Trump's says Biden is his 2020 'dream...

Trump's says Biden is his 2020 'dream' Democratic opponent

There are 34 comments on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from Jul 19, 2018, titled Trump's says Biden is his 2020 'dream' Democratic opponent. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

He says it's Joe Biden. Trump tells CBS News in an interview broadcast Thursday that "I dream about Biden."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2018
I'd never vote for Mr. Gay Marriage. Never.

Since: Jul 18

Lincoln, NE

#2 Jul 19, 2018
Mad Max or Pocahontas would be great.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#3 Jul 19, 2018
The Democrats donít have any candidates, qualified to run! And havenít in decades.
anonymous

New York, NY

#6 Jul 19, 2018
The Democrats are caught up in a bickering sibling rivalry now that the mommy dearest generation is too old to run.

Y'all have a healthy helping of the douchebag dinner you've been serving America for 50 years now.
Xqz-ZqX

Richmond, Canada

#7 Jul 19, 2018
Really, it is to be Biden Trump be facing in 2020 as the field is wide open: Will Trump be there any more? Trump has done the deep-sliding meeting because the whole world says badly about Trump's poor performance. When Trump did the meeting with Putin in Finland, could he be impeached based on his acts (he is further ruining himself as the bigger liability now while saying there will be some more summits with Putin)-THE acts and ATTEMPT TO deny and STIFLE AGAINST THE ONGOING INVESTIGATION REGARDING HIM while someones else call him doing treason?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#8 Jul 19, 2018
Shotgun Joe Biden had twelve(12), count 'em TWELVE, student deferments before it was discovered he had "Asthma".

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#9 Jul 19, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
The Democrats donít have any candidates, qualified to run! And havenít in decades.
Least of all that idiot Shotgun Joe.
http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/766-joe-bide...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#11 Jul 19, 2018
I'm still holding out for Hillary. The polls show this time she would be absolutely, positively, sure to win by a landslide.
Haha

Piscataway, NJ

#12 Jul 19, 2018
Democrats are all FOS and lies.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#13 Jul 19, 2018
michelle/oprah be scared
A better Choice

Peabody, MA

#14 Jul 19, 2018
Joe Kennedy III seems very astute, articulate and well educated.
manapua

Livonia, MI

#15 Jul 19, 2018
Say What wrote:
michelle/oprah be scared
They may be too dark for most democrats , maybe a light skin beauty that's easy on the eyes

Hahahahaha
Say What

Dalton, GA

#16 Jul 19, 2018
manapua wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be too dark for most democrats , maybe a light skin beauty that's easy on the eyes

Hahahahaha
HUCK HUCK. Racist. Be scared.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#17 Jul 19, 2018
A better Choice wrote:
Joe Kennedy III seems very astute, articulate and well educated.
I agree. Maybe a little to young?
manapua

Livonia, MI

#18 Jul 19, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>HUCK HUCK. Racist. Be scared.
if they ran as republicans they'd have a chance, black conservatives have that glow of enlightenment while black democrats are just mad and low class like max and Nancy , they belong to a party that is unacceptable right now , all joking aside they are nice beautiful women to bad they are democrats
Say What

Dalton, GA

#19 Jul 19, 2018
manapua wrote:
<quoted text> if they ran as republicans they'd have a chance, black conservatives have that glow of enlightenment while black democrats are just mad and low class like max and Nancy , they belong to a party that is unacceptable right now , all joking aside they are nice beautiful women to bad they are democrats
Did you say something?
anonymous

New York, NY

#20 Jul 20, 2018
Any Democratic candidate must be completely subordinate to the Matriarchy. For the most part, we can expect them to try to eliminate the middle man (more likely a woman) and go straight to Hilary again.

It's no longer about the presidency. It's 100 percent ego trip and it seems that almost all Democrats are willing to subordinate themselves to the female ego.

Yeah, this is not exactly what anyone in their right mind would call "leadership" but this country isn't particularly in their right minds of late.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#21 Jul 20, 2018
I want michelle-oprah, but I fear it will be old corrupt Hillary. When she loses that campaign she will drop over dead as a door nail. He Obit will read, "Lost to President Trump. Twice"
manapua

Livonia, MI

#22 Jul 20, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say something?
Why do you let another man stick his junk in your ass? You dumbshit
Say What

Dalton, GA

#23 Jul 20, 2018
manapua wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you let another man stick his junk in your ass? You dumbshit
I hurt the little turds feelings haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,831,814
News Some Democrats warn of dangers of election over... 41 min davy 33
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 1 hr FUmonitor 1,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Billhaswarmfart 64,976
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr Dada 10,852
News Drop the shovel, skip the photo op (Jun '08) 3 hr reality 13
Racism at the Athens, GA, library 5 hr jabuenrostro 1