Reuters reports that:

Eight U.S. web giants have joined hands to start a public campaign for new limits on how governments collect user information amid concerns of growing online surveillance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#3 Dec 9, 2013
The tech companies have enabled the government for over a decade at this point.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/micros...

In 1999 a backdoor was mandated by the government into software. Most of these tech companies are the fox that guarded the hen house. Nobody wants to be seen as un pc questioning directives with potential law enforcement benefits.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Obamacare Architect: If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Pay More...
Zeke Emanuel, a former White House adviser and ObamaCare architect, took to Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace to defend the presidentís plan, and this time offered a clarification. Hereís part of the transcript:
EZEKIEL EMANUEL: The president never said you were going to have unlimited choice of any doctor in the country you want to go to.
WALLACE: Wait. No. He asked a question. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Did he not say that, sir?
EMANUEL: He didn't say you could have unlimited choice.
Real Clear Politics Executive Editor Tom Bevan, and Commentaryís John Podhoretz say Emanuel didnít do himself any favors.
Stupid azz - can't stick to the topic?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>are you stupid enough to state for all to see that the ACA isn't part of Obama's surveillance with 16,000 more IRS agents that are already crawling in every nook and cranny of your ass.
No stupid - it has nothing to do with the topic.

Reported again - you bore me with your tireless drivel Dumbo.
lamer

Norwalk, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Tech companies' trying to save face. They are losing international business and they know it so they have to atleast attempt to look against it. They dug their own hole and i will not feel bad when it really cost them.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Dec 9, 2013
lamer wrote:
Tech companies' trying to save face. They are losing international business and they know it so they have to atleast attempt to look against it. They dug their own hole and i will not feel bad when it really cost them.
Yep, follow the money.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Dec 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid - it has nothing to do with the topic.
Reported again - you bore me with your tireless drivel Dumbo.
pssssssssssst, you are off topic again. Report yourself whiner.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 Dec 9, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What is that code for you're tired of getting bitch slapped by a girl. What a wuss you are. It's little she men like you that give real men a bad rap.
Girl, your used tampon has better sense than you.

Now, how bout that 2010 article you sent me stating the House passed 290 bills - while Nancy Pelosi was speaker you moron???

I used to know drunk bitches at Ladies Night with better sense than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 213,162
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Incognito4Ever 381,372
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Facts 1,374,767
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 10 min don t drink the k... 312
News Wisconsin: Superior mayor says Obama a Muslim w... 31 min serfs up 528
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Raydot 58,846
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr Jon 5,777
More from around the web