5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia...

5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

There are 3015 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Mar 1, 2014, titled 5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1094 Apr 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Well BBC and Sky news is all leftist so you should love it as is CNN. AlJazeera isn't even western or USA in any way shape or form. Yep, you have no clue what you are talking about. You are bi****ing about the news agencies that spew your countries type of ideals. What is your problem
FTW, for your information.
BBC and SKY NEWS are not leftist, far from it.

RT.COM report from their London broadcasting office, with head office in Moscow.
ALJAZEERA report from their London broadcasting office, eventhough their head office is in Qatar.

ABC NEWS take over from the BBC at around 1 am and broadcast from there every night, for a few hours.

To the contrary, it's you who does not have a clue about what's going on.

Therefore, please do not speak of that, which you know very litlle about.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#1096 Apr 4, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
RT.COM report from their London broadcasting office, with head office in Moscow.
ALJAZEERA report from their London broadcasting office, eventhough their head office is in Qatar.
ABC NEWS take over from the BBC at around 1 am and broadcast from there every night, for a few hours.
The hell they are not leftist. ABC and BBC are always putting leftist slant's on the news.
AlJazzeera and RT news are not western news agencies in any way, shape, or form. Moscow and Qatar are not Western... I speak exactly what I talk about my indoctrinated puppet.

Location hidden

#1097 Apr 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The hell they are not leftist. ABC and BBC are always putting leftist slant's on the news.
AlJazzeera and RT news are not western news agencies in any way, shape, or form. Moscow and Qatar are not Western... I speak exactly what I talk about my indoctrinated puppet.

#1098 Apr 4, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>FTW, for your information.
You can repeat yourself all you want but it doesn't make it true or factual. The broadcasting offices of RT and Al Jazeera does not make them Western news sources. Their HEAD HOME OFFICE is what makes them not western media. And yes CNN and BBC are left leaning news agencies.
You can Cut and paste your same tired post again but that only makes you look dumb and shows your true colors.
My foot

Hernando, FL

#1099 Apr 4, 2014
USMC wrote:
<quoted text> The Pentagon disagrees with you.
^^poser^^

no way in Hades would the USMC tolerate a yellow belly like ^^

just some spetznaz puke playing American
avid viewer NOT

United States

#1100 Apr 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The hell they are not leftist. ABC and BBC are always putting leftist slant's on the news.
Leftist ot rightist, they all spew the same world propaganda crap and try to pass it off as news these days.

They're an embarrassment to honest journalists everywhere.
avid viewer NOT

United States

#1101 Apr 4, 2014
My foot wrote:
<quoted text>
^^poser^^
no way in Hades would the USMC tolerate a yellow belly like ^^
just some spetznaz puke playing American
Why in hell are you standing up for a bunch of Ukrainian neo-nazis and their neocon handlers?

Are they lobotomizing folks in boot camp these days?

#1102 Apr 4, 2014
avid viewer NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftist ot rightist, they all spew the same world propaganda crap and try to pass it off as news these days.
They're an embarrassment to honest journalists everywhere.
Very true....
avid viewer NOT

United States

#1103 Apr 4, 2014
Oh, I know!

Just like NASA figured it would put a Nazi in charge of its moon launch to get the job done, Krauthammer and company figured "why not empower some Ukrainian Nazis to help us achieve full spectrum dominance in the world?"

Yep, I'll betchy'a that's it.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1105 Apr 5, 2014
avid viewer NOT wrote:
Oh, I know!
Just like NASA figured it would put a Nazi in charge of its moon launch to get the job done, Krauthammer and company figured "why not empower some Ukrainian Nazis to help us achieve full spectrum dominance in the world?"
Yep, I'll betchy'a that's it.
Godwin's law... through sheer incompentence you have surrendered all legitimacy in anything you have you further have to say.

Location hidden

#1106 Apr 5, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You can repeat yourself all you want but it doesn't make it true or factual. The broadcasting offices of RT and Al Jazeera does not make them Western news sources. Their HEAD HOME OFFICE is what makes them not western media. And yes CNN and BBC are left leaning news agencies.
You can Cut and paste your same tired post again but that only makes you look dumb and shows your true colors.

#1107 Apr 5, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>FTW, for your information.
How about you actually say something of substance to back up your point your trying to make. As it stands pasting the same stupid thing just makes you look moronic and nothing in there proves anything or makes any point. You wanna talk, don't act like a simpleton.
Again there headquarters is what makes them western or non-western news sources.

#1108 Apr 5, 2014
Dimitri is proving all the jokes about Slavs to be correct..

Location hidden

#1109 Apr 5, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about you actually say something of substance to back up your point your trying to make. As it stands pasting the same stupid thing just makes you look moronic and nothing in there proves anything or makes any point. You wanna talk, don't act like a simpleton.
Again there headquarters is what makes them western or non-western news sources.

Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#1110 Apr 8, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
All you can see in the West is relentless propaganda, lies, lies and more lies but,
you are too much of a fool to see that.
Vi vse znaite chto etot krizis zakonchitcia POLNIM RAZGROMOM Putinskogo kriminalnogo regima!!!
I guess by that time you will leave "Edinaia Rossya', but that will be too late, Rab Dmirty.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1111 Apr 8, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
Dimitri is proving all the jokes about Slavs to be correct..
You mean Dumbitri.
Mad taxpayer

Findlay, OH

#1112 Apr 8, 2014
i would 1st make Ukraine and Russia Iron out their own issues. If we had no option Call me mean But I like the Truman Method best. I would send a crew of about 40 fligts, also secure our boarders by air, land, and water. Then drop the Atomic blaster. Less American lives lost, Putin would get my message loud and clear, I would widthdrawl all aid from Russia and keep sanctions in place. With all of that in place i dont think Russia or their President would ever disrespect us again. as for now we are all talk an no action loosing respect country by country.
Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#1113 Apr 9, 2014
Mad taxpayer wrote:
i would 1st make Ukraine and Russia Iron out their own issues. If we had no option Call me mean But I like the Truman Method best. I would send a crew of about 40 fligts, also secure our boarders by air, land, and water. Then drop the Atomic blaster. Less American lives lost, Putin would get my message loud and clear, I would widthdrawl all aid from Russia and keep sanctions in place. With all of that in place i dont think Russia or their President would ever disrespect us again. as for now we are all talk an no action loosing respect country by country.
I guess you will be most opposed to using taxpayer money to intervene in Ukraine?
katyn

Roy, WA

#1114 Apr 9, 2014
Intervention in Ukraine would require a US fleet in the Black Sea. Which is why Putin grabbed Crimea first.

ain't-gonna-happen

The only sensible route is to strengthen Polands' military capability, and that would arouse the old Polish-Ukrainian blood feud.

Putin's objective is the wheatfields of Ukraine, and like a tinpot Mussolini he is playing with fire - involving China.

Food prices will rise with his gameplaying in Ukraine, which will not sit well with food importers like China.

Putin is about to have a run-in with the Peter Principle.

Location hidden

#1115 Apr 9, 2014
superdelegate wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Dumbitri.
Coming from superbozo, who can't even spell. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Teaman 1,746,432
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 20 min Oldglory 46
News News 5 Mins Ago Road to N. Korea's denucleariza... 45 min Spocko 27
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 49 min Oldglory 365
News Hillary Clinton knows why she really lost the e... 56 min Thats Right 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr LIbErals 39,160
News Police shootings of unarmed black people have n... 2 hr RiccardoFire 129