Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people

Jun 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

This April 26, 2013 file photo shows radio personality Glenn Beck at the Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards in New York.

Comments
1 - 20 of 317 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2013
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
sinic

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

from the article
"He wasn't fully aware of the perilous times and people "at each other's throats," said the conservative radio host, who accepted a First Amendment award from Talkers magazine, the trade publication for his industry."

Interesting since he is going for the throats of those that don't agree with him.
idiots united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

I seen him as a simple man with a way way way way simpler audience, they listened to his simple talk and so it went. At the least he never pretended to be a sci-fi rocket science genius. LOL!
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

why would beck regret it, obama gleefully divides this country by class, race, gender etc etc every day and revels in his accomplishment
Rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

live cricket score www.rackybulbd.tk
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Beck is such a silly man.
idiots united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Lance Winslow wrote:
Beck is such a silly man.
A silly multi millionaire thanks to tv media that promotes silly shoes so long as there are silly audience to help support a silly higher ratings. I don't remember any of his commercials and I never bought any merchandize as a result of the jingles or otherwise.
idiots united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Of course you must understand I meant silly shows rather than silly shoes.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

idiots united wrote:
Of course you must understand I meant silly shows rather than silly shoes.
Of course, silly goose.
Heather from LI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

DENG for thinks niggers are violent and that slavery should be reinstated just wrote:
Glenn Beck says he regrets dividing people
Full story: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal
DEFENDING USA DESPOTISM, MILITARISM, FASCISM, A FANTASTIC GROWTH IN POVERTY, 40 YEARS OF ECONOMIC MISMANAGEMENT IN ECONOMICS AND THE GENERAL DECLINE IN THE USA IS A DIFFICULT BUSINESS.
Plus they smell horrible.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

idiots united wrote:
I seen him as a simple man with a way way way way simpler audience, they listened to his simple talk and so it went. At the least he never pretended to be a sci-fi rocket science genius. LOL!
I remember a simple man who ran around the country in 2008 saying hope and change.
He thought he was a rocket science genius!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone really take beckerhead seriously? He is clearly insane!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

sinic wrote:
from the article
"He wasn't fully aware of the perilous times and people "at each other's throats," said the conservative radio host, who accepted a First Amendment award from Talkers magazine, the trade publication for his industry."
Interesting since he is going for the throats of those that don't agree with him.
Who would have ever dreamed that the revelations about Obama's own actions would prove that Glenn Beck was absolutely correct in his assessment of the diabolical intent of Obama and his minions? Yikes. What a World!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a usurper of our constitution.
He should be put to death, IMAO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

lolol wrote:
why would beck regret it, obama gleefully divides this country by class, race, gender etc etc every day and revels in his accomplishment
Him and others like him, Fox news and actually people, much like you....assured President Obama two terms and likely victory for Hillary in 2016.....Thanks.....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Him and others like him, Fox news and actually people, much like you....assured President Obama two terms and likely victory for Hillary in 2016.....Thanks.....
Once things even out and the progressives take their lumps in an economic and financial manner, and they will at some point, then you will see what has been wrought. There is very little real growth in higher tax, higher cost states compared to the lower ones.The foreign corporations try to stay clear of those areas when building manufacturing plants in America. Even American companies are moving their manufacturing to lower cost areas and they are getting a hungrier worker who does not feel entitled by his own presence. President Obama got his medical package through because he was black and the race baited charges destroying others for disagreeing even Dems was to much. This better not cost us. But I am reading horror stories from people with families and others so far but we will see. We will see. In the end he will screw your side. And you will blame some else for it. As is your custom.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Saw a news segment on manufacturing returning slowly to Detroit.....they said it was ideal actually....with empty factories available at low start-up charges, a partially trained workforce in place and excellent transporation, easily available and in place....actually makes sense.....

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

If it wasn't for worthless white trash, Beck would be stocking shelves at WalMart.
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

I guess this is one way to learn Glenn Becks cash flow must be suffering so....now the regret!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

How about you regret hawking Gold on your show for years while the industry paid you handsomely, when is that regret going to be spoken?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
How about you regret hawking Gold on your show for years while the industry paid you handsomely, when is that regret going to be spoken?
My local station has Beck in their line up and I did listen to him a few times. He made it clear and open about his relationship with the gold promoter who advertised on his program.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••