Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Comments
1,221 - 1,240 of 1,392 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1372 Dec 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a FRAUD, BOY.
The fraud is your boy wonder. You wonder why he is still on his training wheels.

The open-and-shut administration
By Dana Milbank,

Dec 04, 2012 12:51 AM EST
The Washington Post Published: December 3

“My administration,” President Obama wrote on his first day in office,“is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”

Those were strong and hopeful words. Four years later, it is becoming more and more clear that they were just words.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#1373 Dec 4, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
What a clueless d-bag you are. Vast majority of women can’t stand those right-wing nut jobs.
You can't change the nature of animals. Since there is no God you should know this. Women gravitate to those men who don't care and are macho. But those men impregnate and leave them. The sucker men actually want a relationship and stay with them in this feminist America through thick and thin. Almost 45% of parents are single and a hefty percentage of women in their fifties and older are single themselves. Many trading a relationship for one night stands and a few bucks as being independent. So those right wing nut jobs are just a name as many voters that are progressives will leave their nut and leave the scene of the crime if you know what I mean. I know. the right wing nut jobs are the ones who really pay for this at a higher percentage. Don't worry. We know that the Repub party sold everybosy our so many times that we don't believe them anymore. We will learn to collect as your party has taught others at a much higher percentage. You won. And be proud. And you know what? Maybe you are right. But if you are wrong, this will get ugly.

Location hidden

#1374 Dec 4, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You can't change the nature of animals. Since there is no God you should know this. Women gravitate to those men who don't care and are macho. But those men impregnate and leave them. The sucker men actually want a relationship and stay with them in this feminist America through thick and thin. Almost 45% of parents are single and a hefty percentage of women in their fifties and older are single themselves. Many trading a relationship for one night stands and a few bucks as being independent. So those right wing nut jobs are just a name as many voters that are progressives will leave their nut and leave the scene of the crime if you know what I mean. I know. the right wing nut jobs are the ones who really pay for this at a higher percentage. Don't worry. We know that the Repub party sold everybosy our so many times that we don't believe them anymore. We will learn to collect as your party has taught others at a much higher percentage. You won. And be proud. And you know what? Maybe you are right. But if you are wrong, this will get ugly.
Yes, not only do we now have Flukes, but Cougars also. Those of us in the middle only have our moral, guns and bibles to cling to.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1375 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the bitter clingers, lejimfraud.

hahahahahahaha
Brad

Manchester, CT

#1376 Dec 4, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for reminding all of us that the money we've thrown at the real "welfare queens" (American corporations) in the hopes that they'll let a little "trickle down" was an absolute failure. They got mega profits & jobs were never created. Not in this country, anyways.
Oblamer got the exact results he wanted.
Thats why hes been been calling it a jobless recovery since 2009.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#1378 Dec 4, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the obstructionist GOP-controlled House of Representatives has done everything they possibly could do to keep it that way.
Then how was Obamacare railroaded through with zero Republican votes?

Location hidden

#1379 Dec 4, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because the obstructionist GOP-controlled House of Representatives has done everything they possibly could do to keep it that way.
name one thing they did to block job recovery. Remember there are 28 bills that would have helped the job recovery that Harry Reid took to the shredder.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#1381 Dec 4, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how was Obamacare railroaded through with zero Republican votes?
Yea, that bad old Obama care; straight from the Heritage foundation of the GOP. Of course the GOP court also approved of the program since it transfers the wealth of the middle class to a few rich insurance company CEOs. Obama gave them everything they could ever think of, and they still voted against it. Talk about obstructionist. The GOP could have stopped it at any moment, but they didn't because they knew it was a gift.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1382 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this one, lefraudbo:

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill

hahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1383 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
After submitting to public pressure and outrage, con-nie signed on and pased it:

Republican Jim DeMint of South Carolina was the only lawmaker who voted against the amendment adding the veterans measure to the bill, saying he didn't think the government programs for veterans work.

In-a-Ditch Mcconnell:"The bills won't solve our jobs crisis." Right, con-nie, so naturally, let the vets behind.

teabag-taliban piecesos.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#1384 Dec 4, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, that bad old Obama care; straight from the Heritage foundation of the GOP. Of course the GOP court also approved of the program since it transfers the wealth of the middle class to a few rich insurance company CEOs. Obama gave them everything they could ever think of, and they still voted against it. Talk about obstructionist. The GOP could have stopped it at any moment, but they didn't because they knew it was a gift.
Just say you don't know,Spinny.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1385 Dec 4, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Carter. We have not had a president that good since he left office.
As far as outnumbering you, which "you" are you talking about? We are 99% of the population, you are either 1 person, or 1% who have possession of most of the wealth of the nation. While we have all the workers, you have all the idle rich, and the money to burn. Will that money to burn, burn down the nation? Stay tuned.
if the money belongs to the idle rich, why do you think you should get any of it?

Location hidden

#1386 Dec 4, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
That was prior to the 2010 midterm election – but the Repugs openly stated goal from the first months of Obama’s presidency was to deny him any victories at all. Once they had control of the house after 2010 – obviously it made that much easier to do.
It’s funny how the right wingers will deny this reality – but the simple truth is the GOP’s whole election strategy was based on keeping the economy as weak as possible – and thus voters would blame Obama. That’s the most satisfying thing about the results last month. I strongly urge the GOP to keep that strategy in place going into the 2014 midterms. lol
You keep lying. Please try harder.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1387 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, not only do we now have Flukes, but Cougars also. Those of us in the middle only have our moral, guns and bibles to cling to.
Ah, a gun toting bible thumping teabagger. Whod'a thunk it.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1388 Dec 4, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer got the exact results he wanted.
Thats why hes been been calling it a jobless recovery since 2009.
Yes he did. He won. Four more years of teabag tears.
wow

Scranton, PA

#1389 Dec 4, 2012
wow

Hypoluxo Fl

#1390 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You keep lying. Please try harder.
He's watching Faux News now to pick up a few pointers.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#1391 Dec 4, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
if the money belongs to the idle rich, why do you think you should get any of it?
When Reagan took over, and changed the laws so that the rich could legally steal from the public, the rich accumulated quite a bit of wealth. While some say robbery is hard work, it is not nearly as hard as actually earning the money; that is why they steal it instead of earning it like the workers.

I favor letting those who earn the money have most of the money. I see no reason to give the money to the rich, simply because they are rich.

So while the rich have possession of the wealth of our nation, it should be given back to the people who earned it. I want what I earned, nothing more, nothing less.

Alpharetta, GA

#1392 Dec 4, 2012
don Joe, when you were growing up, did you work for your allowance, or just whine until you got it?

Alpharetta, GA

#1393 Dec 4, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
When Reagan took over, and changed the laws so that the rich could legally steal from the public, the rich accumulated quite a bit of wealth. While some say robbery is hard work, it is not nearly as hard as actually earning the money; that is why they steal it instead of earning it like the workers.
I favor letting those who earn the money have most of the money. I see no reason to give the money to the rich, simply because they are rich.
So while the rich have possession of the wealth of our nation, it should be given back to the people who earned it. I want what I earned, nothing more, nothing less.
so in your last paragraph, you're saying take from the rich and redistribute? how? voluntarily or with guns?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Gary Busey 1,099,834
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Quirky 255,904
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Jenks 22,274
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,347
Obama Wants New ISIS War Plan ASAP 33 min Shinichiro Takizawa 20
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) 1 hr Rapatu 645
Radio Hosts fired after 14 years 1 hr Diamond Daisy 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••