Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

gossamer

Roseville, MI

#1460 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no since obammy won over 100,000 people lost their jobs and many more are going to. Everyone lost when he won. What's funny is those deadbeats and minorities who voted him in are going to hurt the most
Liberal failures are hoping that Obama is going to save them all. They will still be failures under the new plan.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1462 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no since obammy won over 100,000 people lost their jobs and many more are going to. Everyone lost when he won. What's funny is those deadbeats and minorities who voted him in are going to hurt the most
More frightwingnut bullshit. The only deadbeat is between your ears. Four more years of teabag tears.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1463 Dec 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out, the zombies are out tonight.
I know. I saw you peeping in my window, you sick teabagger.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1464 Dec 7, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>More frightwingnut bullshit. The only deadbeat is between your ears. Four more years of teabag tears.
it is what? It is all fact. It's funny how you call it bullcrap when I can easily prove it. Liberals lie. It's what you do. Yet there have been over 100,000 layoffs in the last month. Obammy is a job destroyer and outsourcer

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1465 Dec 7, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Four more years of teabag tears..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
73% of New Jobs Created in Last 5 Months Are in Government...

au contraire

Location hidden

#1466 Dec 7, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I saw you peeping in my window, you sick teabagger.
Move out of momma's basement and that won't happen.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1467 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no since obammy won over 100,000 people lost their jobs
Numbers mean nothing when you make them up, Kneepads.

PS: the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics puts the jobs increase this month at 146,000

Location hidden

#1469 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
Yet there have been over 100,000 layoffs
the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says 160,000 increase.

Who to believe?
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1470 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says 160,000 increase.

Who to believe?
net? No not net.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1471 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Numbers mean nothing when you make them up, Kneepads.

PS: the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics puts the jobs increase this month at 146,000
$160,00 or $146,000? Make up your mind. Was that net? Why no it wasn't net. It don't matter if there are a million new jobs if there are 2 million layoffs. That would be a decrease.

Location hidden

#1472 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
$160,00 or $146,000? Make up your mind.
Wipe the spooge from your eyes, Kneepads.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1473 Dec 7, 2012
And 542,000 people dropped out of the labor market. 542,000 gave up looking for work. They didn't find work. They quit looking. And obammy says this is success.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1474 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says 160,000 increase.
Who to believe?
They also said 460,000 dropped off the unemployment rolls. More liberal fuzzy math.

au contraire

Location hidden

#1475 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
And 542,000 people dropped out of the labor market. 542,000 gave up looking for work. They didn't find work. They quit looking. And obammy says this is success.
Wow, more than I first heard. Liberals wil ignore if of course. Jobs mean nothing to the uneducated leeches.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1476 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a vile repugnant thing to say to a woman...I thought you libs were the kinder, gentler party, all about animal rights, the environment, workers rights and pro-abortion....?
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1477 Dec 7, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, more than I first heard. Liberals wil ignore if of course. Jobs mean nothing to the uneducated leeches.
it don't mean a thing to libs and they don't care.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1478 Dec 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
it is what? It is all fact. It's funny how you call it bullcrap when I can easily prove it. Liberals lie. It's what you do. Yet there have been over 100,000 layoffs in the last month. Obammy is a job destroyer and outsourcer
OK, prove it...

Four more years of teabag tears..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mykrodick

Saint Paul, MN

#1479 Dec 7, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>OK, prove it...
Four more years of teabag tears..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I often times don't know what I'm doing. This is caused by my dim intellect plus my inability to address my small penis syndrome thereby making me insecure, immature and of course dumb.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#1480 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The most vile leftist POS on topix.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1481 Dec 7, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
french vanilla dunce, split personality mumbo jumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,479,986
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... 3 min anonymous 13
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 7 min shot first whites 41
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 8 min shot first whites 47
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 234,033
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Buffalo Bill 409,182
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 20 min anonymous 2
More from around the web