Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama ne...

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech

There are 2294 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a - terror attack' in Rose Garden speech. In it, Washington Times reports that:

PHOENIX, October 16, 2012 - During tonight's presidential town hall debate between Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2485 Nov 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, Even the lieberal new talkers are shredding Susan Rice. They found out they had their hats handed to them, and couldn't talk their way out....
i fyou only had a fact to back up that statement!

i'm glad you give your opinions, but even opinions can be wrong if they are not based on some morsel of fact...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2486 Nov 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHH!
I guess we will have to put up a countdown clock.
Countdown to impeachment,Barefootin' It, and they have four years to put it together. They made Nixon resign, and impeached Slick, "We will see what we will see"

St. Croix valley

#2488 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Countdown to impeachment,Barefootin' It, and they have four years to put it together. They made Nixon resign, and impeached Slick, "We will see what we will see"
If wishes were nickles, you'd be rich.

If facts were sawbucks, you'd still have empty pockets...
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#2489 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>If wishes were nickles, you'd be rich.
If facts were sawbucks, you'd still have empty pockets...
And look whose talkin', sh*t for brains woodendick....LOLOLOL! Your farts in a windstorm are of no significance. The amount of time you've wasted on here is pathetic and utterly mindboggling.

Location hidden

#2491 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i fyou only had a fact to back up that statement!
i'm glad you give your opinions, but even opinions can be wrong if they are not based on some morsel of fact...
Come on ticky, even you know it's more than an opinion. Susan Rice the "UN Ambassador" sent out to keep this fraud in play, where oh where was the Hil-Bily? Isn't she "Secretary of State"?? Oh that's right, she was putting miles on AF2, The Hil-Bily gots to gets her flyin time in... She's running for President, after all? Ain't she?

St. Croix valley

#2492 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Come on ticky, even you know it's more than an opinion. Susan Rice the "UN Ambassador" sent out to keep this fraud in play, where oh where was the Hil-Bily? Isn't she "Secretary of State"?? Oh that's right, she was putting miles on AF2, The Hil-Bily gots to gets her flyin time in... She's running for President, after all? Ain't she?
just show that one first fact about any fraud. just one...

keep trying...

Location hidden

#2494 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just show that one first fact about any fraud. just one...
keep trying...
The Administration was in cover-up mode, an intent to deceive,fraud if you will. They knew in real time what happened, and sent Rice out to 'fabricate a story' to cover their asses... You know it and I know it,
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2495 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>The Administration was in cover-up mode, an intent to deceive,fraud if you will. They knew in real time what happened, and sent Rice out to 'fabricate a story' to cover their asses... You know it and I know it,
Yeah, they watched it from the drones flying over head in real time and did nothing. They watched 4 Americans die and they did nothing!

Location hidden

#2496 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just show that one first fact about any fraud. just one...
keep trying...
Your from Minnieso..ta, your brain is frozen already, Fraud= the intent to deceive. Just exactly what Rice was doing on 5 Sunday shows, so she deceived 5 times, not just once.

St. Croix valley

#2497 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they watched it from the drones flying over head in real time and did nothing. They watched 4 Americans die and they did nothing!
No, the drone (singular) did not get there until the attack on the consulate was almost over. that was when they responded; once the had the proper intel, as per prorocol in such situations.

See how facts can help you clear these issues up?

St. Croix valley

#2498 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>The Administration was in cover-up mode, an intent to deceive,fraud if you will. They knew in real time what happened, and sent Rice out to 'fabricate a story' to cover their asses... You know it and I know it,
just that one littel fact...c'mon...why can't you find even one?

why do you keep harping onthis issue if you cannot find even one fact that supports what you want to hear?

St. Croix valley

#2499 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Your from Minnieso..ta, your brain is frozen already, Fraud= the intent to deceive. Just exactly what Rice was doing on 5 Sunday shows, so she deceived 5 times, not just once.
Since there was no credible, verifiable proof to pin it on any terrorist group, how was she lying or decieving or covering up in any way?

just one littel fact , why can't you just do this one little thing any sane person would seek before posting the crap you do?

Location hidden

#2500 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Since there was no credible, verifiable proof to pin it on any terrorist group, how was she lying or decieving or covering up in any way?
just one littel fact , why can't you just do this one little thing any sane person would seek before posting the crap you do?
BS, Ticky, you know it and I know, An attack on an American Embassy,is an attack on American soil. You keep making excuses for an inept Administration, and their fabricating on information they had in real time. She fabricated a story, and told it with a straight face, how she didn't crack the mirror, when practicing that story, would be a story in itself..

St. Croix valley

#2501 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>BS, Ticky, you know it and I know, An attack on an American Embassy,is an attack on American soil. You keep making excuses for an inept Administration, and their fabricating on information they had in real time. She fabricated a story, and told it with a straight face, how she didn't crack the mirror, when practicing that story, would be a story in itself..
What fabricating of info they had in real time? now your just making shit up!

Still waiting for just one fact. why can you not provide it? give it up, what you wish is true because of your partisanship is just not true...

Location hidden

#2503 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What fabricating of info they had in real time? now your just making shit up!
Still waiting for just one fact. why can you not provide it? give it up, what you wish is true because of your partisanship is just not true...
No I'm not, and you know it, you just 'see no evil, hear no evil' where Barack Hussein Obama is concerned.. They had the information in real time, and sent Rice out to use her fabrication, and you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker...'Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Bucko...

St. Croix valley

#2504 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>No I'm not, and you know it, you just 'see no evil, hear no evil' where Barack Hussein Obama is concerned.. They had the information in real time, and sent Rice out to use her fabrication, and you swallowed it, hook, line and sinker...'Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar, Bucko...
i'm not even an obama supporter! i didn't even vote for him either election.

i look at things objectively. what real time info did they have?

why can't you speak in facts? all you do is give these broad, sweeping accusations without any basis.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2505 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean when shhe saved Romney from making a bigger fool of imself than he did?
Why did she have a copy of the White House Speech, she had no other props. This was scripted team work from the left MSM and Obama.

St. Croix valley

#2506 Nov 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why did she have a copy of the White House Speech, she had no other props. This was scripted team work from the left MSM and Obama.
she didn't have it. that has been proven. Where have you been?

tired of having your benghazi conspiracy theory shot down and going back to an oldie but goodie?
Face the Facts

United States

#2507 Nov 18, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not even an obama supporter! i didn't even vote for him either election.
i look at things objectively. what real time info did they have?
why can't you speak in facts? all you do is give these broad, sweeping accusations without any basis.
If Obama created heaven and earth would you then also conclude that calling the grass green and the sky blue is a broad, sweeping accusations without any basis?

Stop acting like one of the blinded obama voters and open your eyes to reality.

St. Croix valley

#2508 Nov 18, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama created heaven and earth would you then also conclude that calling the grass green and the sky blue is a broad, sweeping accusations without any basis?
Stop acting like one of the blinded obama voters and open your eyes to reality.
Sure, give me some verifiable facts to open my eyes to.

i suppose you can't find one either, huh? why is it so hard for all you to find one single fact on this issue that backs up your wishes? just one single one....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 222,273
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Grey Ghost 1,417,194
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 60,994
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 2 hr OOh OOh Ooh I Know 148
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Col Trutman 393,376
News Presidential golf: Scandal for thee, but not fo... 5 hr Slade surfer Thom... 13
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 5 hr Christians In Nam... 347
More from around the web