Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#941 Nov 20, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Be Happy, like a good Republican.
Smarten up!
========
They're All Against Jobs
by Sen. Fritz Hollings / December 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ydr27ze
Who is against jobs in the United States? The big banks, Wall Street, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Roundtable, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the National Retail Federation, Corporate America, the President of the United States, Congress of the United States. Everyone is crying for jobs, but no one seems to understand why there aren't any. And the reason for those opposing jobs is money.
Beginning in 1973, big banks made most of their profit outside of the United States. Industries off-shoring, investing, banks financing the investments, transfer fees, fees and interest on the loans made for bigger profits. Long since, the big banks under the leadership of David Rockefeller have led the way to off-shore and make a bigger profit. Goldman Sachs, AIG, Citicorp and Wall Street, conspiring for a bailout and now using it for bonuses, make more money from the off-shored operations.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/12/20-6
Where you going to locate your new factory building widgets? My nephew could use an unskilled position paying about 50K a year.

sage won

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#942 Nov 20, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
This is key among the many reasons Romney loss the election. Romney proposed Territorial Taxes, where American Corporations paid taxes to the Nation where the profits were generated instead of paying taxes on earning to America.
Romney wanted to go even further in tax avoidance for American Corporations with facilities and operations in Tax Shelter Nations.
This is a common thread of the Romney platform, but you probably already knew that being you such a stanch supporter of Romney and his proposals.
<quoted text>
ridiculous, Romney lost the election for 2 reasons:
1. he's too nice
2. We have reached the tipping point where we have more receivers than tax payers.

The end of America as we know it.

Since: Oct 08

Stone Mountain, GA

#943 Nov 20, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're not petty either.
To be serious for a fleeting moment, I'm sure we both recognize we couldn't be further apart ideologically. However, I enjoy the more ridiculous exchanges between us. A sense of humor is probably the first thing I look for in another person.
I admit I am confused that a sharp sense of humor and a life outlook that I so disgree with can reside in the same person, but there you are.
So this guy walks into Republican headquarters..........
I was raised with a ponytailed hippie, a younger brother, and learned early that some libs can be easily annoyed....usually you don't even need bait, just throw a bare hook in the water and they jump in the boat and flop around. He hated me so much he sued me over biz shit, but the judge thru it out as soon as he heard it...and since then I have dedicated my life to the task of annoying liberals. It's not that hard, and unlike you, nearly all of them have absolutely no sense of humor....zippo....thats why they get their panties in a wad over the stuff I type. I think some of them actually believe it, based on the responses from Harvey, Swampmudd, Don Joe, Tony, Responsibility, Fedupwiththemess, and a few others.

Obama brings home a pet skunk, and Michelle sez, where will you keep it? Obama sez, I dunno, I guess under our bed...she sez, what about the smell? He sez, he'll get used to it, just like I did. That one was first done in vaudeville about 1900 or so.

Stone Mountain, GA

#944 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
1. he's too nice
2. We have reached the tipping point where we have more receivers than tax payers.
yes,#2 is the winner....now that the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, the end is calculable.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#945 Nov 20, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>.....but we knew that about the left. They care about no one but themselves.
I guess when you are putting up these posts on your own dime, you got nothing left to give, eh, Dumbo?

Wow... the left is reeling...

Location hidden

#946 Nov 20, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,#2 is the winner....now that the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, the end is calculable.
Numbers mean nothing when you make them up.

Location hidden

#947 Nov 20, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised with a ponytailed hippie, a younger brother, and learned early that some libs can be easily annoyed.
Funny how the forum is overpopulated with tea baggers- I have to disconnect the speakers for the whining.

Location hidden

#948 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a phony.
He's a loser.

Alas, he was better than the six candidates the tea bag losers put up, one after the next.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Seriously, maybe Herman will make a comeback in 2016...
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#949 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hazard a guess Geofrey Immmelt's and GE's 975 tax lawyers know all about that.
Douchebagging Obama and the dems had 2 full years to make everything right, 2 years to fix EVERYTHING, what the fuc* did they accomplish?
As you list no source, I'll assume ur full of crap , as usual.
Actually those were part of the policies the Republicans used to hold the American Middle Class Tax cuts hostage. You remember, the hostage situation that resulted in the Bush policies being extended, the same cuts that are part of the Fiscal Cliff.

What did you think the Fiscal Crisis was about, are you paying attention to the national debate?

This is part of why Obama was reelected, That was his platform, to ensure those tax policies were removed.

Exactly what are you standing for, those tax policies are part of your support for Romney. He wanted to make those policies permanent.

Why else do you think he has his money stashed in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands?
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#950 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
1. he's too nice
No, Romney loss because he was an empty suit, a common salesmen with nothing to offer in terms of functional policies. He sought only to reimpose the very polices that crippled America. Rick Perry told you who Romney was, a common Vulture Capitalist preying on the carcasses of vulnerable corporations using the tax law to cheat American workers out of their pension funds, and bankrupting companies on life support.

A Basic corporate raider sucking the life out of companies down on their luck.

