Obama wins Florida, topping Romney 332 to 206 in final electoral vote tally

Nov 10, 2012 Full story: New York Post 188

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - President Barack Obama was declared the winner of Florida's 29 electoral votes Saturday, ending a four-day count with a razor-thin margin that narrowly avoided an automatic recount that would have brought back memories of 2000.

Full Story
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#174 Nov 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I never owned any slaves, and I ain't gonna pay no reparations....althought I suspect that a certain amount of the money I send to the IRS each year, since 1965, has found it's way into the ghetto.
Yo' pissface, if you do not like paying taxes in this country, take your whiney 1965 monkey azz back to South Africa.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#175 Nov 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that inbred trailer trash should not be allowed to vote?
Yo' pissface, what the poster is saying is that trailer trash like you should learn how to vote based on mattters other than race ya' stupid COONservative klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#176 Nov 14, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
When he won ohio, it was obvious he would also win Florida, half the people in florida are retired ohio union workers.
Yo' pissface, a week later and the president is still winning states. Has anyone seen loser lying Mitt?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Addison, TX

#177 Nov 14, 2012
So this guy is in a bar drinking, after he is quite drunk he says to the bartender " Hey yyyou see that shot glass down there I bet you 20 bucks I can stand at the other end of the bar and piss in that shot glass" after a moment of thought the bartender agrees. So the drunk man attempts this feat and pisses all over the place. The man pays the bartender who is cleaning up the mess and laughing. Than the barkeep notices the drunk is laughing too. So the barkeep says " hey what are you laughing about you lost " and the drunk replies "it's ok I bet those people over there 50 bucks I could piss all over your bar and get you to clean it up and laugh" we are the barkeep and those asshole in DC are pissing on our bar

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#178 Nov 15, 2012
Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the bartender sez, where'd ya get that? and the parrot sez, Kenya, the place is full of em.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#180 Nov 15, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
Obama walks into a bar with a parrot
Obama 332
Draft Dodger 206
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#181 Nov 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 332
Draft Dodger 206
Obama has ended yet another Republiklan's career as a serious presidential contender. Losers Ryan/Romney sucks in 2012. If McCain had picked a better running mate than dingy Palin, he would not have lost the 2008 election before the 11:00 news. Lol!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#182 Nov 18, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the bartender sez, where'd ya get that? and the parrot sez, Kenya, the place is full of em.
Yo' pissface, when did this occur? Was it:

1- In 2004 when he very easily won the Illinois Senate over Uncle Tom Alan Keyes? I heard Keyes was beaten so bad, he left on the first Greyhound bus out of Chicago.
2- 2008 When he ended John McCain's career as a serious presidential contender and made digy Palin the butt of jokes?
3- Before he gave the order to kill Bin Laden?
4- When he had beaten Romney so bad, it took an hour for it to sink in. It also took a week for him to stick his head out his hiding place long enough to confirm that he really did not care for the 47%? Well, when was it?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#184 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has ended yet another Republiklan's career as a serious presidential contender.
I expect to see Mittens in 2016.

Or at least 2015...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has ended yet another Republiklan's career as a serious presidential contender. Losers Ryan/Romney sucks in 2012. If McCain had picked a better running mate than dingy Palin, he would not have lost the 2008 election before the 11:00 news. Lol!!!!!!!
Ronald Reagan was declared "all washed up" by the left prior to 1980. Then he became one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

However, what we DO know is that Mitt Romney will remain a millionaire, while 8 percent of the nation remains unemployed, and food stamp usage continue to skyrocket to record levels.

It doesn't take near as much to buy votes as it used to. And doing it with other people's money is REALLY ironic.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#186 Nov 19, 2012
secretely, I betcha Romney is not too unhappy to lose...he's got all the money in the world, why would he really want to take on the hardest job in the world, why not enjoy the fruits of his labor and live the easy life....like obamas welfare chilluns, cept he can pay for his own shi't.

Location hidden

#187 Nov 19, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
secretely, I betcha Romney is not too unhappy to lose.
He's crying like a ... tea bagger.

Expect to see him in 2015.

Location hidden

#188 Nov 19, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan was declared "all washed up" by the left prior to 1980. Then he became one of the greatest Presidents of all time.
In your wildest imagination.

The deepest recession, highest unemployment, and the most corrupt administration in recent history. The only President to smuggle cocaine into this country and ally and confident to Saddam Hussein. Sold weapons to both sides of the Iraq Iran war in which over a million people died.

PS: The election is over. You lost.

Location hidden

#189 Nov 19, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
It doesn't take near as much to buy votes as it used to.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!

But oh how you tried.

Location hidden

#190 Nov 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your wildest imagination.
The deepest recession, highest unemployment, and the most corrupt administration in recent history. The only President to smuggle cocaine into this country and ally and confident to Saddam Hussein. Sold weapons to both sides of the Iraq Iran war in which over a million people died.
PS: The election is over. You lost.
You wish it were true, but your leftist fantasies don't count. Reagan was, without a doubt, the greatest President of the 20th Century. What's more, the American people consistently agree.

As for me? Nope. Didn't lose a thing. Everything moving along the same as it was a month ago. And plans for the future are all the same.

The NATION is losing due to Democrats and Barack Obama, but not me personally.

Location hidden

#191 Nov 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!
But oh how I cried.
You leftists need to quit crying all the time.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#192 Nov 19, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
You leftists need to quit crying all the time.
Obama 332, four more years of frightwingnut tears.

Location hidden

#193 Nov 19, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish it were true, but your leftist fantasies don't count. Reagan was, without a doubt, the greatest President of the 20th Century.
Still doing lines of Reagan cocaine, I see.

Location hidden

#194 Nov 19, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
What's more, the American people consistently agree.
They don't.

Much like the last election where the tea baggers will insist they had a majority... but lost because of bad weather...

Location hidden

#195 Nov 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doing lines of Reagan cocaine, I see.
You are again confusing Ronald Reagan with Bill Clinton, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,128,953
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min -Dont Panic- 272,773
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind? 32 min Le Duped 41
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 45 min CorruptedMedia 878
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 1 hr mjjcpa 352
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr mjjcpa 281

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE