PROMISES, PROMISES: Tight Iran timeli...

PROMISES, PROMISES: Tight Iran timeline for Obama

There are 3 comments on the News Observer story from Apr 1, 2013, titled PROMISES, PROMISES: Tight Iran timeline for Obama. In it, News Observer reports that:

In this Nov. 13, 2012 file photo, obtained from the Iranian Mehr News Agency, Iranian army members prepare missiles to be launched, during a maneuver, in an undisclosed location in Iran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

justice

Guildford, UK

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I do not think Iran will fire rockets.
It will only get nuclear to defend itself, like other nations.
Otherwise it would be a war with USA and Israel (who is itching for war).

Or Iran and Russia and maybe China.

So I think no one would want to fire a rocket, otherwise there will be no winners but only losers.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2013
"President Barack Obama pledged during the 2012 campaign, and since, that he will not let Iran develop nuclear weapons."

Hey, we're still waiting for him to honor his PLEDGE to close Gitmo.

Just a bunch of empty rhetoric flows from his mouth.

(a polite way to say 'liar, liar, pants on fire'!)
red red red

Leeds, UK

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Iran has every right to arm itself,,, Unlike iszrahell which usa and the west helped arm and kept it hidden from the world,, Western justice and flying pigs come to mind..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min George 2,330
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min red and right 192,564
News Obama heralds US embassy in Cuba as - new chapter' 18 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 37
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min USA people 54,013
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min -Dont Panic- 333,426
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr EasyEed 1,252,769
News Low turnout marks anti-gay demonstration in Kenya 1 hr WasteWater 12
More from around the web