Republicans add "temperament" to questions about Hagel at Pentagon

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: Reuters 187

Opponents of President Barack Obama's choice of Chuck Hagel to become the next U.S. defense secretary stepped up criticism of the Republican former senator on Sunday, with one lawmaker questioning whether Hagel has the right temperament for the job.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#189 Jan 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you to show us where he "changed the Constitution." Nothing but solid, supported facts will be accepted, au Jimbo.
Idiot, the post does not claim that. Get a grip Harvy.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#190 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, the post does not claim that. Get a grip Harvy.
Obviously there's no one named "Harvey" here, are you seeing large rabbits? Maybe it's YOU who need to "get a grip?" :)

You said this, liar:

"Executive priviledge does not allow him to change the constitution."

That's you implying that Mr. Obama was trying to "change the constitution." Your own words. Prove it, or admit that you lied.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#191 Jan 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed my post was a lie that stated that Obama's new executive order made doctors report on their patients. Hahahahahaha caught you again Harvy.
Who is this "Harvey" you're babbling about? Is this some sort of twisted comeback at my posts talking about how you are le Jimbo? Trouble is, I'm telling the truth about that, and we all know it.

Your post claimed that Mr. Obama's order "MADE doctors report on their patients." That is a lie, and I proved it. That argument is over, in case you didn't realize it. You lost.:)
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#192 Jan 18, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this "Harvey" you're babbling about? Is this some sort of twisted comeback at my posts talking about how you are le Jimbo? Trouble is, I'm telling the truth about that....FART,FART,BLAH....
Professor Fartsack, you are making more and more of a fool of yourself. Everyone knows that you are one of the more deluded, lying sacks on all of topix, and that is saying a LOT!

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#193 Jan 18, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor Fartsack, you are making more and more of a fool of yourself. Everyone knows that you are one of the more deluded, lying sacks on all of topix, and that is saying a LOT!
"Everyone" knows? Well, I don't know it. The Professor himself does not know it, so there are at least two. So you're claim that "everyone" knows it is clearly wrong.

And that should give you a clue as to why you are so frustrated, rest of us. It's because you simply assume things. Like assuming that a small minority of right wing loons are supported by the American people. I'm sure in your world, "everyone knew" that Romney would win by a landslide, right?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#194 Jan 20, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you're victorious in numbnuts is how much money you can suck off the taxpayer. Not something to aspire to nor be proud of.
You dont have any money to take worthless dog.
EMBARRASSED AMERICAN

Ballwin, MO

#195 Jan 26, 2013
Obama is anti-American defense AND anti-business! That makes him un-American!!
Also, "redistribution of wealth" by any name is still "STEALING from those who earned and GIVING to those who were too lazy (etc.) to earn for themselves! That makes him a "typical black thief"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 303,952
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,171,884
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 184,286
Pelosi: Boehner invite to Netanyahu inappropriate 16 min Not Gonna Happen 32
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 21 min mjjcpa 527
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 22 min My take on it 749
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 24 min SpaceBlues 33,751
More from around the web