Vets groups' praise for Hagel adds pr...

Vets groups' praise for Hagel adds pressure on GOP

There are 1 comment on the News Observer story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Vets groups' praise for Hagel adds pressure on GOP. In it, News Observer reports that:

Veterans' organizations have praised Chuck Hagel, a twice-wounded combat veteran of Vietnam and deputy administrator in President Ronald Reagan's Veterans Administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Since: Oct 12

Lynn, IN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
For those of you that dont believe in politics as a real hardball game, wake up and smell the coffee. Dont matter of party affiliation the GOP can and will turn on their on. Now if they wanted to they could forgive him of any transgressions. But this is hardball. Veterans wake up dont any of them have your best interest at heart. And I mean any of them.. They'll give you good lip service but they cant identify with us because they spend their entire lives running the opposite way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Country Bob 1,292,180
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 198,499
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 45 min -Stray Dog 48,420
News Heartened By Obama, Hawaii Secessionists Demand... 53 min District 1 12
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr X -Man- 346,961
News Obama to visit Roseburg in wake of shooting 1 hr Natty Bumppo 80
News Biden backs transgender military service as US ... 1 hr realtalknation 107
More from around the web