You guys didn't like Romney, you were stuck with Romney after he blew out the other candidate that sucked just as equally.
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#951 Nov 20, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
1. he's too nice
What's hilarious is that Romney only manage to gain the support in the Election of the poorest individuals in the Poorest States in the United States, and he will eventually end up amazingly with 47% of the count, the very 47% he described behind the curtain when he thought nobody was listening.

The Nation's parasites and leeches living in the Red States.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#952 Nov 20, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised with a ponytailed hippie, a younger brother, and learned early that some libs can be easily annoyed....usually you don't even need bait, just throw a bare hook in the water and they jump in the boat and flop around. He hated me so much he sued me over biz shit, but the judge thru it out as soon as he heard it...and since then I have dedicated my life to the task of annoying liberals. It's not that hard, and unlike you, nearly all of them have absolutely no sense of humor....zippo....thats why they get their panties in a wad over the stuff I type. I think some of them actually believe it, based on the responses from Harvey, Swampmudd, Don Joe, Tony, Responsibility, Fedupwiththemess, and a few others.
Obama brings home a pet skunk, and Michelle sez, where will you keep it? Obama sez, I dunno, I guess under our bed...she sez, what about the smell? He sez, he'll get used to it, just like I did. That one was first done in vaudeville about 1900 or so.
And on numerous occasions more recently.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#953 Nov 20, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I had no similar influence, only annoying liberals.

Atlanta, GA

#954 Nov 21, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers mean nothing when you make them up.
thats what libs say when they do their taxes

Atlanta, GA

#955 Nov 21, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Romney loss because he was an empty suit, a common salesmen with nothing to offer in terms of functional policies. He sought only to reimpose the very polices that crippled America. Rick Perry told you who Romney was, a common Vulture Capitalist preying on the carcasses of vulnerable corporations using the tax law to cheat American workers out of their pension funds, and bankrupting companies on life support.
A Basic corporate raider sucking the life out of companies down on their luck.
You guys didn't like Romney, you were stuck with Romney after he blew out the other candidate that sucked just as equally.
thats funny, a lib calling an experienced businessman an empty suit, while his community organizer requires his teleprompter to talk to a class of 4th graders. What does a community organizer do anyway, other than organize his people to vote against honkies?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#957 Nov 21, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Mitt and not many other civilized people would bother to wipe their feet in the Truck Stop of a county where you live. It's a Pennsylvania Welfare Haven full of rusty mobile homes with satellite dishes attached and water hoses running through the windows.
You probably are a resident of Rusty Acres Mobile homes considering you believe Mitt's $7.25 an hour is a suitable wage
A water hose running through a window in Pennsylvania in winter would likely freeze.

Mitt's $7.25 an hour minimum wage? Please indicate what legislative action Mitt Romney took at the Federal level to institute today's minimum wage...or any minimum wage, for that matter. I would be interested to know, considering Romney has never held a public office at the Federal level, and has never held a Federal level government job.

I'm beginning to believe that you are able to write such detailed fiction because you live the life you so often put upon others.
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#958 Nov 21, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny, a lib calling an experienced businessman an empty suit, while his community organizer requires his teleprompter to talk to a class of 4th graders. What does a community organizer do anyway, other than organize his people to vote against honkies?
It's obvious the Experience Business Man couldn't put together a simple strategy to defeat the Organizer, given the handicap of a sluggish economy, suggest the Business Man wasn't up to the task of leading America.

The Business Man was exposed by the organizer as another Salesmen offering "pipe dreams" and repackaged flawed Republican philosophies that the most vulnerable intellectually and, desperate in the electorate accepted as legit.

Atlanta, GA

#959 Nov 21, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
bwa ha ha ... enjoy 4 more years you crybaby d-bag loser.
thanks I will. 4 years of baama will provide for endless fun on topix. Lets hope bama don't shut down topix, he might, free speech is on his radar, along with gun control
Eric Gustafson

Yorktown, VA

#960 Nov 21, 2012
Romney only carried in the election, 1. the Poorest States, 2. The poorest citizens, 3. the least Educated.

Given the stats that indicate Obama won the vote of the wealthiest communities in America, to include Romney's neighbors in towns he owns Estates.

Romney hit the trifecta.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#961 Nov 21, 2012
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hilarious is that Romney only manage to gain the support in the Election of the poorest individuals in the Poorest States in the United States, and he will eventually end up amazingly with 47% of the count, the very 47% he described behind the curtain when he thought nobody was listening.
The Nation's parasites and leeches living in the Red States.
Of course you are incorrect again. Romney won the vote of the people who actually produce something in America.

What's sad is that Obama won the vote of the those who do not. As time goes by, the takers will continue to grow and vote themselves more stuff, and the producers will shrink and continue to put their money overseas.

The economic nightmare that is the future of the United States is only beginning.

And you are to blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Korea blasts Trump for being too much lik... 8 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Two Ohio coal-fired plants to close, deepening ... 30 min Cult of Drumpf 110
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 36 min Tm Cln 7,336
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr Dalai Lama 1,214
News Gowdy blasts Comey for not acknowledging leak p... 3 hr Christians In Na... 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Coffee Party 239,228
More from around the web