Teacher gets reprimand for classroom remarks

Nov 30, 2008 Full story: Free Republic 9

A Fayetteville teacher whose classroom encounter with a young John McCain supporter created a stir on YouTube has confirmed that she was given a disciplinary letter.

Full Story
Joe Mama

Hong Kong

#1 Nov 30, 2008
Figures, but if it were the other way around every black activist would have been all over that WHITE teacher.

Since: Dec 08

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 1, 2008
That's a fact! And the WHITE Teacher would be looking for a job!!

“Woman Thou Art Loosed!!”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2008
You both are stupid to make such a comment when the parents where behind this teacher 100%! Have you not seen that the parents are WHITE? If THEY didn't have a problem with the teacher, what more should YOU two say about it concerning HER race? WOW! I hope you two don't have kids to corrupt with your poisonous venom! The next generation chould have a better chance minus racist bigots like yourselves! Seek help!
Joe Mama

Hong Kong

#4 Dec 2, 2008
I got some help for you. Why don't you go wash your mouth out with some buckshot.
Come on now

AOL

#5 Dec 2, 2008
CanIKeepItReal wrote:
You both are stupid to make such a comment when the parents where behind this teacher 100%! Have you not seen that the parents are WHITE? If THEY didn't have a problem with the teacher, what more should YOU two say about it concerning HER race? WOW! I hope you two don't have kids to corrupt with your poisonous venom! The next generation chould have a better chance minus racist bigots like yourselves! Seek help!
The parents support the teacher to minimize the drama for their child. This young lady does not need anymore attention, positive or negative. Let this young lady alone and quit stirring the pot. She has already sacrificed enough. Nuff said.
hardworkingmomsp eaks

Romeoville, IL

#6 Dec 2, 2008
I am a retired school teacher. I am appalled by the comments this teacher made. Her opinions are her own and she has no authority to interject her beliefs on her students. She should have kept her mouth shut. Educators have a duty to be UNBIASED! They need to state facts, not opinions (gee, isn't that what we teach the elementary students--learning fact from opinion). I don't think that she is a very good teacher if she cannot allow free-thought in the classroom; if this was her first offense, then yes, a reprimand was in order. If this was not her first offense, then she should have been fired. She is not teaching, she is preaching. There is a difference and a classroom is not a pulpit!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2008
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>The parents support the teacher to minimize the drama for their child. This young lady does not need anymore attention, positive or negative. Let this young lady alone and quit stirring the pot. She has already sacrificed enough. Nuff said.
I agree wholeheartedly!!!
linden 909

Pinehurst, NC

#9 Apr 1, 2009
CanIKeepItReal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree wholeheartedly!!!
Here we could possibly have a intelligent topic to discuss . But like always fools like you are in the lurk. Black racist like you will be the down fall of America.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 4, 2013
linden 909 wrote:
<quoted text> Here we could possibly have a intelligent topic to discuss . But like always fools like you are in the lurk. Black racist like you will be the down fall of America.
I hope you went to HELL where you belong ass..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Fair Game 32,962
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 1 hr WelbyMD 172
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 18,706
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,124,276
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr harmonious 269,273
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,320
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 hr Even Steven 433

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE