Gaza militants fire at Israel during Obama visit

There are 20 comments on the wdam.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Gaza militants fire at Israel during Obama visit. In it, wdam.com reports that:

Palestinian militants in Gaza fired two rockets on Thursday at southern Israel, on the second day of President Barack Obama's visit to the region, Israeli police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wdam.com.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 21, 2013
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN wrote:
^uh oh.
It's one of those creepy NetNazis. Tense and scary. Must be real lonely.
Me, I think Jews are just swell!
Hooray for Jews!
Up with Jews!
Long live democratic Israel!
YAAAAAAAAY! JEWS!!!
So are you hinting you like Jews?
OCCUPY TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So are you hinting you like Jews?
Geeez! It's tough to get anything past YOU!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Hopefully, after Obama leaves, the Jews will treat the terrorists to a heapin' helpin' of white phosphorous. I hope the shells are clearly emblazoned with the trademark "Made In America".
ana

London, UK

#25 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
Hopefully, after Obama leaves, the Jews will treat the terrorists to a heapin' helpin' of white phosphorous. I hope the shells are clearly emblazoned with the trademark "Made In America".
Faith that's really disgusting coming from an animal lover
ana

London, UK

#26 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
Hopefully, after Obama leaves, the Jews will treat the terrorists to a heapin' helpin' of white phosphorous. I hope the shells are clearly emblazoned with the trademark "Made In America".
How are you long time

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#27 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith that's really disgusting coming from an animal lover
Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I am staunchly against terrorism.
ana

London, UK

#28 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I am staunchly against terrorism.
But you're generalising again, not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Palestinian Christian and Muslim are terrorists , just like not all Americans are thickos and not all Americans think Margaret thatcher is the queens sister
ana

London, UK

#29 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I am staunchly against terrorism.
A bomb especially a chemical one isn't intelligent enough to distinguish between a criminal and an innocent person, therefore your made in the USA weapons harboured in Israel and actually used is extremely cruel and abuse of human rights

I am surprised you can mention it so casually especially since you have zero affiliation with the Middle East as you have mentioned before

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#30 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're generalising again, not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Palestinian Christian and Muslim are terrorists , just like not all Americans are thickos and not all Americans think Margaret thatcher is the queens sister
OK, Ana. MOST muslims are terrorists, only American minorities are "thickos" and most Americans remember lady Thatcher fondly as a great leader and a dear friend to our country. How's that?
ana

London, UK

#31 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Ana. MOST muslims are terrorists, only American minorities are "thickos" and most Americans remember lady Thatcher fondly as a great leader and a dear friend to our country. How's that?
It's dreadful

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#32 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dreadful
So, in other words, you hate Americans, animals and Mrs. Thatcher and support terrorism. Ana, I'm stunned.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#33 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
.....you have zero affiliation with the Middle East as you have mentioned before
Yes, Ana. Be that as it may, America is at war. Muslims are the enemy. I am an American. Therefore..........
ana

London, UK

#34 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>So, in other words, you hate Americans, animals and Mrs. Thatcher and support terrorism. Ana, I'm stunned.
Hahahahaha

No I do note hate americans , I dislike some and those who often fail to distinguish between bigotry/ full blown open racism and freedom of speech, this isn't only a trend unique to the USA but this "freedom of speech pass" seems more prevalent in the USA , I do not support terrorism at all that is absurd I cannot fathom how you reached that conclusion. I love animals, and I detest the likes of "Lady Thatcher"

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#35 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha
No I do note hate americans , I dislike some and those who often fail to distinguish between bigotry/ full blown open racism and freedom of speech, this isn't only a trend unique to the USA but this "freedom of speech pass" seems more prevalent in the USA , I do not support terrorism at all that is absurd I cannot fathom how you reached that conclusion. I love animals, and I detest the likes of "Lady Thatcher"
It is -7 C here right now. I'm really feeling bad for the animals outside. Anyhow, for Americans, freedom of expression is our most sacred of virtues. It trumps any and all religions. It is the means by which mankind becomes and remains free of tyranny. It is the basis for social evolution. Freedom, Ana. Freedom.
ana

London, UK

#36 Mar 21, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>It is -7 C here right now. I'm really feeling bad for the animals outside. Anyhow, for Americans, freedom of expression is our most sacred of virtues. It trumps any and all religions. It is the means by which mankind becomes and remains free of tyranny. It is the basis for social evolution. Freedom, Ana. Freedom.
But faith there is a clear distinction between freedom of speech and limiting prejudice

