Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech

Oct 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

PHOENIX, October 16, 2012 - During tonight's presidential town hall debate between Gov.

Comments
2,221 - 2,240 of 2,300 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i already gave links for them the 1st, 2nd.....23rd time i posted it.
the pentagon has given teir response timeline, read it. it follows their protocol. this fools opinion you parroted is not pentagon protocol.
I have not seen a link by you yet. I read the timelines and seen a failure for this administration to care about the ambassador in a dangerous place.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama created heaven and earth would you then also conclude that calling the grass green and the sky blue is a broad, sweeping accusations without any basis?
Stop acting like one of the blinded obama voters and open your eyes to reality.
Reality..
Obama 332..

Romney 206...

Open your eyes to the reality that you lost. Four more years of teabag tears.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamatons always deny the truth. The only thing you can do is repeatedly prove they are wrong until finally the see the truth.
Truth. He won. Choke on it...
Four more years of teabag tears.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen a link by you yet. I read the timelines and seen a failure for this administration to care about the ambassador in a dangerous place.
Check any of the threads on this topic...i've been on them since day one showing you fools what is true and what you've been lied to about.

the pentagon timelines talked about state department procedures previous to the attack? Really? do you even have te slightest clue as to what you are talking about? It's no surprise you are so easily lied to...

Look! Bigfoot!
spud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>She saved Romney from making a bigger fool of himself than he did. i'm surprised someone in te audience didn't google it and tell Mitt he was a fool before Crowley politely took him off the subject...
Crowlet didn't save anything. She knew she helped create what the MSM would characterize as the defining moment of the debate. She knew her liberal collegues would pound Romney with what she helped to create. She was far from an objective moderator. But having said that, Romney was getting alot of bad advise from the neocons that control his party. Stupidity, like their new idiotic idea for supporting amnesty, flows from their mouths far too often. Romney got whupped and If they don't take control of that party from neocon idiots like Bush, Boehner, Graham, Toomey, McConnel etc. etc, they're going to continue to get whupped, in spite of the ridiculous positions of the Ds. Both parties suck. If you don't believe that, just wait and see the bogus fix they come up with for our finances. The great majority of them are gutless weasels.
spud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
But the attack happened at night. You wouldn't expect a good union man like Obama to get out of bed and go back to work when his shift for the day was over.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Crowlet didn't save anything. She knew she helped create what the MSM would characterize as the defining moment of the debate. She knew her liberal collegues would pound Romney with what she helped to create. She was far from an objective moderator. But having said that, Romney was getting alot of bad advise from the neocons that control his party. Stupidity, like their new idiotic idea for supporting amnesty, flows from their mouths far too often. Romney got whupped and If they don't take control of that party from neocon idiots like Bush, Boehner, Graham, Toomey, McConnel etc. etc, they're going to continue to get whupped, in spite of the ridiculous positions of the Ds. Both parties suck. If you don't believe that, just wait and see the bogus fix they come up with for our finances. The great majority of them are gutless weasels.
Crowley could have let Romney ramble on about something he obviously had wrong. he would have looked even more foolish if he had pressed the issue further.

in fact, she gave the media parrots something to focus on other than Romney's blunder.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she didn't have it. that has been proven. Where have you been?
tired of having your benghazi conspiracy theory shot down and going back to an oldie but goodie?
Proved, horse chit, what's been proven, is that the audio is available and it does not say what Obama and his paid hag tried to claim. It is of no matter now. The children have spoken. Mo candy, mo candy, mo phone mo phone.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Proved, horse chit, what's been proven, is that the audio is available and it does not say what Obama and his paid hag tried to claim. It is of no matter now. The children have spoken. Mo candy, mo candy, mo phone mo phone.
Your denial of facts is well documented...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
I read the timelines and seen a failure for this administration to care about the ambassador in a dangerous place.
Did you read about Stevens being handcuffed and dropped behind enemy lines?

Working for the state department is a dangerous job, dipstick, not unlike being in the military; every administration suffers these kind of losses.

When you get your time machine working- coupled with your 20/20 hindsight, we can eliminate them entirely.

Americans understand Al Qaeda is responsible for these killings.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Truth. He won. Choke on it...
Four more years of teabag tears.
Obamatons always deny the truth. The only thing you can do is repeatedly prove they are wrong until finally the see the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamatons always deny the truth.
Obama 332.
Draft dodger Romney = 206
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Check any of the threads on this topic...i've been on them since day one showing you fools what is true and what you've been lied to about.
the pentagon timelines talked about state department procedures previous to the attack? Really? do you even have te slightest clue as to what you are talking about? It's no surprise you are so easily lied to...
Look! Bigfoot!

I proved over and over that you lie and I post the truth with links. You deny the truth from the unbiased sources over and over again. Obama let those people die and then used them as a photo op. Talk about someone with their blinders up.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>Crowlet didn't save anything. She knew she helped create what the MSM would characterize as the defining moment of the debate. She knew her liberal collegues would pound Romney with what she helped to create. She was far from an objective moderator. But having said that, Romney was getting alot of bad advise from the neocons that control his party. Stupidity, like their new idiotic idea for supporting amnesty, flows from their mouths far too often. Romney got whupped and If they don't take control of that party from neocon idiots like Bush, Boehner, Graham, Toomey, McConnel etc. etc, they're going to continue to get whupped, in spite of the ridiculous positions of the Ds. Both parties suck. If you don't believe that, just wait and see the bogus fix they come up with for our finances. The great majority of them are gutless weasels.
IT does not matter as our "Obamatons will always deny the truth. The only thing you can do is repeatedly prove they are wrong until finally the see the truth."
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read about Stevens being handcuffed and dropped behind enemy lines?
Working for the state department is a dangerous job, dipstick, not unlike being in the military; every administration suffers these kind of losses.
When you get your time machine working- coupled with your 20/20 hindsight, we can eliminate them entirely.
Americans understand Al Qaeda is responsible for these killings.
Yep, and Obama let the 4 of them die, then went to take a photo op with them to prove what a great "soldier" he was. Remember, Osama is gone . lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Obama let the 4 of them die,
Ronald Reagan let 241 Americans die in Beirut.

Of course, the difference was: Reagan put them right there in the middle of the bullseye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yeah the Retarded Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! son...
BoyToy: I understand why you you can't keep an alias, you can say anything that you can be proud of, and as we know you spend all your free time when not on a lap top servicing bathroom clients with the Lassen head bob.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the difference was: Reagan put them right there in the middle of the bullseye.
Sweetie Pie, have you lost your mind? Soldier were targeted by terrorists. You know like the terrorists that attacked the ambassador. You know every time you post you hurt your side with your ramblings. By living your life with such hate it appears that your brain has melted. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Your denial of facts is well documented...
Your lips keep moving but nothing comes out. Come on pookie, prove you got something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running from the 58 thousand that Johnson got killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••