Yes here has been cold we have albino hedgehogs again in the garden so sweet and they love cat food

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#37 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But faith there is a clear distinction between freedom of speech and limiting prejudice
Yes here has been cold we have albino hedgehogs again in the garden so sweet and they love cat food
Not really, Ana. "prejudice" is in the eye of the beholder...so to speak. Muslims are outraged by silly cartoons, yet they execute "apostates", burn churches, imprison Christians, outlaw other religions...etc. Which would you prefer, Ana....America's First Amendment guarantee of free expression.....or the style of the Taliban? But I do agree that hedgehogs are cute. We don't have them in Michigan, we have something similar called a porcupine. I have marmots all over my yard. They like to dig.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Groundhog,_...
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#38 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually find the Israelis hypocrites on many counts... I know a few Israelis who are up in arms regards the stance their far right government has opted for any type of "peaceful resolution".
In the eyes of some Israel has attacked first, therefore they may see the attacks from gaza to Israel as justified, just as Israel sees it's self justifiably correct when
blitzing gaza and killing thousands because of some rockets fired towards Israel.
This situation is continuing to spiral out of control, unless both parties learn to compromise and play fair it will continue.
Anyway one question why do they seek or need the approval of the USA?
Geographically it is very far away... So should be non of their concern, should be left in the hands of the global peace keeping organisation
Oh yes I forgot , all that aid and arms the USA freely gives to Israel each year might be why!!
I really detest people who do not see others as a human first before religion, wealth, race, gender, what a terrible place the earth is becoming to be...
-

Ana, darling... let's call the baby by his name..
The rockets (five, five rockets) attack over the Israeli civilians was not "from Gaza" ... like you want the unsuspecting reader to believe..

1. The rockets were fired by the Ham-ass.... from the Gaza Strip.(...sounds much better).
2. The rockets were not fired the morning President Obama landed in Israel and was walking through the Iron Shield that the IDF was exhibiting for him. The rockets were fired the morning President Obama, according to his agenda, is devoting time to visit and meet the democrately ellected President of the Palestinian Authority at the Mukatta in Ramallah..

The Ham-ass' rockets attack was not meant to evict all of the citizens of Sderot out of their homes.
The coward attack was meant to convey a message to President Obama, President Abbas, the US State Department ... and the American People.
The message reads: Hey, Obama.. and the rest of you..... we don't give a shit if you go see the Israelis and the Palestinian Government in Ramallah. On this part of the world... we call the shots..!!
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#39 Mar 21, 2013
On this part of the world, the Ham-ass ...which is a terrorist proxy of the mullhas regime of Terhan... they want to call the shots..

Don't be surprised if within the next two weeks, the savage assassins that ordered and were involved in this last rocket attack, are chased and blown to pieces.. And they better do not hide within the innocent civil population of Gaza. It won't help... it just will be generating civilian cassualties.
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#40 Mar 21, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're generalising again, not all Muslims are terrorists and not all Palestinian Christian and Muslim are terrorists , just like not all Americans are thickos and not all Americans think Margaret thatcher is the queens sister
-

Did you run out of space or letter .... or the milk was boiling over the stove..??

.. I'm asking you because I noticed that you forgot to write..

... and not all Israelies are against Peace
... and not all Israelies are against Two Nations For Two Peoples
... and not all Israelies are against chasing and fumigating all the terrorists on both sides of the border

(... actually it is a small minority the ones against all of the above)... but you inisist to write about them intensively, because you advocate for those Palestinians ... which are a minority ... that have more to win from keeping the Palestinian People in misery,than from normalizing a relation with the Jewish State.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#41 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking in recent light.... We are now in 2013 which is 63 years ago, with that stance then Vietnam has a right to bomb the USA .... Come on stop being completely foolish and immature
It's no business of the USA to wage a war against other nations, that is why we have a United Nations, that is why it was formed.
A USA led attack on either nation is firstly unethical secondly costly in terms of lives and money which is better spent on americans
You know what really tires me about these forums is the personal attacks folk like you wage against others for having a very valid opinion, grow up please
Totally clueless and a very naive 5 year old. one day you might even grow up but its aint gonna be easy in Englandistan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min red and right 326,449
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,224,519
News Cartoon contest organizer known for inflammator... 13 min californio 64
News Video: Ben Carson announces his GOP campaign fo... 13 min New Perspective 1
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 17 min New Perspective 23
News Obama blasts Baltimore rioters but cites 'slow-... 18 min xplode 80
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 24 min Mothra 213
More from around the web